On the last day of our Peru trip, we would have about 8 hours to spend in Lima as our flight from Juliaca reaches Lima at 1 30 pm and the flight out to the US is at 12 45 am. I am looking for suggestions on some nice sights to see during that time. Like a nice area by the Ocean. I would not be interested in Museums for the last day . I was reading about Miraflores and if I can't think of anything I would take a stroll by the beach. Are there any other recommended sights in Lima for that short time and/or specific areas in Miraflores which would be interesting?
What place should I ask the Taxi to drop me ? And finding taxis back to the airport shouldn't hopefully be an issue?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Travel to Bolivia
- 2 Argentina - Best of Salta in 4 days
- 3 Time in Lima, then Guayaquil, Manta
- 4 Drive or Get Driven? Santiago > Valparaiso
- 5 Extra two days in Cusco or Lake Titicaca
- 6 Buenos Aires hotel for 2 nights
- 7 Lima Foodie Resource(s)
- 8 Brazil. Reading lists
- 9 Cusco to Ollantaytambo via Salt Flats
- 10 Any suggestions for tour companies for Inca Trail Trek to MP?
- 11 9 days in Ecuador-need help planning
- 12 Buenos Aires-ideas for side trips
- 13 Self Drive from BsAs to Tierra del Fuego
- 14 Suggested driving route Lima to Huaraz?
- 15 Cajamarca
- 16 Choquequirao Questions
- 17 Advice? First SA experience in Ecuador has so far been disappointing
- 18 Amazon and the Inca Trail
- 19 What to do with two free nites on arrival in Argentina
- 20 South America 2 Months Itinery
- 21 Finalizing Patagonia Itinerary-Suggestions?
- 22 Torres del Paine, 3 hotel oprions
- 23 5 day Galapagos cruise in Nov
- 24 Our ATMs to give 500 and 100 peso bills
- 25 Sixty days in Colombia