30-something female traveling solo to Argentina. (on a tour for half the time from BA to lake district to Chile). Can anyone recommend must-sees (be it a restaurant, place to see or shop) in BA and/or Bariloche? Thanks so much! I can't believe my flight day is almost here and I'm finally getting very excited as I've heard so many great things about Argentina on here and the exchange rate is incredible!
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Galapagos with/Natural Habitat Adventures?
- 2 Rio Water Quality
- 3 Accessibility to Igassu Falls
- 4 Machu Picchu in January
- 5 I Didn't Get Killed in Rio: Our Travels in Peru, Brazil, and Ecuador
- 6 Two day stay in Lima
- 7 Best beach town for Jan- Feb trip
- 8 Cities near santiago chile?
- 9 Iguazu logistics and rental car?
- 10 Leftover Argentine Pesos - where to sell?
- 11 Van from Cusco to Ollantaytambo
- 12 June travel in the Galapagos, Andean Ecuador, and Machu Picchu
- 13 Uyuni Salar Tour Company
- 14 Trip Evacuation Insurance for the Galapagos
- 15 Travelers insurance in Patagonia - need it?
- 16 Huayna Picchu Vs. Machu Picchu Mountain?
- 17 60 day Trip to South America
- 18 3 week itinerary for Peru
- 19 Ups and downs of our trip to Peru--from Machu Picchu to LIM airport floor
- 20 Buenos Aires
- 21 Buenos Aires with bad knee
- 22 Hotels in Argentina
- 23 Patagonia August 29 - September 7
- 24 Help! No Idea Where to Go.
- 25 Need itinerary advice for one month trip
Going solo to Argentina this week? Can anyone suggest must-sees?