Im a 29 yr old from the UK, Greek originally, traveling to Brazil, solo from mid Jan to March. It would be good to have some contacts to meet up with, like-minded girls or boys. Im a journalist and love music if that helps.
Drop me a line if you're in Rio and environs around that time or fancy traveling together further afield, plan is to spend a lot of time around Bahia but thats very changeable.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 MP and Torres del Paine on same trip?
- 2 Welltravbrit's Colombia - Statues, Tombs, and Carnaval!
- 3 Cajamarca
- 4 Torres del Paine, 3 hotel oprions
- 5 9 days in Ecuador-need help planning
- 6 Patagonia - Equipment
- 7 Extra two days In Cusco or Lima..Early September
- 8 Chile or Argentina?
- 9 Extra two days in Cusco or Lake Titicaca
- 10 Iguassu Falls footwear?
- 11 Nazca Lines from Pisco or Ica Airport?
- 12 Chile cell phone and sim card advice needed
- 13 What to do with two free nites on arrival in Argentina
- 14 Advice? First SA experience in Ecuador has so far been disappointing
- 15 Flights to Northern Peru
- 16 Santiago neighborhood
- 17 Hotels in San Pedro de Atacama?
- 18 Drive or Get Driven? Santiago > Valparaiso
- 19 Backroads or Nat Geo hiking Patagonia
- 20 Hiking in Ecuador: Water and Clothing Advice Please
- 21 CasaCor Lima 2016
- 22 Buenos Aires-ideas for side trips
- 23 Self Drive from BsAs to Tierra del Fuego
- 24 Time in Lima, then Guayaquil, Manta
- 25 Steak house rec in Buenos Aires near Recoleta