On the last day of our Peru trip, we would have about 8 hours to spend in Lima as our flight from Juliaca reaches Lima at 1 30 pm and the flight out to the US is at 12 45 am. I am looking for suggestions on some nice sights to see during that time. Like a nice area by the Ocean. I would not be interested in Museums for the last day . I was reading about Miraflores and if I can't think of anything I would take a stroll by the beach. Are there any other recommended sights in Lima for that short time and/or specific areas in Miraflores which would be interesting?
What place should I ask the Taxi to drop me ? And finding taxis back to the airport shouldn't hopefully be an issue?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Galapagos: Land based visit + short cruise - opinions appreciated!
- 2 First Time in Argentina and Brazil - Buenos Aires and Rio questions
- 3 Video Report: Argentina, Patagonia Part 1
- 4 brazil beach vacation.... or will get mugged?
- 5 Iguazu logistics and rental car?
- 6 CasaCor Peru October 2015
- 7 Walking sticks for Machu Picchu?
- 8 Visiting Buenos Aires
- 9 Chile in February and March
- 10 5/6 Hour Layover in Santiago - Advice Please
- 11 Rio and Iguacu
- 12 3 weeks to travel
- 13 Galapagos Island
- 14 Land Based Galapagos Was the Right Choice for Me.
- 15 anyone stayed at Alta Piazza in Buenos Aries?
- 16 4 DAY, 3 NIGHT TREK TO MACHU PICCHU
- 17 Astrid y Gaston, Lima, Peru: A mini trip report for foodies only
- 18 Patagonia Trip Reports / El Chaltén
- 19 October - March 2016 in South or Central America
- 20 Does anyone have experience with Discovery-tours by gate 1,
- 21 Peru Best Tours
- 22 Peru- Recommendation for tour company to customize 14 day trip
- 23 Brasilia Airport - Need Reassurance!
- 24 Beach areas Recife or Bahia from Rio
- 25 Mindo places with comfortable beds and flexible menus?