My husband and I are considering booking a package trip through Latin Destinations for a 10-day, 3-city stay in Ecuador in November. The price is incredibly inexpensive and I'm wondering if it is too good to be true. I would love to hear from anyone who has used Latin Destinations in Ecuador to see how it turned out, good or bad. Would you recommend them?
Have you used Latin Destinations in Ecuador?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Argentina trip over Christmas and New Years
- 2 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 3 argentina & brazil
- 4 A couple days outside of Buenos Aires
- 5 Brazilian music
- 6 Christmas in Cusco
- 7 Colombia, Safe Travels from Cartagena to Santa Marta Area
- 8 Blue dollars in Argentina
- 9 Ecuador 5 to 6 weeks
- 10 Colombia Trip Report - Very Long
- 11 Itinerary Help Peru>Bolivia>Chile>Argentina>Brazil
- 12 HELP! Seeking a teaching job down south
- 13 First Leg of retirement Triperu
- 14 The WSJ says it is cheap to eat out in BA - So, what's new????
- 15 Worth staying extra night in Buenos Aires, esp Monday night?
- 16 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 17 Change Hotel Locations in Buenos Aires
- 18 Sacred Valley Itinerary Review?
- 19 Please check Buenos Aires itinerary
- 20 Private sightseeing
- 21 Bloomberg now says what yours truly has been saying here for YEARS! LOL!!!
- 22 Brazilian Professionals Visiting New York
- 23 Honeymoon 9 Days in South America
- 24 Argentina-country's financial woes impact a trip?
- 25 private sightseeing