I'm an American who recently began living in Buenos Aires, Argentina. One of my friends is currently living in Pichilemu, Chile, and I'd like to visit her. Does anyone know the best/if possible cheapest way to go about this? I'm hoping to go the first week of March. Any input would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Machu Picchu in January
- 2 Seek Suggestions on Trip to Machu Picchu
- 3 Dining in Medellin
- 4 Medellin's hidden Parque is lovely
- 5 Galapagos and Machu Pichu Itinerary Suggestions
- 6 Travel with Children to Galapagos
- 7 Christmastime in Santiago/Valparaiso - what to do, where to stay
- 8 Colca Canyon Earthquake
- 9 Rainbow Mountain (Vinicunca), Peru
- 10 10 days in Santiago, Easter Islands, San pedro de atacama, doable?
- 11 santiago chile area
- 12 Beach walk in Rio - Copacabana or Ipanema?
- 13 Reflections on our South America trip
- 14 One Day in Santiago/Tour Guide
- 15 Driving from Santiago to Peurto Montt
- 16 Chile: first cut a travel plan
- 17 Argentina and Bolivia in February and March?
- 18 visit in the area of Campinas,Brazil and weather
- 19 Buying show tickets to Cafe Tortoni
- 20 Iguazu Falls-"Best" Way to Reach/See
- 21 Time in Lima, then Guayaquil, Manta
- 22 One week in Cartagena?
- 23 Argentina 3 week Itinerary
- 24 One day in Buenos Aires and Tango Experience
- 25 Santiago to Puerto Montt