My husband and I and our 21 year old daughter have finally booked our trip and we are going to the following: Lima, Cusco, Sacred Valley, Machu Pichu and then on to a cruise of the Amazon going to Yanayacu, Yacapana and Yarapa with the M/V Aria cruise .We like to sightsee, shop and go to nice restaurants. If there are any recommendations of places to go, see and do that are must dos I would greatly appreciate any and all suggestions.
Going to Peru and the Amazon in January and need some recommendations!!!
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 16 days in Brazil - ideas please
- 2 Peru and Brazil: A South American Adventure
- 3 Still Planning But Getting Close!
- 4 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 5 GALAPAGOS ISLANDS
- 6 WWYD-time in Lima
- 7 Peru & Altitude Questions
- 8 Ecuador 5 to 6 weeks
- 9 Argentina Holiday Help
- 10 General Strike in BsAs on Thursday
- 11 argentina & brazil
- 12 Patagonia...You took our breath away
- 13 Visa Question: U.S. Citizen Flying from Brazil to Bolivia
- 14 General Strike in BsAs on Thursday
- 15 Peru jungle – looking for wildlife/comfort balance
- 16 Valpariso or Vina del Mar for sr citizens - two nights
- 17 Where to stay in Rio before a Cruise?
- 18 First Time to Peru: Need Help with Child-Friendly Itinerary
- 19 2-week Peru itinerary - any advice or recommended changes?
- 20 Packing for Peru in August - Recommendations?
- 21 Brazil/Buzios: Booking bus tickets in advance?
- 22 2 wks in Colombia
- 23 Lost andean immigration card for Ecuador - problem on exit?
- 24 Buenos Aries
- 25 Tour guide for Machu Picchu