On the last day of our Peru trip, we would have about 8 hours to spend in Lima as our flight from Juliaca reaches Lima at 1 30 pm and the flight out to the US is at 12 45 am. I am looking for suggestions on some nice sights to see during that time. Like a nice area by the Ocean. I would not be interested in Museums for the last day . I was reading about Miraflores and if I can't think of anything I would take a stroll by the beach. Are there any other recommended sights in Lima for that short time and/or specific areas in Miraflores which would be interesting?
What place should I ask the Taxi to drop me ? And finding taxis back to the airport shouldn't hopefully be an issue?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Leather jacket in buenos Aries?
- 2 http://utrimcleanseblog.com/io-boost/
- 3 Is it worth the Brazil visa to see the Falls?
- 4 Backroads or Nat Geo hiking Patagonia
- 5 Rio de Janeiro in March
- 6 Spontaneity in Cusco activities possible?
- 7 Villa de Leyva - a week too much and other questions..
- 8 Southward Ho! Adventures in Chile & ARG
- 9 Argentina in October--more questions
- 10 Our new government to promote foreign tourism
- 11 South America this October
- 12 Chile or Argentina?
- 13 11 hours in Lima
- 14 Transportation: Cusco Airport to Ollantaytamba train station
- 15 Cusco and Machu Picchu
- 16 Villa de Leyva - a week too much and other questions..
- 17 Machu Picchu - any good hiking guide companies?
- 18 Galápagos Islands: Yacht Angelito
- 19 Itinerary Help Brazil 10 days
- 20 Antarctica on the Vavilov-How to book?
- 21 Peru in December
- 22 Time in Lima, then Guayaquil, Manta
- 23 Tarapoto
- 24 Some Nature/Bird Lodges in Colombia
- 25 Buenos Aires/Argentina 10+ Day, Solo Woman Traveler