We are visiting Peru (Lima, Cusco, Sacred Valley, Machu Picchu)in November and were wondering how effective a GPS unit would be.
I have a Garmin Nuvi 360 and can download additional maps.
Has anyone had experience using a GPS unit in Peru?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Northeast Brazil
- 2 Argentina in 15 days with a toddler: Trip report!
- 3 AirB&B in Buenos Airies
- 4 Lima, Peru - Travel Report
- 5 Cusco and the Sacred Valley
- 6 Going to Peru with 2 kids (9 and 12yrs)
- 7 Galapagos - Family Wildlife Tours
- 8 Best BA neighborhood to stay in?
- 9 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 10 Going to Machu Pichu with 4 children
- 11 Local tour companies in Bolivia
- 12 James Frazer-Mann - Trying to book El Chalten via Plataforma10 ?
- 13 Adventures / full of experince tours in the Ecuadorians
- 14 Lima - driver for hire
- 15 Cordoba-scenic small towns nearby
- 16 OK one final question - concerns AEP!
- 17 Iguazu Falls Couple Last Minute Questions!
- 18 First trip to Argentina - should we just stay in Buenos Aires?
- 19 Can USA citizens avoid hotel taxes?
- 20 Booking Treks in Cusco?
- 21 Best Hostels Cusco?
- 22 ONE WEEK IN COLOMBIA
- 23 Itinerary help
- 24 Itinerary help
- 25 Tourist travel with a Business Visa?