On the last day of our Peru trip, we would have about 8 hours to spend in Lima as our flight from Juliaca reaches Lima at 1 30 pm and the flight out to the US is at 12 45 am. I am looking for suggestions on some nice sights to see during that time. Like a nice area by the Ocean. I would not be interested in Museums for the last day . I was reading about Miraflores and if I can't think of anything I would take a stroll by the beach. Are there any other recommended sights in Lima for that short time and/or specific areas in Miraflores which would be interesting?
What place should I ask the Taxi to drop me ? And finding taxis back to the airport shouldn't hopefully be an issue?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 카지노 관련 영화## Live119 . n e t ##
- 2 Going to Peru with 2 kids (9 and 12yrs)
- 3 8 days in Ecudor
- 4 Northeast Brazil
- 5 Argentina in 15 days with a toddler: Trip report!
- 6 AirB&B in Buenos Airies
- 7 Lima, Peru - Travel Report
- 8 Cusco and the Sacred Valley
- 9 Galapagos - Family Wildlife Tours
- 10 Best BA neighborhood to stay in?
- 11 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 12 Going to Machu Pichu with 4 children
- 13 Local tour companies in Bolivia
- 14 James Frazer-Mann - Trying to book El Chalten via Plataforma10 ?
- 15 Adventures / full of experince tours in the Ecuadorians
- 16 Lima - driver for hire
- 17 Cordoba-scenic small towns nearby
- 18 OK one final question - concerns AEP!
- 19 Iguazu Falls Couple Last Minute Questions!
- 20 First trip to Argentina - should we just stay in Buenos Aires?
- 21 Can USA citizens avoid hotel taxes?
- 22 Booking Treks in Cusco?
- 23 Best Hostels Cusco?
- 24 ONE WEEK IN COLOMBIA
- 25 Itinerary help