30-something female traveling solo to Argentina. (on a tour for half the time from BA to lake district to Chile). Can anyone recommend must-sees (be it a restaurant, place to see or shop) in BA and/or Bariloche? Thanks so much! I can't believe my flight day is almost here and I'm finally getting very excited as I've heard so many great things about Argentina on here and the exchange rate is incredible!
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Galápagos Islands: Yacht Angelito
- 2 Inca Trail Report: 5 day version with Wayki Trek
- 3 South America this October
- 4 San Salvador Layover
- 5 Brief Notes on a February in Ecuador
- 6 Colca/Arequipa/Puno - organized tour (bus) or something less crowded?
- 7 Iguazu Falls - 4 star hotel near the airport?
- 8 Wine Tours in Chile and Argentina -
- 9 Chile & Argentina wine trips
- 10 Welltravbrit's Colombia - Statues, Tombs, and Carnaval!
- 11 Huaraz to Trujillo, Chiclayo and Piura
- 12 Santiago & Valparaiso - Help with Planning
- 13 Couple of days out from Bogota - Safe and possible?
- 14 2 weeks in Peru/Chile
- 15 Ecuador Trip Plan: What did we get right and wrong?
- 16 Logistics to reach Angel Falls in Venezuela
- 17 Santiago, Chile
- 18 2 Weeks in Armenia, Colombia/July
- 19 limited time in Cusco
- 20 Iguassu Falls footwear?
- 21 Lost andean immigration card for Ecuador - problem on exit?
- 22 Visiting Ollantataymbo from Cusco
- 23 Getting Visa for U.S. citizen at the border
- 24 Back "home" in Barranco
- 25 Day trips from Montevideo
Going solo to Argentina this week? Can anyone suggest must-sees?