Thinking of flying from AEP to Punta del Este. This was the only airline I could find on expedia. Is it a good airline to take? Are there any alternatives? Thanks.
Has anyone taken the Pluna Lineas airline
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Chile and Argentina
- 2 Chile/Patagonia Itinerary Questions
- 3 New Years Eve: Rio or Buenos Aires?
- 4 Hawaii or Rio for single male traveler
- 5 Lima-Paracas-Nazca-Huacachina-Lima (bus/drive)
- 6 Tour guides needed for SugarLoaf and Corcovado? Transfer recs?
- 7 4 weeks in Chile
- 8 Lima-Paracas-Nazca: in 1 day?
- 9 New Year's Eve in Lima
- 10 Bogota - Is it safe?
- 11 Para Ti, Brazil
- 12 Advice needed for Colombia
- 13 To Iguazu Falls, No Time To Tango
- 14 2nd Leg Retirement Trip
- 15 In Celebration of Retiring: A Luxe Trip to Peru
- 16 Buenos Aires GTG, Tuesday, Jan.13
- 17 El valle de Elquí
- 18 Need a "just in case" Buenos Aires restaurant recommendation
- 19 Columbia Questions
- 20 Bogota
- 21 Planning 3 weeks in Columbia
- 22 Bus tickets from El Calafate to Puerto Natales (Patagonia) in December?
- 23 Jewish sites and tour of Buenos Aires?
- 24 Patagonia Trip Report: Kayaking, Riding and Hiking in the South
- 25 Galapagos in 5 days