On the last day of our Peru trip, we would have about 8 hours to spend in Lima as our flight from Juliaca reaches Lima at 1 30 pm and the flight out to the US is at 12 45 am. I am looking for suggestions on some nice sights to see during that time. Like a nice area by the Ocean. I would not be interested in Museums for the last day . I was reading about Miraflores and if I can't think of anything I would take a stroll by the beach. Are there any other recommended sights in Lima for that short time and/or specific areas in Miraflores which would be interesting?
What place should I ask the Taxi to drop me ? And finding taxis back to the airport shouldn't hopefully be an issue?
Half Day in Lima - Suggestions
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Chile/Bolivia Itinerary Help
- 2 Solo female travelling around South America
- 3 Peruvian Amazon
- 4 Need Police Report from Santiago!
- 5 10 days in mid-late May 2015!
- 6 Salar de Uyuni: a guide
- 7 Anyone traveled with Manu Peru Amazon Tour Company?
- 8 Best plan for 6 days between Cuenca and Quito?
- 9 Volcano erupts in Chile near Puerto Varas and Puerto Montt
- 10 URGENT! Call your airline!
- 11 Columbia Local Beer
- 12 Solo backpacking in Argentina and Chile
- 13 El Calafate/Torres del Paine 7 day Itinerary Help
- 14 Is Guayaquil the new tourist discovery in Ecuador?
- 15 10 days in Argentina
- 16 february/march- where to go?
- 17 Sacred Valley spread over four days--need input on itinerary!
- 18 driving to salvador
- 19 Bogota, Providencia and Where Else?
- 20 Beginning-to-start to plan Colombia for July 2015
- 21 Peru, help cutting costs
- 22 cartagena , columbia
- 23 Peru Itinerary Help
- 24 One spare day in our itinerary - where should it go?
- 25 10 days backpacking in Peru