30-something female traveling solo to Argentina. (on a tour for half the time from BA to lake district to Chile). Can anyone recommend must-sees (be it a restaurant, place to see or shop) in BA and/or Bariloche? Thanks so much! I can't believe my flight day is almost here and I'm finally getting very excited as I've heard so many great things about Argentina on here and the exchange rate is incredible!
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Buy Fake And Real Passport ,Visa,Driving License,ID CARDS
- 2 If it's Tuesday, this must be...Nicaragua, the Peruvian Amazon, or Colombia
- 3 Please help with itinerary!
- 4 Amy Peru and Chile! (A possibly over enthusiastic trip report)
- 5 Argentina, Uruguay & Chile
- 6 Peru- Recommendation for tour company to customize 14 day trip
- 7 Ridiculously Cheap Airfares to Columbia - Should we go?
- 8 Where to celebrate Easter + milestone birthday?
- 9 Trelew to Peninsula Valdes
- 10 Does anyone have experience with Discovery-tours by gate 1,
- 11 Argentina
- 12 Tucantravel company.
- 13 Help Planning Atacama for Next Week!
- 14 Patagonia Trip Reports / El Chaltén
- 15 Bolivia & Argentina itinerary help
- 16 6 Weeks - Argentina and/or Peru/Colombia? too much in this time?
- 17 Ship travel to South America
- 18 4 DAY, 3 NIGHT TREK TO MACHU PICCHU
- 19 Need some help with ideas for Argentina and Chile in 2017 please!
- 20 Solo travellers in Chile
- 21 Living in rural South America
- 22 Where to eat in Quito and Cuzco?
- 23 Manufacturer of alpaca clothes!
- 24 Other forums for Buenos Aires
- 25 galapagos island
Going solo to Argentina this week? Can anyone suggest must-sees?