We are visiting Peru (Lima, Cusco, Sacred Valley, Machu Picchu)in November and were wondering how effective a GPS unit would be.
I have a Garmin Nuvi 360 and can download additional maps.
Has anyone had experience using a GPS unit in Peru?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Bogota - Is it safe?
- 2 Please help with itinerary!
- 3 Does anyone have experience with Discovery-tours by gate 1,
- 4 Peru- Recommendation for tour company to customize 14 day trip
- 5 Condor Travel- any feedback on this tour agency?
- 6 Ridiculously Cheap Airfares to Columbia - Should we go?
- 7 If it's Tuesday, this must be...Nicaragua, the Peruvian Amazon, or Colombia
- 8 Where do I hire motorbikes in La Paz (Bolivia)
- 9 Amy Peru and Chile! (A possibly over enthusiastic trip report)
- 10 Argentina, Uruguay & Chile
- 11 Where to celebrate Easter + milestone birthday?
- 12 Trelew to Peninsula Valdes
- 13 Argentina
- 14 Tucantravel company.
- 15 Help Planning Atacama for Next Week!
- 16 Patagonia Trip Reports / El Chaltén
- 17 Bolivia & Argentina itinerary help
- 18 6 Weeks - Argentina and/or Peru/Colombia? too much in this time?
- 19 Ship travel to South America
- 20 4 DAY, 3 NIGHT TREK TO MACHU PICCHU
- 21 Need some help with ideas for Argentina and Chile in 2017 please!
- 22 Solo travellers in Chile
- 23 Living in rural South America
- 24 Where to eat in Quito and Cuzco?
- 25 Manufacturer of alpaca clothes!