I usually use Friendly Planet, Smartour or Gate1 for travel. But I wanted to go to Chile , Argentina and Brazil and Grand Circle seems to have the best price. They do not charge a single supplement. Has anyone done a South America tour With GCT. Do their groups tend to be older. I noticed they have lectures on subjects related to the travel Are these good. Any information on GCT at all would be appreciated. Thanks.
Grand Circle vs. Gate1
View all South America activity »
- 1 Where to celebrate the New Year ?
- 2 8 Days in Brazil
- 3 Flight and Lodging in Manaus and Rio
- 4 Practical to combine Amazon + beaches with visit to the Guianas?
- 5 Need Help with Itinerary (2.5 Months) (Indian Passport)
- 6 To Buenos Aires and beyond
- 7 Celebrating A Century Of Flight
- 8 Lower savings with the "blue" exchange rate?
- 9 Peru Hop?
- 10 3 days before Cuzco/Machu Picchu - what to do, where to go
- 11 "Up to" 40% discount on LAN flights around South America today only
- 12 Uruguay Re-Do
- 13 Montevideo, Uruguay
- 14 60 Hours in Buenos Aires: Blue Dollar Heaven
- 15 More suggested reading
- 16 Please help me jump-start planning for Galapagos trip
- 17 Peru Best Tours: Buyers Beware
- 18 how to get to San Pedro de Atacama, Chile
- 19 Bariloche over XMas
- 20 Quark Expeditions 50% off sale - Antarctica 2014
- 21 Traveling with a Computer?
- 22 Christmas Day in Buenos Aires
- 23 Two Weeks Ecuador - Itinerary Help!
- 24 18 Day Argentina Itinerary
- 25 Rent a car and travel through Patagonia? Join us!