Hi, Fodorites. I'm finding no direct flights between these two places. Wth a connecting flight, it takes forever. Is my best bet to fly from B.A. to Puerto Iguazu, then take, I guess, two busses to my destination. If so, how long can I expect it to take to get from Puerto Iguazu to Foz? Is the border crossing a big deal, or just a formality? Would taking a cab save a lot of Time? Also, do I need a Visa to get into Brazil? If so, what is the procedure for getting one? Counting on your wisdom, guys. Thanks in advance.
Getting From Buenos Aires to Foz do Iguacu
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Walking The Streets Of Buenos Aires
- 2 Solo female travelling around South America
- 3 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 4 Lima-Paracas-Nazca-Huacachina-Lima (bus/drive)
- 5 Family friendly accommodation Iquitos
- 6 Best small group walking/hiking tours
- 7 Bloomberg now says what yours truly has been saying here for YEARS! LOL!!!
- 8 Buquebus question for AVRooster
- 9 Bus tickets from El Calafate to Puerto Natales (Patagonia) in December?
- 10 Independent travel vs. tour of Buenis Aires
- 11 Touring Iguazu Falls
- 12 A Glimpse Of Paraguay, Itaipu Dam
- 13 Quito: Old city or new?
- 14 Lima Hotel or B&B for family
- 15 Bogota
- 16 Tour guides needed for SugarLoaf and Corcovado? Transfer recs?
- 17 Chile/Patagonia Itinerary Questions
- 18 Hawaii or Rio for single male traveler
- 19 New Years Eve: Rio or Buenos Aires?
- 20 4 weeks in Chile
- 21 Lima-Paracas-Nazca: in 1 day?
- 22 New Year's Eve in Lima
- 23 Bogota - Is it safe?
- 24 Para Ti, Brazil
- 25 Advice needed for Colombia