We're planning a trip to the Galapagos and the mainland...and I'm torn between the Otovalo area staying at Hacienda Cusin (altho we won't be there for the Sat market) or seeing Cotopaxi and staying at Hacienda San Augustin or visiting Cuenca....I'm leaning toward Cuenca and one of the haciendas..two nights at each place and also two nights in Quito....4 night cruise on Coral II. Does anyone feel that one area would be more scenic, interesting than the other? Thanks for the info!
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Brief Notes on a February in Ecuador
- 2 Welltravbrit's Colombia - Statues, Tombs, and Carnaval!
- 3 3 Days/2 Night Treks to Machu Picchu
- 4 Galapagos Add Ons
- 5 First Time In South America Itinerary
- 6 Itinerary - Peru, Bolivia, Argentina Query
- 7 The Travel Cartel Go to Colombia
- 8 Trip Report Ecuador
- 9 Chile, Ecuadoror Columbia
- 10 Santiago > Valparaiso: worth driving?
- 11 zika to cancel or not to cancel
- 12 Trip Report..Bolivia (Titikaka, La Paz, Uyuni, Potosi, Sucre) Nov. 2011
- 13 Day trips from Montevideo
- 14 H Stern Jewelers, Brazil
- 15 some practical tips for Buenos Aires and day trips
- 16 Driving tips and suggestions for Torres del Paine
- 17 Help with 3 Week Itinerary
- 18 2 Weeks in South America- Need advice
- 19 Itinerary help - Argentina and....?
- 20 Ecuador, Places to shop
- 21 Only one day in Quito recommendations.
- 22 Sacred Valley/Inca Trail April 2015 Trip Report
- 23 Booking the Grey Glacier Boat Tour
- 24 Volunteering in South America, maybe Peru?
- 25 Atacama and ????