On the last day of our Peru trip, we would have about 8 hours to spend in Lima as our flight from Juliaca reaches Lima at 1 30 pm and the flight out to the US is at 12 45 am. I am looking for suggestions on some nice sights to see during that time. Like a nice area by the Ocean. I would not be interested in Museums for the last day . I was reading about Miraflores and if I can't think of anything I would take a stroll by the beach. Are there any other recommended sights in Lima for that short time and/or specific areas in Miraflores which would be interesting?
What place should I ask the Taxi to drop me ? And finding taxis back to the airport shouldn't hopefully be an issue?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 http://www.drozhealthblog.com/comfort-cube-reviews
- 2 Argentinian Honeymoon
- 3 Buenos Aires, Patagonia hike, Uraguay beach and Iguazu idea feedback needed
- 4 Cusco and the Sacred Valley
- 5 Galapagus July
- 6 Machu Picchu changes its entry schedule
- 7 The Atacama Desert
- 8 Best BA neighborhood to stay in?
- 9 AirB&B in Buenos Airies
- 10 Finding a group to hike with
- 11 2 day Inca Trek and a fear of exposure/heights
- 12 1 day for Iguazu Falls (I know, but that's all she has)
- 13 Pisco sours
- 14 Trip Report Chile: A Country of Diverse and Amazing Beauty...
- 15 Last min cruise to the Galapagos
- 16 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 17 Soles in Lima,Peru
- 18 Baños & Alausí (Paillon & Nariz del Diablo)!
- 19 Help needed with itinerary for Argentina and Chile
- 20 2 Weeks in Cusco Itinerary
- 21 Huacachina, Peru
- 22 Hiking Tour Companies - Machu Picchu & Chile
- 23 Can a Europhile Find Happiness in Argentina and Chile?
- 24 Anyone familiar with Sky Airlines?
- 25 How to count hotel floors in Ecuador?