Im a 29 yr old from the UK, Greek originally, traveling to Brazil, solo from mid Jan to March. It would be good to have some contacts to meet up with, like-minded girls or boys. Im a journalist and love music if that helps.
Drop me a line if you're in Rio and environs around that time or fancy traveling together further afield, plan is to spend a lot of time around Bahia but thats very changeable.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Brief Notes on a February in Ecuador
- 2 Welltravbrit's Colombia - Statues, Tombs, and Carnaval!
- 3 3 Days/2 Night Treks to Machu Picchu
- 4 Galapagos Add Ons
- 5 First Time In South America Itinerary
- 6 Itinerary - Peru, Bolivia, Argentina Query
- 7 The Travel Cartel Go to Colombia
- 8 Trip Report Ecuador
- 9 Chile, Ecuadoror Columbia
- 10 Santiago > Valparaiso: worth driving?
- 11 zika to cancel or not to cancel
- 12 Trip Report..Bolivia (Titikaka, La Paz, Uyuni, Potosi, Sucre) Nov. 2011
- 13 Day trips from Montevideo
- 14 H Stern Jewelers, Brazil
- 15 some practical tips for Buenos Aires and day trips
- 16 Driving tips and suggestions for Torres del Paine
- 17 Help with 3 Week Itinerary
- 18 2 Weeks in South America- Need advice
- 19 Itinerary help - Argentina and....?
- 20 Ecuador, Places to shop
- 21 Only one day in Quito recommendations.
- 22 Sacred Valley/Inca Trail April 2015 Trip Report
- 23 Booking the Grey Glacier Boat Tour
- 24 Volunteering in South America, maybe Peru?
- 25 Atacama and ????