Would someone please tell me what is the best time to go to the GALAPAGOS ISLANDS? and Would anyone reccommend a way to see it, like a boat tour or something?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 First Time in Argentina and Brazil - Buenos Aires and Rio questions
- 2 Visiting Buenos Aires
- 3 Visiting Medellin
- 4 Galapagos: Land based visit + short cruise - opinions appreciated!
- 5 Walking sticks for Machu Picchu?
- 6 Video Report: Argentina, Patagonia Part 1
- 7 brazil beach vacation.... or will get mugged?
- 8 Iguazu logistics and rental car?
- 9 CasaCor Peru October 2015
- 10 Chile in February and March
- 11 5/6 Hour Layover in Santiago - Advice Please
- 12 Rio and Iguacu
- 13 3 weeks to travel
- 14 Galapagos Island
- 15 Land Based Galapagos Was the Right Choice for Me.
- 16 anyone stayed at Alta Piazza in Buenos Aries?
- 17 4 DAY, 3 NIGHT TREK TO MACHU PICCHU
- 18 Astrid y Gaston, Lima, Peru: A mini trip report for foodies only
- 19 Patagonia Trip Reports / El Chaltén
- 20 October - March 2016 in South or Central America
- 21 Does anyone have experience with Discovery-tours by gate 1,
- 22 Peru Best Tours
- 23 Peru- Recommendation for tour company to customize 14 day trip
- 24 Brasilia Airport - Need Reassurance!
- 25 Beach areas Recife or Bahia from Rio