On the last day of our Peru trip, we would have about 8 hours to spend in Lima as our flight from Juliaca reaches Lima at 1 30 pm and the flight out to the US is at 12 45 am. I am looking for suggestions on some nice sights to see during that time. Like a nice area by the Ocean. I would not be interested in Museums for the last day . I was reading about Miraflores and if I can't think of anything I would take a stroll by the beach. Are there any other recommended sights in Lima for that short time and/or specific areas in Miraflores which would be interesting?
What place should I ask the Taxi to drop me ? And finding taxis back to the airport shouldn't hopefully be an issue?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Iguazu logistics and rental car?
- 2 Leftover Argentine Pesos - where to sell?
- 3 Van from Cusco to Ollantaytambo
- 4 June travel in the Galapagos, Andean Ecuador, and Machu Picchu
- 5 Uyuni Salar Tour Company
- 6 Trip Evacuation Insurance for the Galapagos
- 7 Travelers insurance in Patagonia - need it?
- 8 Huayna Picchu Vs. Machu Picchu Mountain?
- 9 60 day Trip to South America
- 10 3 week itinerary for Peru
- 11 Cities near santiago chile?
- 12 Ups and downs of our trip to Peru--from Machu Picchu to LIM airport floor
- 13 Buenos Aires
- 14 Best beach town for Jan- Feb trip
- 15 Buenos Aires with bad knee
- 16 Hotels in Argentina
- 17 Two day stay in Lima
- 18 Patagonia August 29 - September 7
- 19 I Didn't Get Killed in Rio: Our Travels in Peru, Brazil, and Ecuador
- 20 Help! No Idea Where to Go.
- 21 Need itinerary advice for one month trip
- 22 Cusco Airport to Tierra Viva Cusco Plaza hotel
- 23 Peru itinerary
- 24 Questions On Packing For Patagonia
- 25 Need Help in Planning JuneItinerary for South Ameirca