Ok, since we have reached our sixties, my girlfriend and I have decided to fly to Lima, Peru, rent a car and hit the road to spend three weeks exploring. After two nights in Miraflores, we thought we would would change the stereotypical image of the senior taveler..Back packing.. no; luxuries hotels.. maybe here and there; but adventure, YES! So we are leaving Feb 10th and will be back on March 3rd... Thought we would start with the Gringo Trail then onto lake Titicaca with a side trip to Bolivia and onto Cusco, SV and finally the Manu National Park... all Without Reservations, just stopping along the way anywhere that catches our fancy. We have decided to document our travels to give encouragement to other seniors who dare to do something different... Any advice??
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Buy real and fake Passport ,Visa,Driving License,etc
- 2 Galapogos by Land or by Sea?
- 3 3 Weeks Itinerary
- 4 Where to buy cowhide rug in Buenos Aires
- 5 Any recommendations for guide at Iguazu?
- 6 Peru Escorted Travel
- 7 Hugely flexible trip starting in Argentina, 5/5/2014.
- 8 Puno to Arequipa by bus
- 9 Sanctuary Lodge vs. Inkaterra
- 10 Sisters trip to Argentina and Chile
- 11 Travel Agency: PeruTourism
- 12 Quito trip review with Gate 1 Travel
- 13 2 weeks in Argentina
- 14 Salta...Travel Brain Dead
- 15 Back to South America
- 16 Plan a 3 month South America trip in less than 2 months
- 17 My Trip to the Galapagos
- 18 More Help With Retirement Trip
- 19 JW Marriott Lima
- 20 Trip Report - Very Long
- 21 Quito recommendations
- 22 60 Hours in Buenos Aires: Blue Dollar Heaven
- 23 Yellow Fever Vaccination Clinic in Salta?
- 24 Which airline to fly to Cusco?
- 25 Able to buy Machu Picchu tickets online today!