I'm an American who recently began living in Buenos Aires, Argentina. One of my friends is currently living in Pichilemu, Chile, and I'd like to visit her. Does anyone know the best/if possible cheapest way to go about this? I'm hoping to go the first week of March. Any input would be greatly appreciated!
Getting to Pichilemu, Chile
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Safety in Rio?
- 2 Beach from Cartagena
- 3 Macchu pichu by train and trek
- 4 Chile/Bolivia Itinerary Help
- 5 Reality check for 8 day trip to Peru in May
- 6 Peru, help cutting costs
- 7 Solo female travelling around South America
- 8 Peruvian Amazon
- 9 Need Police Report from Santiago!
- 10 10 days in mid-late May 2015!
- 11 Salar de Uyuni: a guide
- 12 Anyone traveled with Manu Peru Amazon Tour Company?
- 13 Best plan for 6 days between Cuenca and Quito?
- 14 Volcano erupts in Chile near Puerto Varas and Puerto Montt
- 15 URGENT! Call your airline!
- 16 Columbia Local Beer
- 17 Solo backpacking in Argentina and Chile
- 18 El Calafate/Torres del Paine 7 day Itinerary Help
- 19 Is Guayaquil the new tourist discovery in Ecuador?
- 20 10 days in Argentina
- 21 february/march- where to go?
- 22 Sacred Valley spread over four days--need input on itinerary!
- 23 driving to salvador
- 24 Bogota, Providencia and Where Else?
- 25 Beginning-to-start to plan Colombia for July 2015