Hi, Fodorites. I'm finding no direct flights between these two places. Wth a connecting flight, it takes forever. Is my best bet to fly from B.A. to Puerto Iguazu, then take, I guess, two busses to my destination. If so, how long can I expect it to take to get from Puerto Iguazu to Foz? Is the border crossing a big deal, or just a formality? Would taking a cab save a lot of Time? Also, do I need a Visa to get into Brazil? If so, what is the procedure for getting one? Counting on your wisdom, guys. Thanks in advance.
Getting From Buenos Aires to Foz do Iguacu
- 1 Help with Flight Delays & Planning????
- 2 Buenos Aires and Beyond for a Beginner
- 3 First South American 2 month trip: Help review please !
- 4 Flights on LAN
- 5 Route planning- 28 weeks and counting. 1 year South America
- 6 Need help with Cusco itinerary
- 7 2 weeks in Peru or 1 week in Peru and 1 in Chile
- 8 Eight Days on Horseback in the Avenue of the Volcanoes
- 9 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 10 La Cabrera -- really good or tourist trap?
- 11 More suggested reading
- 12 Family Trip to the Galapagos Islands
- 13 Back to South America
- 14 Peru Trip Report & Reviews (Lima, Sacred Valley, Manu, Cusco)
- 15 Has anyone heard of the tour company "escapes unlimited"?
- 16 which hotel in Cusco-- Second Home or Hotel Andenes al Cielo
- 17 Trip to Peru with my girlfriend (mid 20s)
- 18 Perito Moreno mini walk
- 19 Should we go to Iguazu Falls?
- 20 Crees organisation and foundation and Manu Learning Centre
- 21 2 weeks in Chile/easter island : first timers but not last timers...
- 22 Ritz Carlton Santiago
- 23 3 - 4 weeks in Brazil - help with trip itinerary
- 24 Peru Rail Trains to Machu Pichu
- 25 LAN South America airpass