I will be in Rio on May 28th and plan to spend around 12 days, thinking of Rio, Iguazu, maybe Pantanal or Bahia (Salvador), to get around Brazil was thinking easiest cheapest way might be Gol airpass.
Not sure how to buy it/book flights etc as well as how the international option works since have to get to Lima (maybe via Buenos Aires and stop there for 3 days) eventually.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 http://www.health2facts.com/iq-genex/
- 2 Argentina with a touch of Chile and some help needed
- 3 Galápagos Islands: Yacht Angelito
- 4 Is the Perito Moreno Glacier worth paying $200+ to walk on?
- 5 Best BA neighborhood to stay in?
- 6 Avianca business class
- 7 Planning Argentina Trip
- 8 Trip Report Chile: A Country of Diverse and Amazing Beauty...
- 9 where to stay Buenos Aires
- 10 Aboard the Amazon Star
- 11 Feria de las flores
- 12 Which Amazon area/lodge in Peru?
- 13 Brazilian Visa Documents - Help!
- 14 Escaping the northern hemisphere winter in the Santiago area?
- 15 comments
- 16 Cusco to La Paz Priorities: Puno VS Copacabana VS La Paz VS Coroico
- 17 3 days precruise-stay in Santiago all 3 or 2 SCL and 1 Valparaiso?
- 18 Huacachina, Peru
- 19 Bariloche, Iguazu Falls, Buenos Aires in March
- 20 Trip Report - First time in Buenos Aires/Iguazu Falls/Rio de Janeiro
- 21 Pantanal Lodges
- 22 What's all the hype about Buenos Aires?
- 23 Manaus
- 24 Renting a car in Patagonia
- 25 Suenos Aires, Argentina vs Lisbon, Portugal