Im a 29 yr old from the UK, Greek originally, traveling to Brazil, solo from mid Jan to March. It would be good to have some contacts to meet up with, like-minded girls or boys. Im a journalist and love music if that helps.
Drop me a line if you're in Rio and environs around that time or fancy traveling together further afield, plan is to spend a lot of time around Bahia but thats very changeable.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Wine Tours in Chile and Argentina -
- 2 Chile & Argentina wine trips
- 3 Brief Notes on a February in Ecuador
- 4 Iguazu Falls - 4 star hotel near the airport?
- 5 Welltravbrit's Colombia - Statues, Tombs, and Carnaval!
- 6 Huaraz to Trujillo, Chiclayo and Piura
- 7 Santiago & Valparaiso - Help with Planning
- 8 Couple of days out from Bogota - Safe and possible?
- 9 2 weeks in Peru/Chile
- 10 Ecuador Trip Plan: What did we get right and wrong?
- 11 Logistics to reach Angel Falls in Venezuela
- 12 Inca Trail Report: 5 day version with Wayki Trek
- 13 Santiago, Chile
- 14 2 Weeks in Armenia, Colombia/July
- 15 limited time in Cusco
- 16 Iguassu Falls footwear?
- 17 Galápagos Islands: Yacht Angelito
- 18 Lost andean immigration card for Ecuador - problem on exit?
- 19 Visiting Ollantataymbo from Cusco
- 20 Getting Visa for U.S. citizen at the border
- 21 Back "home" in Barranco
- 22 Day trips from Montevideo
- 23 H Stern Jewelers, Brazil
- 24 2 weeks in Colombia
- 25 Home exchange to Brazil: cultural differences.