I'm new to this forum (more frequently on TA), but I thought it might be helpful to some if I posted this trip review of a fantastic day trip my wife and I had to Tigre with a company called El Dorado Kayak. It was a very full day with 2 hours roundtrip on the train + ~3 hours on the ferry + 3.5 hours kayaking way out in the pristine uninhabited parts of the delta followed by a full Asado, and we thoroughly enjoyed the entire experience. Rather than write about it in detail here, I'll instead point you to our blog which has a full write-up with lots of pics.
Here is the link: http://www.consultingrehab.com/2010/06/06/kayaking-in-tigre-on-the-parana-delta-with-el-dorado-kayak/
This trip is likely better to do in warmer weather than now (we did it in April and it was perfect), but I know many people plan way in advance, so hopefully this is helpful.
Ping me if anyone has any questions.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 http://www.xaddition.net/lumidaire
- 2 Need travel buddy for Buenos Aires from Sept 29 to Oct 29
- 3 Palermo-Soho Hotel in Buenos Aires?
- 4 Please help with Peru itinerary
- 5 cruises now coming/going from San Antonio instead of Valparaiso
- 6 Puzzled by altitude sickness
- 7 Brazil
- 8 Visa for Brazil/canadian applying/Help!!!!
- 9 Best way to get from airport in Santiago to Ibis hotel in Valparaiso
- 10 Peru Trip for the Family
- 11 Argentina before and after Antarctica Itinerary
- 12 Peru Sacred Valley Trip - Family of 5
- 13 Patagonia itinerary advice
- 14 1.5 days in Rio
- 15 If it's Tuesday, it must be Patagonia...need itinerary help
- 16 Galapagos tours
- 17 Authentic Peruvian Community
- 18 Travel to Salta/Jujuy
- 19 Patagonia Hike/Travel/Explore
- 20 2 weeks trip
- 21 semi weird question re Peru Currency
- 22 Bus travel between El Chalten and El Calafate
- 23 10 Nights in Central Chile and on Rapa Nui
- 24 Where to stay in Bariloche
- 25 WEBJET
Great kayaking day trip to Tigre from BA