On the last day of our Peru trip, we would have about 8 hours to spend in Lima as our flight from Juliaca reaches Lima at 1 30 pm and the flight out to the US is at 12 45 am. I am looking for suggestions on some nice sights to see during that time. Like a nice area by the Ocean. I would not be interested in Museums for the last day . I was reading about Miraflores and if I can't think of anything I would take a stroll by the beach. Are there any other recommended sights in Lima for that short time and/or specific areas in Miraflores which would be interesting?
What place should I ask the Taxi to drop me ? And finding taxis back to the airport shouldn't hopefully be an issue?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Customs/Immigration Buenos Aires
- 2 Making the most of Montevideo
- 3 visiting Patagonia on cruise ship vs land trip
- 4 Peru transport questioins
- 5 Kudos - Brazilian Visa service = FAST
- 6 Packing for 2.5 months in Buenos Aires
- 7 Oasis Collection - Apartments in Buenos Aires
- 8 Insect repellent recommendations
- 9 Is Nat Geo Family Odyssey to Galapagos truly kid-friendly
- 10 Places to eat like a local
- 11 Galapagos
- 12 Chile Trekking options
- 13 Sunday Brunch at Alvear Palace with Avrooster
- 14 Ecuador - Tap Water Question
- 15 Taxi Ezeiza - BEWARE!
- 16 Time in Lima, then Guayaquil, Manta
- 17 Fifteenth
- 18 Four Days in Buenos Aires
- 19 Patagonia w/out Guide
- 20 Suggestions for Antarctica/Patagonia Tour Operator
- 21 Trip Report - 2 Weeks in Peru, July 2016
- 22 LAN Stopover in Lima
- 23 Sixty days in Colombia
- 24 Packing advice for weather
- 25 Iguazu Falls -- is Brazil side worth the cost?