30-something female traveling solo to Argentina. (on a tour for half the time from BA to lake district to Chile). Can anyone recommend must-sees (be it a restaurant, place to see or shop) in BA and/or Bariloche? Thanks so much! I can't believe my flight day is almost here and I'm finally getting very excited as I've heard so many great things about Argentina on here and the exchange rate is incredible!
Going solo to Argentina this week? Can anyone suggest must-sees?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Sisters trip to Argentina and Chile
- 2 Yellow Fever Vaccination Clinic in Salta?
- 3 My Trip to the Galapagos
- 4 Able to buy Machu Picchu tickets online today!
- 5 Plan a 3 month South America trip in less than 2 months
- 6 To Buenos Aires and beyond
- 7 AEP to Recoleta - Taxi/Bus/Car Service
- 8 Cell phone in Brazil?
- 9 Out travels in Bolivia Peru and Ecuador
- 10 Gifts to Bring to Peru
- 11 Ecuador weekend beach trip - is it possible?
- 12 Quito recommendations
- 13 Salta itinerary- 4 nights
- 14 Ecuador-tour guides
- 15 Rio, Iguassu Falls and Buenos Aires
- 16 Lima or Ollantaytambo for Spanish Lessons
- 17 lima airport transport
- 18 Bird Poop Scam Making a Comeback
- 19 Father Daughter Trip to Peru
- 20 Bariloche to Puerto Varas Drive: Stops to Make?
- 21 Argentina currency
- 22 Traveling to Peru for two weeks... Itinerary suggestions needed!!
- 23 End in sight for Chile reciprocity fee
- 24 Fishing near Iguazu Falls?
- 25 Seeking Tips for Upcoming Trip to Rio, Iguazu and Buenos Aires