I'll be visiting Rio next month (I can't wait!) and although I've got most things sorted out, I would like your advice about how to get from my hotel in the Copacabana area to the international airport (GIG).
As a single woman, what do you recommend? I shall be travelling pretty light and need to arrive at the airport by about 7pm on a weekday.
Thanks in advance for your help!
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Best BA neighborhood to stay in?
- 2 South American city for 2 female travelers to visit mid June?
- 3 Cruz del Sur bus - Lima to Paracas
- 4 Machu Picchu train - luggage limits?
- 5 One week in Cartagena?
- 6 Can USA citizens avoid hotel taxes?
- 7 Lunahuana
- 8 Lima-Cusco-Ollantaytambo-Machu Picchu first timers
- 9 Hiking Tour Companies - Machu Picchu & Chile
- 10 Argentina in 15 days with a toddler: Trip report!
- 11 Cordoba-scenic small towns nearby
- 12 Family Adventure in Ecuador
- 13 Exploring the cities of Ecuador's Andes
- 14 Choquequirao Questions
- 15 Trip Report to BsAs and Patagonia (With Pics and Vids)
- 16 MARCHU PICCHU
- 17 Santiago > Valparaiso: worth driving?
- 18 What type of currency for Bolivia
- 19 Cordoba horseback riding day trip
- 20 Thoughts on our itinerary?
- 21 Agency to purchase tickets to US
- 22 Chile/Patagonia/Torres del Paine/Valparaiso
- 23 Ecuador Pure Life (tour operator) - very negative experience
- 24 Need Dinner recommendations for 12 Peru trip
- 25 Another Brazil Visa Application Form question!