My husband and I would like to go to the Galapagos Islands in August. Any help finding a cruise with good food, good itinerary and snorkling would be great! We would like to be on the boat for at least 6 days and spend $2000 or less. We also want the boat to accomodate no more than 20 people. Any info about weather for swimming and sunning on the boat in August would be helpful too. Thanks
Galapagos Islands: recommendation for 6 to 8 days around $2000 a person
- 1 19 day Peru Itinerary, your thoughts?
- 2 Buenos Aires and Beyond for a Beginner
- 3 First South American 2 month trip: Help review please !
- 4 11-day trip to Easter Island and Santiago.
- 5 Crees organisation and foundation and Manu Learning Centre
- 6 Recommendations for Amazon tours
- 7 Recommendations for Galapagos islands tours
- 8 Route planning- 28 weeks and counting. 1 year South America
- 9 Backpacking South America 2014, Gringo + Backpack = Mochilero
- 10 A spare day at Machu Pichu
- 11 Machu Pichu accomodation
- 12 2 weeks in Peru or 1 week in Peru and 1 in Chile
- 13 Back to South America
- 14 We will be in Rio during carnival. Advice needed please.
- 15 Need Driver for Iguazu Falls & Foz da Iguacu
- 16 Travel agency review: Untamed Path for Ecuador/Galapagos
- 17 Vaya Adventures
- 18 La Cabrera -- really good or tourist trap?
- 19 Help with Flight Delays & Planning????
- 20 Flights on LAN
- 21 Need help with Cusco itinerary
- 22 Eight Days on Horseback in the Avenue of the Volcanoes
- 23 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 24 More suggested reading
- 25 Family Trip to the Galapagos Islands