We'll be in South America for about 2 months, and my partner has asked me to post this!
She wants to have her hair cut while we're in Santiago for a few days.
Can anyone recommend a good women's hairdresser (moderately priced and easy to find in the city area; preferably can speak English)? I keep telling her hand signals should work at the hairdressers
Thanks in anticipation of kind responses.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 cruises now coming/going from San Antonio instead of Valparaiso
- 2 Looking for an apartment in bogota
- 3 Need travel buddy for Buenos Aires from Sept 29 to Oct 29
- 4 Palermo-Soho Hotel in Buenos Aires?
- 5 Please help with Peru itinerary
- 6 Puzzled by altitude sickness
- 7 Brazil
- 8 Visa for Brazil/canadian applying/Help!!!!
- 9 Best way to get from airport in Santiago to Ibis hotel in Valparaiso
- 10 Peru Trip for the Family
- 11 Argentina before and after Antarctica Itinerary
- 12 Peru Sacred Valley Trip - Family of 5
- 13 Patagonia itinerary advice
- 14 1.5 days in Rio
- 15 If it's Tuesday, it must be Patagonia...need itinerary help
- 16 Galapagos tours
- 17 Authentic Peruvian Community
- 18 Travel to Salta/Jujuy
- 19 Patagonia Hike/Travel/Explore
- 20 2 weeks trip
- 21 semi weird question re Peru Currency
- 22 Bus travel between El Chalten and El Calafate
- 23 10 Nights in Central Chile and on Rapa Nui
- 24 Where to stay in Bariloche
- 25 WEBJET