We are visiting Peru (Lima, Cusco, Sacred Valley, Machu Picchu)in November and were wondering how effective a GPS unit would be.
I have a Garmin Nuvi 360 and can download additional maps.
Has anyone had experience using a GPS unit in Peru?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Recommended tour companies for the Galapagos Islands
- 2 Cheap flights from Southern/Cetral Europe to Brazil
- 3 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 4 Safety in Rio?
- 5 Galapagos - Anyone book through Safari Tours??
- 6 Peru, help cutting costs
- 7 Peru Itinerary Help
- 8 Chile/Bolivia Itinerary Help
- 9 Macchu pichu by train and trek
- 10 Reality check for 8 day trip to Peru in May
- 11 Is Guayaquil the new tourist discovery in Ecuador?
- 12 Beach from Cartagena
- 13 Solo female travelling around South America
- 14 Peruvian Amazon
- 15 Need Police Report from Santiago!
- 16 10 days in mid-late May 2015!
- 17 Salar de Uyuni: a guide
- 18 Anyone traveled with Manu Peru Amazon Tour Company?
- 19 Best plan for 6 days between Cuenca and Quito?
- 20 Volcano erupts in Chile near Puerto Varas and Puerto Montt
- 21 URGENT! Call your airline!
- 22 Columbia Local Beer
- 23 Solo backpacking in Argentina and Chile
- 24 El Calafate/Torres del Paine 7 day Itinerary Help
- 25 10 days in Argentina