I'll be visiting Rio next month (I can't wait!) and although I've got most things sorted out, I would like your advice about how to get from my hotel in the Copacabana area to the international airport (GIG).
As a single woman, what do you recommend? I shall be travelling pretty light and need to arrive at the airport by about 7pm on a weekday.
Thanks in advance for your help!
Getting from Copacabana to GIG - help!
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 2 weeks in Argentina
- 2 Buying a SIM card in Chile for I phone 5
- 3 60 Hours in Buenos Aires: Blue Dollar Heaven
- 4 Birding in Mindo
- 5 Where to buy cowhide rug in Buenos Aires
- 6 Plan a 3 month South America trip in less than 2 months
- 7 Rio Advice for 2 Young Women
- 8 Galapogos by Land or by Sea?
- 9 3 Weeks Itinerary
- 10 Any recommendations for guide at Iguazu?
- 11 Hugely flexible trip starting in Argentina, 5/5/2014.
- 12 Puno to Arequipa by bus
- 13 Sanctuary Lodge vs. Inkaterra
- 14 Sisters trip to Argentina and Chile
- 15 Travel Agency: PeruTourism
- 16 Salta...Travel Brain Dead
- 17 Back to South America
- 18 My Trip to the Galapagos
- 19 More Help With Retirement Trip
- 20 JW Marriott Lima
- 21 Trip Report - Very Long
- 22 Quito recommendations
- 23 Yellow Fever Vaccination Clinic in Salta?
- 24 Which airline to fly to Cusco?
- 25 Able to buy Machu Picchu tickets online today!