I'm an American who recently began living in Buenos Aires, Argentina. One of my friends is currently living in Pichilemu, Chile, and I'd like to visit her. Does anyone know the best/if possible cheapest way to go about this? I'm hoping to go the first week of March. Any input would be greatly appreciated!
Getting to Pichilemu, Chile
- 1 Trip Report: Argentina and Peru
- 2 Santiago Airport International Flight Connection Information
- 3 5 months South America
- 4 Argentina El Calafate to Chilean border - Punta arenas
- 5 2nd Brazil Visit - Ideas please
- 6 5 days in South America - Brazil or Argentina? (Sao Paolo and Rio excluded)
- 7 Chile Itinerary without Patagonia
- 8 Galapagos travel plan recommendation
- 9 Hotel Tyndell or Las Torres in Torres del Paine
- 10 Family trip to Lima and MP
- 11 Machu Picchu - Hiking boots or Teva sandals?
- 12 Highly recommended taxi driver in the Sacred Valley of Peru
- 13 Patagonia Itinerary
- 14 Back to South America
- 15 South America in July
- 16 Might Chile's reciprocity fee disappear in 2014?
- 17 Buenos Aires and Beyond for a Beginner
- 18 Brazil Help!
- 19 Driving from Bariloche to Chile
- 20 Van rental in Punta Arena, Chile
- 21 Chile: Pucon car rental pick-up and return Santiago
- 22 Car Rental in Chile
- 23 Peru For less travel agent
- 24 Peru Itinerary
- 25 Inca trail - can I do this myself?