I'll be visiting Rio next month (I can't wait!) and although I've got most things sorted out, I would like your advice about how to get from my hotel in the Copacabana area to the international airport (GIG).
As a single woman, what do you recommend? I shall be travelling pretty light and need to arrive at the airport by about 7pm on a weekday.
Thanks in advance for your help!
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Trip to Amazon where to start
- 2 SA first-timers* need Peru advice!
- 3 Neruda's Isla Negra Home - Worth a Detour?
- 4 Valpo, Lakes, Chiloe & Patagonia Time allotment?
- 5 Another Amazing Trip to Patagonia
- 6 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 7 Flying Solo to South America
- 8 Tell me soething about South America travel tips?
- 9 South American destinations for introverts?
- 10 Narrowing Down Itinerary
- 11 Where to start in May?
- 12 Machu Picchu and the Inca Trail
- 13 Family Adventure in Ecuador
- 14 Trip Report to BsAs and Patagonia (With Pics and Vids)
- 15 Child visa to Brazil. Please share your experience.
- 16 Cartagens for 3.5 days. Looking for suggestions-islands, food tours, etc..
- 17 Need day trip/guide suggestions from Puerto Ayora, Galapagos
- 18 Peru Final 15-day Itinerary Help Needed
- 19 Need Help with Itinerary (2.5 Months) (Indian Passport)
- 20 Best overland route from Lima to Tucuman, Argentina?
- 21 Peru - Puno & Lakes or Amazon
- 22 Did You Visit the Lakes District and/or Chiloe?
- 23 One Day in Santiago/Tour Guide
- 24 Argentina and Bolivia/March and April
- 25 Belated trip report (Quito and Mindo)