On the last day of our Peru trip, we would have about 8 hours to spend in Lima as our flight from Juliaca reaches Lima at 1 30 pm and the flight out to the US is at 12 45 am. I am looking for suggestions on some nice sights to see during that time. Like a nice area by the Ocean. I would not be interested in Museums for the last day . I was reading about Miraflores and if I can't think of anything I would take a stroll by the beach. Are there any other recommended sights in Lima for that short time and/or specific areas in Miraflores which would be interesting?
What place should I ask the Taxi to drop me ? And finding taxis back to the airport shouldn't hopefully be an issue?
Half Day in Lima - Suggestions
- 1 Vaya Adventures
- 2 Help needed - how to get from Iguazu border to Foz do Iguazu hotel?
- 3 Machu Pichu accomodation
- 4 Estancia near Mendoza?
- 5 11-day trip to Easter Island and Santiago.
- 6 Galapagos -- Anahi or Millenium
- 7 Taxi fares for my options at the Falls (Argentina).
- 8 Taxi fares for my options at the Falls.
- 9 Recommendations for Amazon tours
- 10 19 day Peru Itinerary, your thoughts?
- 11 Buenos Aires and Beyond for a Beginner
- 12 Back to South America
- 13 Should we go to Iguazu Falls?
- 14 First South American 2 month trip: Help review please !
- 15 We will be in Rio during carnival. Advice needed please.
- 16 Had to cancel our trip to Peru
- 17 Van rental in Punta Arena, Chile
- 18 Route planning- 28 weeks and counting. 1 year South America
- 19 Crees organisation and foundation and Manu Learning Centre
- 20 Recommendations for Galapagos islands tours
- 21 Backpacking South America 2014, Gringo + Backpack = Mochilero
- 22 A spare day at Machu Pichu
- 23 2 weeks in Peru or 1 week in Peru and 1 in Chile
- 24 Need Driver for Iguazu Falls & Foz da Iguacu
- 25 Travel agency review: Untamed Path for Ecuador/Galapagos