A friend and I (females, mid 20s) are going to Rio de Janiero at the end of the month and I can use my "friends and family" discount to book at the JW Marriott Hotel in Copacabana for $84/night. Has anyone stayed here? How is the area? This is our first trip to Brazil so were looking for any help we can get! Thanks in advance!
Has anyone stayed at the JW Marriott Copacabana (Rio)?
- 1 We will be in Rio during carnival. Advice needed please.
- 2 Backpacking South America 2014, Gringo + Backpack = Mochilero
- 3 Need Driver for Iguazu Falls & Foz da Iguacu
- 4 Route planning- 28 weeks and counting. 1 year South America
- 5 Machu Pichu accomodation
- 6 A spare day at Machu Pichu
- 7 Travel agency review: Untamed Path for Ecuador/Galapagos
- 8 Vaya Adventures
- 9 Buenos Aires and Beyond for a Beginner
- 10 2 weeks in Peru or 1 week in Peru and 1 in Chile
- 11 La Cabrera -- really good or tourist trap?
- 12 Help with Flight Delays & Planning????
- 13 First South American 2 month trip: Help review please !
- 14 Flights on LAN
- 15 Need help with Cusco itinerary
- 16 Eight Days on Horseback in the Avenue of the Volcanoes
- 17 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 18 More suggested reading
- 19 Family Trip to the Galapagos Islands
- 20 Back to South America
- 21 Peru Trip Report & Reviews (Lima, Sacred Valley, Manu, Cusco)
- 22 Has anyone heard of the tour company "escapes unlimited"?
- 23 which hotel in Cusco-- Second Home or Hotel Andenes al Cielo
- 24 Trip to Peru with my girlfriend (mid 20s)
- 25 Perito Moreno mini walk