We are visiting Peru (Lima, Cusco, Sacred Valley, Machu Picchu)in November and were wondering how effective a GPS unit would be.
I have a Garmin Nuvi 360 and can download additional maps.
Has anyone had experience using a GPS unit in Peru?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 60 day Trip to South America
- 2 Machu Picchu - What Month Most Green for Photos?
- 3 Machu Picchu
- 4 Purchasing 2016 Machu Picchu Tickets
- 5 Machu Picchu in January
- 6 Dangers of crossing Darien Gap
- 7 Other cities to visit in Brazil other than RIO
- 8 Drawing money at ATMs in Brazil
- 9 Cusco Airport to Tierra Viva Cusco Plaza hotel
- 10 Accessibility to Igassu Falls
- 11 Rio Water Quality
- 12 Brazil Tourist Safety tip request
- 13 Galapagos with/Natural Habitat Adventures?
- 14 I Didn't Get Killed in Rio: Our Travels in Peru, Brazil, and Ecuador
- 15 Two day stay in Lima
- 16 Best beach town for Jan- Feb trip
- 17 Cities near santiago chile?
- 18 Iguazu logistics and rental car?
- 19 Leftover Argentine Pesos - where to sell?
- 20 Van from Cusco to Ollantaytambo
- 21 June travel in the Galapagos, Andean Ecuador, and Machu Picchu
- 22 Uyuni Salar Tour Company
- 23 Trip Evacuation Insurance for the Galapagos
- 24 Travelers insurance in Patagonia - need it?
- 25 Huayna Picchu Vs. Machu Picchu Mountain?