Im a 29 yr old from the UK, Greek originally, traveling to Brazil, solo from mid Jan to March. It would be good to have some contacts to meet up with, like-minded girls or boys. Im a journalist and love music if that helps.
Drop me a line if you're in Rio and environs around that time or fancy traveling together further afield, plan is to spend a lot of time around Bahia but thats very changeable.
Girl Traveling to Brazil mid Jan to March
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Quito trip review with Gate 1 Travel
- 2 2 weeks in Argentina
- 3 Hugely flexible trip starting in Argentina, 5/5/2014.
- 4 Salta...Travel Brain Dead
- 5 Puno to Arequipa by bus
- 6 Sanctuary Lodge vs. Inkaterra
- 7 Galapogos by Land or by Sea?
- 8 Back to South America
- 9 Plan a 3 month South America trip in less than 2 months
- 10 My Trip to the Galapagos
- 11 Sisters trip to Argentina and Chile
- 12 More Help With Retirement Trip
- 13 JW Marriott Lima
- 14 Trip Report - Very Long
- 15 Any recommendations for guide at Iguazu?
- 16 Quito recommendations
- 17 60 Hours in Buenos Aires: Blue Dollar Heaven
- 18 Yellow Fever Vaccination Clinic in Salta?
- 19 Which airline to fly to Cusco?
- 20 Able to buy Machu Picchu tickets online today!
- 21 To Buenos Aires and beyond
- 22 AEP to Recoleta - Taxi/Bus/Car Service
- 23 Cell phone in Brazil?
- 24 Out travels in Bolivia Peru and Ecuador
- 25 Gifts to Bring to Peru