Planning a trip to Galapagos aboard the Cormorant and using galapagosislands.com.
Anyone know or use this company?
Any input is appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 gsfggfdfddfgf
- 2 Brick Muscle It's important to do warm-up exercises.
- 3 Inca Jungle Companies?
- 4 Galapagos - 11 full days
- 5 Day Trip Ideas from Rio...
- 6 Mindo places with comfortable beds and flexible menus?
- 7 Best place to exchange USD for Peso
- 8 Sixty days in Colombia
- 9 Video from Chile (Chiloé & Volcan Calbuco)
- 10 Colca Canyon Earthquake
- 11 Time in Lima, then Guayaquil, Manta
- 12 Sketching Out a Rough Itinerary - First Trip to South America
- 13 2 Weeks in Colombia & the Galapagos Islands
- 14 Car rental El Calafate and drop off in Chile
- 15 Lima Foodie Resource(s)
- 16 Argentina - Day trips in Ushuaia
- 17 Iguazu Falls -- 2 nights -- do we have it right?
- 18 Booking sites - HELP! Don't want to be scammed
- 19 summer olympics in Rio
- 20 2 Weeks in Rio in Nov End
- 21 Trip ideas for 2 weeks in South America??
- 22 Tahuayo Lodge, Amazon
- 23 Most Efficient Travel from Peru to Chile?
- 24 Buenos Aires AND Iguazu Falls?
- 25 Ecuador -Rental Car, Clothing and Cotopaxi