We are visiting Peru (Lima, Cusco, Sacred Valley, Machu Picchu)in November and were wondering how effective a GPS unit would be.
I have a Garmin Nuvi 360 and can download additional maps.
Has anyone had experience using a GPS unit in Peru?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Spring Break Trip to Peru in Mid-March!
- 2 Beach walk in Rio - Copacabana or Ipanema?
- 3 Southern Bolivia from Northwest Argentina?
- 4 Expat meet up.
- 5 Mindo places with comfortable beds and flexible menus?
- 6 Time in Lima, then Guayaquil, Manta
- 7 Trip Report - 2 Weeks in Peru, July 2016
- 8 Ecuador weather forecast - is it accurate?
- 9 Exciting Times in Colombia
- 10 Day Trip Ideas from Rio...
- 11 Best place to exchange USD for Peso
- 12 Galapagos - 11 full days
- 13 Sixty days in Colombia
- 14 Video from Chile (Chiloé & Volcan Calbuco)
- 15 Colca Canyon Earthquake
- 16 Sketching Out a Rough Itinerary - First Trip to South America
- 17 2 Weeks in Colombia & the Galapagos Islands
- 18 Car rental El Calafate and drop off in Chile
- 19 Lima Foodie Resource(s)
- 20 Argentina - Day trips in Ushuaia
- 21 Iguazu Falls -- 2 nights -- do we have it right?
- 22 Booking sites - HELP! Don't want to be scammed
- 23 summer olympics in Rio
- 24 2 Weeks in Rio in Nov End
- 25 Trip ideas for 2 weeks in South America??