We are visiting Peru (Lima, Cusco, Sacred Valley, Machu Picchu)in November and were wondering how effective a GPS unit would be.
I have a Garmin Nuvi 360 and can download additional maps.
Has anyone had experience using a GPS unit in Peru?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Cordoba-scenic small towns nearby
- 2 Private guide Santiago and Valparaiso
- 3 MARCHU PICCHU
- 4 Santiago > Valparaiso: worth driving?
- 5 Can USA citizens avoid hotel taxes?
- 6 Family Adventure in Ecuador
- 7 One week in Cartagena?
- 8 What type of currency for Bolivia
- 9 Cordoba horseback riding day trip
- 10 Thoughts on our itinerary?
- 11 Agency to purchase tickets to US
- 12 Chile/Patagonia/Torres del Paine/Valparaiso
- 13 Ecuador Pure Life (tour operator) - very negative experience
- 14 Need Dinner recommendations for 12 Peru trip
- 15 Another Brazil Visa Application Form question!
- 16 Bariloche, Iguazu Falls, Buenos Aires in March
- 17 Iquitos Peru and rain forest
- 18 Help w 2nd Guessing Peru itinerary
- 19 Senior Citizens traveling to Machu Picchu
- 20 2 week Peru trip itinerary - Appreciate feedback
- 21 Rainbow mountain trek
- 22 Advice about Inti Raymi in Ecuador this year
- 23 salkantay trek
- 24 Northwest Argentina - Specific Itinerary Questions
- 25 Restaurant Iguazu Falls