I will be in Rio on May 28th and plan to spend around 12 days, thinking of Rio, Iguazu, maybe Pantanal or Bahia (Salvador), to get around Brazil was thinking easiest cheapest way might be Gol airpass.
Not sure how to buy it/book flights etc as well as how the international option works since have to get to Lima (maybe via Buenos Aires and stop there for 3 days) eventually.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Can USA citizens avoid hotel taxes?
- 2 Cruz del Sur bus - Lima to Paracas
- 3 Lunahuana
- 4 Lima-Cusco-Ollantaytambo-Machu Picchu first timers
- 5 Hiking Tour Companies - Machu Picchu & Chile
- 6 Argentina in 15 days with a toddler: Trip report!
- 7 Cordoba-scenic small towns nearby
- 8 Family Adventure in Ecuador
- 9 Exploring the cities of Ecuador's Andes
- 10 Choquequirao Questions
- 11 Trip Report to BsAs and Patagonia (With Pics and Vids)
- 12 MARCHU PICCHU
- 13 Santiago > Valparaiso: worth driving?
- 14 One week in Cartagena?
- 15 What type of currency for Bolivia
- 16 Cordoba horseback riding day trip
- 17 Thoughts on our itinerary?
- 18 Agency to purchase tickets to US
- 19 Chile/Patagonia/Torres del Paine/Valparaiso
- 20 Ecuador Pure Life (tour operator) - very negative experience
- 21 Need Dinner recommendations for 12 Peru trip
- 22 Another Brazil Visa Application Form question!
- 23 Bariloche, Iguazu Falls, Buenos Aires in March
- 24 Iquitos Peru and rain forest
- 25 Help w 2nd Guessing Peru itinerary