My husband and I are considering booking a package trip through Latin Destinations for a 10-day, 3-city stay in Ecuador in November. The price is incredibly inexpensive and I'm wondering if it is too good to be true. I would love to hear from anyone who has used Latin Destinations in Ecuador to see how it turned out, good or bad. Would you recommend them?
Have you used Latin Destinations in Ecuador?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Dollars, sols or credit cards in Peru?
- 2 altitude sickness (Bolivia vs. Peru)
- 3 Enchanting-South America-tour companies
- 4 Peru and Brazil: A South American Adventure
- 5 Ten days in Ecuador
- 6 Need advise for Argentina and surrounding areas in May??
- 7 Need help in where to stay in Mendoza in December
- 8 Amazon Rainforest Indigenous Peoples
- 9 Peru versus Bolivia
- 10 Using Internet for Finances in South America
- 11 Flight to El Calafate for one day
- 12 Peru in December
- 13 Anniversary of 9/11/01
- 14 Travel with my boyfriend of 4 years to Brazil!
- 15 NYT Article on Cartagena
- 16 Can the Bolivia experts please check this itinerary?
- 17 Santiago, Mendoza, and Need Suggestions!
- 18 Lone Male - Puerto Rico, Havana or Costa Rica???
- 19 Low Altitude airports in Bolivia
- 20 Ipad Hackers in Peru?
- 21 Getting from Punta Arenas, Chile, to Ushuaia, Argentina
- 22 Trip report/blog - Machu Picchu and the Amazon Rainforest
- 23 Taxi in Buenos Aires
- 24 Peru & Altitude Questions
- 25 10 days to travel. Where should I go?