My husband and I and our 21 year old daughter have finally booked our trip and we are going to the following: Lima, Cusco, Sacred Valley, Machu Pichu and then on to a cruise of the Amazon going to Yanayacu, Yacapana and Yarapa with the M/V Aria cruise .We like to sightsee, shop and go to nice restaurants. If there are any recommendations of places to go, see and do that are must dos I would greatly appreciate any and all suggestions.
Going to Peru and the Amazon in January and need some recommendations!!!
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Peru, help cutting costs
- 2 Macchu pichu by train and trek
- 3 Reality check for 8 day trip to Peru in May
- 4 Chile/Bolivia Itinerary Help
- 5 Solo female travelling around South America
- 6 Peruvian Amazon
- 7 Need Police Report from Santiago!
- 8 10 days in mid-late May 2015!
- 9 Salar de Uyuni: a guide
- 10 Anyone traveled with Manu Peru Amazon Tour Company?
- 11 Best plan for 6 days between Cuenca and Quito?
- 12 Volcano erupts in Chile near Puerto Varas and Puerto Montt
- 13 URGENT! Call your airline!
- 14 Columbia Local Beer
- 15 Solo backpacking in Argentina and Chile
- 16 El Calafate/Torres del Paine 7 day Itinerary Help
- 17 Is Guayaquil the new tourist discovery in Ecuador?
- 18 10 days in Argentina
- 19 february/march- where to go?
- 20 Sacred Valley spread over four days--need input on itinerary!
- 21 driving to salvador
- 22 Bogota, Providencia and Where Else?
- 23 Beginning-to-start to plan Colombia for July 2015
- 24 cartagena , columbia
- 25 Peru Itinerary Help