Hi, Fodorites. I'm finding no direct flights between these two places. Wth a connecting flight, it takes forever. Is my best bet to fly from B.A. to Puerto Iguazu, then take, I guess, two busses to my destination. If so, how long can I expect it to take to get from Puerto Iguazu to Foz? Is the border crossing a big deal, or just a formality? Would taking a cab save a lot of Time? Also, do I need a Visa to get into Brazil? If so, what is the procedure for getting one? Counting on your wisdom, guys. Thanks in advance.
Getting From Buenos Aires to Foz do Iguacu
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Rio Advice for 2 Young Women
- 2 Buying a SIM card in Chile for I phone 5
- 3 Galapogos by Land or by Sea?
- 4 3 Weeks Itinerary
- 5 Where to buy cowhide rug in Buenos Aires
- 6 Any recommendations for guide at Iguazu?
- 7 Peru Escorted Travel
- 8 Hugely flexible trip starting in Argentina, 5/5/2014.
- 9 Puno to Arequipa by bus
- 10 Sanctuary Lodge vs. Inkaterra
- 11 Sisters trip to Argentina and Chile
- 12 Travel Agency: PeruTourism
- 13 Quito trip review with Gate 1 Travel
- 14 2 weeks in Argentina
- 15 Salta...Travel Brain Dead
- 16 Back to South America
- 17 Plan a 3 month South America trip in less than 2 months
- 18 My Trip to the Galapagos
- 19 More Help With Retirement Trip
- 20 JW Marriott Lima
- 21 Trip Report - Very Long
- 22 Quito recommendations
- 23 60 Hours in Buenos Aires: Blue Dollar Heaven
- 24 Yellow Fever Vaccination Clinic in Salta?
- 25 Which airline to fly to Cusco?