Im a 29 yr old from the UK, Greek originally, traveling to Brazil, solo from mid Jan to March. It would be good to have some contacts to meet up with, like-minded girls or boys. Im a journalist and love music if that helps.
Drop me a line if you're in Rio and environs around that time or fancy traveling together further afield, plan is to spend a lot of time around Bahia but thats very changeable.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 http://www.supplementsoffer.com/hl12-diabetes/
- 2 Safety warning?
- 3 Bariloche, Iguazu Falls, Buenos Aires in March
- 4 Four Days in Buenos Aires
- 5 Colombia, best adventures for birthday.
- 6 Route of the Seven Lakes drive
- 7 Mom wants to go to cusco/macchu picchu in 5 days - impossible?
- 8 Bariloche and San Martin de los Andes
- 9 Bariloche rafting trips
- 10 Argentina &TDP-8th-18th April.
- 11 El Calafate and El Chalten
- 12 Cape Horn cruise in Feb. or March?
- 13 Rainbow Mountain (Vinicunca), Peru
- 14 Trip Report - First time in Buenos Aires/Iguazu Falls/Rio de Janeiro
- 15 Iguazu falls logistics
- 16 Packing for Chile in November
- 17 Lima stopover
- 18 Buenos Aires AND Iguazu Falls?
- 19 Amazon side trip
- 20 travel from el calafate direct to Torres delPaine
- 21 First Trip to Colombia Advice Needed!
- 22 Domestic Flights within Chile
- 23 Argentina ( Junin de Los Andes)in mid January
- 24 Wine tour & transfer from Valparaiso to Santiago Airport
- 25 Uruguay, then Buenos Aires in early March