On the last day of our Peru trip, we would have about 8 hours to spend in Lima as our flight from Juliaca reaches Lima at 1 30 pm and the flight out to the US is at 12 45 am. I am looking for suggestions on some nice sights to see during that time. Like a nice area by the Ocean. I would not be interested in Museums for the last day . I was reading about Miraflores and if I can't think of anything I would take a stroll by the beach. Are there any other recommended sights in Lima for that short time and/or specific areas in Miraflores which would be interesting?
What place should I ask the Taxi to drop me ? And finding taxis back to the airport shouldn't hopefully be an issue?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Safety in Rio?
- 2 Trip Report - Peru - Long
- 3 Tours to Machu Picchu
- 4 New to traveling, and I need help.
- 5 Sacred Valley/Inca Trail April 2015 Trip Report
- 6 Argentina Trip report
- 7 Pantanal tour prices
- 8 My Lima Layover
- 9 Strike Peru May 27-28 - urgent decision
- 10 Not your usual Lima Layover Trip Report
- 11 Areas to stay in Rio de Janiero and Buenos Aires
- 12 Travel Agent Recommendation for Patagonia
- 13 Absolute must in 3-4 days in Galapagos
- 14 Planning Trip to Patagonia and Wine Country
- 15 Do you need passes to see machu picch?
- 16 Travel in Brazil or visit Machu Picchu?
- 17 It's Restaurant Week in Lima til 24 May
- 18 Hostels in Rio de Janeiro
- 19 Recommended tour companies for the Galapagos Islands
- 20 Itinerary Advice..+/- days advice
- 21 recommended hostels in lima and cuzco
- 22 tours and tips
- 23 Transportation from Santiago airport to Valparaiso or Vina del Mar
- 24 Best plan for 6 days between Cuenca and Quito?
- 25 Buenos Aires to Rio de Janeiro