I will be in Rio on May 28th and plan to spend around 12 days, thinking of Rio, Iguazu, maybe Pantanal or Bahia (Salvador), to get around Brazil was thinking easiest cheapest way might be Gol airpass.
Not sure how to buy it/book flights etc as well as how the international option works since have to get to Lima (maybe via Buenos Aires and stop there for 3 days) eventually.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 http://www.potentbodyformation.com/virilityex-reviews/
- 2 http://rxtestosteronesite.com/vitalpeak-xt-review/
- 3 http://lumalifteye.com/antiagen-revitalizer-serum/
- 4 5 day Galapagos cruise in Nov
- 5 What to do with two free nites on arrival in Argentina
- 6 Advice? First SA experience in Ecuador has so far been disappointing
- 7 Our ATMs to give 500 and 100 peso bills
- 8 Suggested driving route Lima to Huaraz?
- 9 Sixty days in Colombia
- 10 Finalizing Patagonia Itinerary-Suggestions?
- 11 Machu Picchu - NatGeo vs. OAT
- 12 Taking the Bus Santiago Airport to Valpo
- 13 MP and Torres del Paine on same trip?
- 14 Steak house rec in Buenos Aires near Recoleta
- 15 Choquequirao Questions
- 16 12 Day Peru Itinerary Help
- 17 Shopping for sweaters - Quito or Otavalo?
- 18 A brief encounter with Ecuador
- 19 Cajamarca
- 20 Torres del Paine, 3 hotel oprions
- 21 Welltravbrit's Colombia - Statues, Tombs, and Carnaval!
- 22 9 days in Ecuador-need help planning
- 23 Patagonia - Equipment
- 24 Extra two days In Cusco or Lima..Early September
- 25 Chile or Argentina?