I usually use Friendly Planet, Smartour or Gate1 for travel. But I wanted to go to Chile , Argentina and Brazil and Grand Circle seems to have the best price. They do not charge a single supplement. Has anyone done a South America tour With GCT. Do their groups tend to be older. I noticed they have lectures on subjects related to the travel Are these good. Any information on GCT at all would be appreciated. Thanks.
Grand Circle vs. Gate1
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Galapogos by Land or by Sea?
- 2 Hugely flexible trip starting in Argentina, 5/5/2014.
- 3 Sisters trip to Argentina and Chile
- 4 Plan a 3 month South America trip in less than 2 months
- 5 Our Founder at Susie Abney Foundation
- 6 More Help With Retirement Trip
- 7 JW Marriott Lima
- 8 Trip Report - Very Long
- 9 Any recommendations for guide at Iguazu?
- 10 My Trip to the Galapagos
- 11 Quito recommendations
- 12 60 Hours in Buenos Aires: Blue Dollar Heaven
- 13 Yellow Fever Vaccination Clinic in Salta?
- 14 Which airline to fly to Cusco?
- 15 Able to buy Machu Picchu tickets online today!
- 16 To Buenos Aires and beyond
- 17 AEP to Recoleta - Taxi/Bus/Car Service
- 18 Cell phone in Brazil?
- 19 Out travels in Bolivia Peru and Ecuador
- 20 Gifts to Bring to Peru
- 21 Ecuador weekend beach trip - is it possible?
- 22 Salta itinerary- 4 nights
- 23 Ecuador-tour guides
- 24 Rio, Iguassu Falls and Buenos Aires
- 25 Lima or Ollantaytambo for Spanish Lessons