We're planning a trip to the Galapagos and the mainland...and I'm torn between the Otovalo area staying at Hacienda Cusin (altho we won't be there for the Sat market) or seeing Cotopaxi and staying at Hacienda San Augustin or visiting Cuenca....I'm leaning toward Cuenca and one of the haciendas..two nights at each place and also two nights in Quito....4 night cruise on Coral II. Does anyone feel that one area would be more scenic, interesting than the other? Thanks for the info!
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 http://footballvslivestream.com/montana-state-vs-idaho-live/
- 2 Peru Trip Report-Lima, Paracas, Cusco
- 3 Trip Report - 2 Weeks in Peru, July 2016
- 4 Need Lima restaurant recs
- 5 Southern Bolivia from Northwest Argentina?
- 6 Spring Break Trip to Peru in Mid-March!
- 7 Beach walk in Rio - Copacabana or Ipanema?
- 8 Mindo places with comfortable beds and flexible menus?
- 9 Time in Lima, then Guayaquil, Manta
- 10 Ecuador weather forecast - is it accurate?
- 11 Exciting Times in Colombia
- 12 Day Trip Ideas from Rio...
- 13 Best place to exchange USD for Peso
- 14 Galapagos - 11 full days
- 15 Sixty days in Colombia
- 16 Video from Chile (Chiloé & Volcan Calbuco)
- 17 Colca Canyon Earthquake
- 18 Sketching Out a Rough Itinerary - First Trip to South America
- 19 2 Weeks in Colombia & the Galapagos Islands
- 20 Car rental El Calafate and drop off in Chile
- 21 Lima Foodie Resource(s)
- 22 Argentina - Day trips in Ushuaia
- 23 Iguazu Falls -- 2 nights -- do we have it right?
- 24 Booking sites - HELP! Don't want to be scammed
- 25 summer olympics in Rio