My husband and would like to head to the Galapagos at the beginning of September. Looking for boat recommendations and length of cruising. My husband can't hike but would love to scuba/snorkel and panga around. We prefer 16 passenger size boats and cabins that have large windows. Also curious about flights from Quito to the islands. We will probably spend a few days in Quito either before or after the islands. Thanks for your advice.
Galapagos travel plan recommendation
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 In Celebration of Retiring: A Luxe Trip to Peru
- 2 SA for the first time. solo,female
- 3 Lima to Foz
- 4 A few specific questions about activities in Argentina with kids
- 5 Patagonia Trip Report: Kayaking, Riding and Hiking in the South
- 6 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 7 Car rental in Patagonia
- 8 Itinerary Feedback
- 9 Chile Private Tour
- 10 Language study in Brazil
- 11 Columbia Questions
- 12 Your tips on Galapagos 2015 for Single Traveler
- 13 Chile reciprocity fee - Canadian citizens
- 14 Argentina Holiday Help
- 15 itinerary Help for Peru with Kids
- 16 driving up the coast from rio de janeiro to salvador
- 17 Chile - IVA Tax
- 18 Christmas present to Cusco?
- 19 Trip Report
- 20 arpilleras - where to buy ?
- 21 Astrid y Gaston, Lima, Peru: A mini trip report for foodies only
- 22 Cusco, Pto Maldonado, Titicaca and Trujillo!
- 23 Chile, Brazil and New York Trip report - live
- 24 flights from Buenos Aires to Iguazu Falls
- 25 3 Days Extra in NW Argentina