I have a layover in Guayaquil for abut 8 hours. Can anyone give me tips on what I can do in this short amount of time? What to see and where to eat? Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 2-weeks trip to Chile, itinerary review
- 2 First time to Chile for 2 weeks March/April
- 3 Reality check for 8 day trip to Peru in May
- 4 Patagonia tour
- 5 Touring Iguazu Falls
- 6 Patagonia tour in April
- 7 Patagonia tour
- 8 NatGeo Patagonia trip
- 9 Travel to Rio de Janeiro
- 10 Brazil: Bonito/Pantanal : Manaus Guide Recommendations
- 11 Best Peru Tours Review Needed
- 12 What phone works in Peru and Ecuador
- 13 Help! No Idea Where to Go.
- 14 iguazu falls, macchu Picchu and patagonia?
- 15 Argentina ininerary November 2015
- 16 Ecuador 5 to 6 weeks
- 17 Local tour companies in Bolivia
- 18 Your tips on Galapagos 2015 for Single Traveler
- 19 GALAPAGOS ISLANDS
- 20 Headed to Bogota and Villa de Leyva next week!
- 21 Interesting places to eat in BA?
- 22 Peru and Galapagos Islands Itinerary Feedback and Suggestions
- 23 Help with Patagonia planning
- 24 Peru ?: Machu Picchu & Titicaca
- 25 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima