I will be in Rio on May 28th and plan to spend around 12 days, thinking of Rio, Iguazu, maybe Pantanal or Bahia (Salvador), to get around Brazil was thinking easiest cheapest way might be Gol airpass.
Not sure how to buy it/book flights etc as well as how the international option works since have to get to Lima (maybe via Buenos Aires and stop there for 3 days) eventually.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 US : AOL Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681 :7208 AOL MAIL 24*7
- 2 Tollfree@: Tec^h SUPP0RT YAHOO CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482:3831 YAHOO 24*7
- 3 How many days in Medellin area?
- 4 Machu Picchu changes its entry schedule
- 5 Lodging by Medellin Airport
- 6 Argentinian Honeymoon
- 7 Finding a group to hike with
- 8 Buenos Aires, Patagonia hike, Uraguay beach and Iguazu idea feedback needed
- 9 Cusco and the Sacred Valley
- 10 Torres del Paine from Punta Arenas
- 11 Chilean Travel Agent Suggestions Needed
- 12 Galapagus July
- 13 The Atacama Desert
- 14 Best BA neighborhood to stay in?
- 15 AirB&B in Buenos Airies
- 16 2 day Inca Trek and a fear of exposure/heights
- 17 1 day for Iguazu Falls (I know, but that's all she has)
- 18 Pisco sours
- 19 Trip Report Chile: A Country of Diverse and Amazing Beauty...
- 20 Last min cruise to the Galapagos
- 21 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 22 Soles in Lima,Peru
- 23 Baños & Alausí (Paillon & Nariz del Diablo)!
- 24 Help needed with itinerary for Argentina and Chile
- 25 2 Weeks in Cusco Itinerary