Hi, Fodorites. I'm finding no direct flights between these two places. Wth a connecting flight, it takes forever. Is my best bet to fly from B.A. to Puerto Iguazu, then take, I guess, two busses to my destination. If so, how long can I expect it to take to get from Puerto Iguazu to Foz? Is the border crossing a big deal, or just a formality? Would taking a cab save a lot of Time? Also, do I need a Visa to get into Brazil? If so, what is the procedure for getting one? Counting on your wisdom, guys. Thanks in advance.
Getting From Buenos Aires to Foz do Iguacu
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Lodge in Pantanal
- 2 2 weeks in Argentina - end of Nov. to early Dec.
- 3 3 Months South America: Argentina - Bolivia - Peru. Ideas?
- 4 Valparaiso Hotels - which one to stay in March??
- 5 Pantanal or rurrenbaque?
- 6 14 days in Brazil mid-december through New Year's Eve- help please
- 7 Cachi-Cafayate 9-10 August. Looking to share car rental costs
- 8 Amazon River & surrounds: How much is practical in 3 weeks?
- 9 Patagonia...You took our breath away
- 10 Buying a one way ticket into South America
- 11 Cell phone in Brazil
- 12 10 Full Days in Peru
- 13 Fly to Fernando de Noronha
- 14 10 day itinerary questions
- 15 Huayna Picchu Vs. Machu Picchu Mountain?
- 16 Please comment on this 8 week itinerary (Brazil, Argentina, Bolivia, Peru)!
- 17 Iguazu Falls for a single woman?
- 18 ATM San Pedro de Atacama
- 19 Santiago 2 days
- 20 Galapogas: Short tour vs long tour
- 21 Obtaining a visa while abroad
- 22 Quito Airport Hotels?
- 23 10 day in peru
- 24 Galapogas Islands - when to go?
- 25 Mendoza