Im a 29 yr old from the UK, Greek originally, traveling to Brazil, solo from mid Jan to March. It would be good to have some contacts to meet up with, like-minded girls or boys. Im a journalist and love music if that helps.
Drop me a line if you're in Rio and environs around that time or fancy traveling together further afield, plan is to spend a lot of time around Bahia but thats very changeable.
Girl Traveling to Brazil mid Jan to March
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 2 Independent travel vs. tour of Buenis Aires
- 3 Touring Iguazu Falls
- 4 A Glimpse Of Paraguay, Itaipu Dam
- 5 Quito: Old city or new?
- 6 Lima Hotel or B&B for family
- 7 Lima-Paracas-Nazca-Huacachina-Lima (bus/drive)
- 8 Bogota
- 9 Tour guides needed for SugarLoaf and Corcovado? Transfer recs?
- 10 Chile/Patagonia Itinerary Questions
- 11 Hawaii or Rio for single male traveler
- 12 New Years Eve: Rio or Buenos Aires?
- 13 4 weeks in Chile
- 14 Lima-Paracas-Nazca: in 1 day?
- 15 New Year's Eve in Lima
- 16 Bogota - Is it safe?
- 17 Para Ti, Brazil
- 18 Advice needed for Colombia
- 19 Chile and Argentina
- 20 To Iguazu Falls, No Time To Tango
- 21 2nd Leg Retirement Trip
- 22 In Celebration of Retiring: A Luxe Trip to Peru
- 23 Buenos Aires GTG, Tuesday, Jan.13
- 24 El valle de Elquí
- 25 Need a "just in case" Buenos Aires restaurant recommendation