Im a 29 yr old from the UK, Greek originally, traveling to Brazil, solo from mid Jan to March. It would be good to have some contacts to meet up with, like-minded girls or boys. Im a journalist and love music if that helps.
Drop me a line if you're in Rio and environs around that time or fancy traveling together further afield, plan is to spend a lot of time around Bahia but thats very changeable.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 WEBROOT 1800:681:7208 installation renewal CONTACT WEBROOT Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 Steaks and Tango - Suggestions Please
- 3 Argentina (Chile?)
- 4 South American Mix: Easter Island, Machu Picchu, Rio & the Pantanal
- 5 Peru: Kaleidoscope of Colors. Amazon Cruise, Machu Picchu, Jungle Lodges
- 6 Buenos Aires for a month?
- 7 Cartegena - beach or centre for a week?
- 8 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 9 Cusco and the Sacred Valley
- 10 What to skip in Argentina
- 11 Aboard the Amazon Star
- 12 Peru Sacred Valley Trip - Family of 5
- 13 Argentina before and after Antarctica Itinerary
- 14 40th Birthday Trip: Inca Trail, Machu Picchu, Amazon
- 15 Colombia-Brazil-Chile-Bolivia-Peru (Dec'17-Jan'18)
- 16 Looking for photographers in Bogota, Medellin and Cartagena
- 17 Itineraries
- 18 Advice on Chile itinerary
- 19 Torres del Paine from Punta Arenas
- 20 Itinerary Help Argentina Chile Patagonia in 23 days
- 21 Torres Del Paine - total 2 weeks in Chile
- 22 Please help with Peru itinerary
- 23 Machu picchu with a toddler and baby
- 24 3.5 days in Rio
- 25 Iguaçu Falls fast trip