We are visiting Peru (Lima, Cusco, Sacred Valley, Machu Picchu)in November and were wondering how effective a GPS unit would be.
I have a Garmin Nuvi 360 and can download additional maps.
Has anyone had experience using a GPS unit in Peru?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 2 Weeks in South America- Need advice
- 2 Itinerary - Peru, Bolivia, Argentina Query
- 3 zika to cancel or not to cancel
- 4 The Travel Cartel Go to Colombia
- 5 some practical tips for Buenos Aires and day trips
- 6 Itinerary help - Argentina and....?
- 7 Ecuador, Places to shop
- 8 Only one day in Quito recommendations.
- 9 3 Days/2 Night Treks to Machu Picchu
- 10 Sacred Valley/Inca Trail April 2015 Trip Report
- 11 Booking the Grey Glacier Boat Tour
- 12 Volunteering in South America, maybe Peru?
- 13 Atacama and ????
- 14 Departure Tax leaving Colombia
- 15 Travel to Peru in 2 weeks
- 16 How Long Before departure @Bogota Airport Arrival Time
- 17 Tarapoto
- 18 First Time In South America Itinerary
- 19 Patagonia!
- 20 South america to Easter Island then to Tahiti
- 21 Travel from Valparaiso, Chile to Santiago.
- 22 Advantages of bringing cash to Argentina
- 23 Interested in opinions on Chile itinerary
- 24 Argentinian Honeymoon
- 25 Machu Picchu train tickets online