30-something female traveling solo to Argentina. (on a tour for half the time from BA to lake district to Chile). Can anyone recommend must-sees (be it a restaurant, place to see or shop) in BA and/or Bariloche? Thanks so much! I can't believe my flight day is almost here and I'm finally getting very excited as I've heard so many great things about Argentina on here and the exchange rate is incredible!
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Is 8 days too much time in Buenos Aires
- 2 Welltravbrit's Colombia - Statues, Tombs, and Carnaval!
- 3 zika to cancel or not to cancel
- 4 Brief Notes on a February in Ecuador
- 5 3 Days/2 Night Treks to Machu Picchu
- 6 Galapagos Add Ons
- 7 First Time In South America Itinerary
- 8 Itinerary - Peru, Bolivia, Argentina Query
- 9 The Travel Cartel Go to Colombia
- 10 Trip Report Ecuador
- 11 Chile, Ecuadoror Columbia
- 12 Santiago > Valparaiso: worth driving?
- 13 Trip Report..Bolivia (Titikaka, La Paz, Uyuni, Potosi, Sucre) Nov. 2011
- 14 Day trips from Montevideo
- 15 H Stern Jewelers, Brazil
- 16 some practical tips for Buenos Aires and day trips
- 17 Driving tips and suggestions for Torres del Paine
- 18 Help with 3 Week Itinerary
- 19 2 Weeks in South America- Need advice
- 20 Itinerary help - Argentina and....?
- 21 Ecuador, Places to shop
- 22 Only one day in Quito recommendations.
- 23 Sacred Valley/Inca Trail April 2015 Trip Report
- 24 Booking the Grey Glacier Boat Tour
- 25 Volunteering in South America, maybe Peru?
Going solo to Argentina this week? Can anyone suggest must-sees?