We're planning a trip to the Galapagos and the mainland...and I'm torn between the Otovalo area staying at Hacienda Cusin (altho we won't be there for the Sat market) or seeing Cotopaxi and staying at Hacienda San Augustin or visiting Cuenca....I'm leaning toward Cuenca and one of the haciendas..two nights at each place and also two nights in Quito....4 night cruise on Coral II. Does anyone feel that one area would be more scenic, interesting than the other? Thanks for the info!
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Some Nature/Bird Lodges in Colombia
- 2 Anyone familiar with Sky Airlines?
- 3 How to count hotel floors in Ecuador?
- 4 Bolivian Visa
- 5 AirB&B in Buenos Airies
- 6 8 days in Ecudor
- 7 Cusco and the Sacred Valley
- 8 Looking for photographers in Bogota, Medellin and Cartagena
- 9 Quito, Galapagos and Otavalo
- 10 Going to Peru with 2 kids (9 and 12yrs)
- 11 Galapagos Islands, Machu Picchu, Amazon Rainforest + more
- 12 Galapagos tour one week on a boat
- 13 Galapagos and Machu Pichu Itinerary Suggestions
- 14 Northeast Brazil
- 15 Argentina in 15 days with a toddler: Trip report!
- 16 Lima, Peru - Travel Report
- 17 Galapagos - Family Wildlife Tours
- 18 Best BA neighborhood to stay in?
- 19 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 20 Going to Machu Pichu with 4 children
- 21 Local tour companies in Bolivia
- 22 James Frazer-Mann - Trying to book El Chalten via Plataforma10 ?
- 23 Adventures / full of experince tours in the Ecuadorians
- 24 Lima - driver for hire
- 25 Cordoba-scenic small towns nearby