30-something female traveling solo to Argentina. (on a tour for half the time from BA to lake district to Chile). Can anyone recommend must-sees (be it a restaurant, place to see or shop) in BA and/or Bariloche? Thanks so much! I can't believe my flight day is almost here and I'm finally getting very excited as I've heard so many great things about Argentina on here and the exchange rate is incredible!
Going solo to Argentina this week? Can anyone suggest must-sees?
- 1 8 Days in Brazil
- 2 Brazil - Rio to Sao Paulo
- 3 Practical to combine Amazon + beaches with visit to the Guianas?
- 4 Celebrating A Century Of Flight
- 5 Problems with emails USA-Brazil
- 6 how to get to San Pedro de Atacama, Chile
- 7 Need Help with Itinerary (2.5 Months) (Indian Passport)
- 8 Carribean to Argentina or Uruguay
- 9 Flight and Lodging in Manaus and Rio
- 10 Where to celebrate the New Year ?
- 11 To Buenos Aires and beyond
- 12 Lower savings with the "blue" exchange rate?
- 13 Peru Hop?
- 14 3 days before Cuzco/Machu Picchu - what to do, where to go
- 15 "Up to" 40% discount on LAN flights around South America today only
- 16 Uruguay Re-Do
- 17 Montevideo, Uruguay
- 18 60 Hours in Buenos Aires: Blue Dollar Heaven
- 19 More suggested reading
- 20 Please help me jump-start planning for Galapagos trip
- 21 Peru Best Tours: Buyers Beware
- 22 Bariloche over XMas
- 23 Quark Expeditions 50% off sale - Antarctica 2014
- 24 Traveling with a Computer?
- 25 Christmas Day in Buenos Aires