We have been given flights from Lima to Madrid travelling on an Iberian flight. Are the reports about this airline being terrible true. It is a long journey and we have not heard a good word about Iberia but have never flown with them..
good or bad iberia flights to madrid
View all South America activity »
- 1 Visit my rich Nature country of Ecuador!
- 2 Back to South America
- 3 Huayna Picchu Vs. Machu Picchu Mountain?
- 4 Santiago on Christmas Day??
- 5 Crellston and Others
- 6 Peru Query Escaped Peru
- 7 I SURVIVED PERU (subtitle: yes, it's safe for a solo female traveler)
- 8 Is 6 weeks enough to go from Lima, Peru to Buenos Aires?
- 9 Help with itinerary
- 10 fly fishing near Santiago
- 11 Private transfer from Santiago to Valparaiso
- 12 Is it safe to backpack in venezuela?
- 13 3 days before Cuzco/Machu Picchu - what to do, where to go
- 14 Flight and Lodging in Manaus and Rio
- 15 Blue rate
- 16 Trip report for Bariloche
- 17 Peru: Markawasi anyone?
- 18 How bad are the floods in Rio currently?
- 19 should we skip Bolivia in Febuary.
- 20 Trip Report..Bolivia (Titikaka, La Paz, Uyuni, Potosi, Sucre) Nov. 2011
- 21 Reflections on our South America trip
- 22 Staying Safe in Buenos Aires
- 23 Making connecting flight in SCL after flying in internationally
- 24 Carribean to Argentina or Uruguay
- 25 Bus from Punta Arenas to Puerto Natales - ticket advice