Thinking of flying from AEP to Punta del Este. This was the only airline I could find on expedia. Is it a good airline to take? Are there any alternatives? Thanks.
Has anyone taken the Pluna Lineas airline
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Trip Report
- 2 arpilleras - where to buy ?
- 3 Astrid y Gaston, Lima, Peru: A mini trip report for foodies only
- 4 Cusco, Pto Maldonado, Titicaca and Trujillo!
- 5 itinerary Help for Peru with Kids
- 6 Chile, Brazil and New York Trip report - live
- 7 flights from Buenos Aires to Iguazu Falls
- 8 3 Days Extra in NW Argentina
- 9 Need help. Anyone?Amazon (Brazil)
- 10 Patagonia Trip Report: Kayaking, Riding and Hiking in the South
- 11 1st South American adventure
- 12 Short trip to Chile during New Year?
- 13 Puerto Varas / Puerto Montt - Rent a car or ...
- 14 Sending good wishes to Kathie and Cheryl
- 15 Galapagos.. questions about cruises, seasons, Quito hotels
- 16 Has anyone used Alasperuanas in Pisco?
- 17 For Neoptropical Birders
- 18 Columbia Questions
- 19 Posadas-Paraguay-Brazil-Iguassu: Please, Help Find the Tour Operator
- 20 hotels in Buenos Aires
- 21 2nd Leg Retirement Trip
- 22 Ecuador Rain Forest with Pre-teens
- 23 Any suggestions for restaurants in Manaus?
- 24 Help with One Week, Christmas, Buenos Aires, solo female traveler
- 25 flights and hotels