On the last day of our Peru trip, we would have about 8 hours to spend in Lima as our flight from Juliaca reaches Lima at 1 30 pm and the flight out to the US is at 12 45 am. I am looking for suggestions on some nice sights to see during that time. Like a nice area by the Ocean. I would not be interested in Museums for the last day . I was reading about Miraflores and if I can't think of anything I would take a stroll by the beach. Are there any other recommended sights in Lima for that short time and/or specific areas in Miraflores which would be interesting?
What place should I ask the Taxi to drop me ? And finding taxis back to the airport shouldn't hopefully be an issue?
Half Day in Lima - Suggestions
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Christmas in Cusco
- 2 Easter Island flight delays?
- 3 argentina & brazil
- 4 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 5 Colombia, Safe Travels from Cartagena to Santa Marta Area
- 6 Beware of G Adventures Galapagos tour guides!
- 7 Argentina trip over Christmas and New Years
- 8 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 9 A couple days outside of Buenos Aires
- 10 Brazilian music
- 11 Blue dollars in Argentina
- 12 Ecuador 5 to 6 weeks
- 13 Colombia Trip Report - Very Long
- 14 Itinerary Help Peru>Bolivia>Chile>Argentina>Brazil
- 15 HELP! Seeking a teaching job down south
- 16 First Leg of retirement Triperu
- 17 The WSJ says it is cheap to eat out in BA - So, what's new????
- 18 Worth staying extra night in Buenos Aires, esp Monday night?
- 19 Change Hotel Locations in Buenos Aires
- 20 Sacred Valley Itinerary Review?
- 21 Please check Buenos Aires itinerary
- 22 Private sightseeing
- 23 Bloomberg now says what yours truly has been saying here for YEARS! LOL!!!
- 24 Brazilian Professionals Visiting New York
- 25 Honeymoon 9 Days in South America