I will be in Rio on May 28th and plan to spend around 12 days, thinking of Rio, Iguazu, maybe Pantanal or Bahia (Salvador), to get around Brazil was thinking easiest cheapest way might be Gol airpass.
Not sure how to buy it/book flights etc as well as how the international option works since have to get to Lima (maybe via Buenos Aires and stop there for 3 days) eventually.
Gol Air Pass both within Brazil and internation Q's
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Three weeks in South America
- 2 Chile, Brazil and New York
- 3 Now Time For Best Figure
- 4 Easter Day in Rio
- 5 Argentina Trip report
- 6 One week Family Spring Break in Cartagena and ??
- 7 PERU HORSE TOUR FROM CUSCO TO MACHU PICCHU
- 8 First time to Chile for 2 weeks March/April
- 9 Your tips on Galapagos 2015 for Single Traveler
- 10 Local tour companies in Bolivia
- 11 Ecuador - Amazon Basin Trip
- 12 Reality check for 8 day trip to Peru in May
- 13 2-weeks trip to Chile, itinerary review
- 14 Patagonia tour
- 15 Touring Iguazu Falls
- 16 Patagonia tour in April
- 17 Patagonia tour
- 18 NatGeo Patagonia trip
- 19 Travel to Rio de Janeiro
- 20 Brazil: Bonito/Pantanal : Manaus Guide Recommendations
- 21 Best Peru Tours Review Needed
- 22 What phone works in Peru and Ecuador
- 23 Help! No Idea Where to Go.
- 24 iguazu falls, macchu Picchu and patagonia?
- 25 Argentina ininerary November 2015