Hi, Fodorites. I'm finding no direct flights between these two places. Wth a connecting flight, it takes forever. Is my best bet to fly from B.A. to Puerto Iguazu, then take, I guess, two busses to my destination. If so, how long can I expect it to take to get from Puerto Iguazu to Foz? Is the border crossing a big deal, or just a formality? Would taking a cab save a lot of Time? Also, do I need a Visa to get into Brazil? If so, what is the procedure for getting one? Counting on your wisdom, guys. Thanks in advance.
Getting From Buenos Aires to Foz do Iguacu
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Galapagos.. questions about cruises, seasons, Quito hotels
- 2 Rio, Ouro Preto and Inhotim trip report
- 3 First Time to Peru: Need Help with Child-Friendly Itinerary
- 4 Ipad Hackers in Peru?
- 5 Peru in December
- 6 Trip Report - Very Long
- 7 Peru and Brazil: A South American Adventure
- 8 Wet suits in Galapagos
- 9 Heart of the Inca
- 10 Connection in Lima, practical for 3 hours?
- 11 Amazon lodges or cruises
- 12 Senior Citizen's wonderful trip to Sacred Valley thanks to Great Tour Guide
- 13 Tupiza to Tilcara
- 14 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 15 8 Days in Peru
- 16 Hostels in Oruro during Carnaval?
- 17 Travel with my boyfriend of 4 years to Brazil!
- 18 Anniversary of 9/11/01
- 19 2 weeks Ecuador, no car, flying to Guayaquil, most accessible places to go?
- 20 Transportation in Ecuador
- 21 NW of Argentina
- 22 adventure tour on the Amazon
- 23 Amazon Rainforest Indigenous Peoples
- 24 Ten days in Ecuador
- 25 amazon jungle trips