We are hoping to spend some time in Ecuador/Columbia later this year. A number of people have recommended a side trip to the Galapagos islands. It does sound attractive but it seems very expensive. I would love to hear comments from anyone who has been and any suggestions for operators etc.
Galapagos - Is it really worth it?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Lodge in Pantanal
- 2 Cachi-Cafayate 9-10 August. Looking to share car rental costs
- 3 3 Months South America: Argentina - Bolivia - Peru. Ideas?
- 4 I need peanut butter, but I'm in Argentina.
- 5 14 days in Brazil mid-december through New Year's Eve- help please
- 6 Amazon River & surrounds: How much is practical in 3 weeks?
- 7 Patagonia...You took our breath away
- 8 Buying a one way ticket into South America
- 9 Cell phone in Brazil
- 10 10 Full Days in Peru
- 11 Fly to Fernando de Noronha
- 12 10 day itinerary questions
- 13 Huayna Picchu Vs. Machu Picchu Mountain?
- 14 Please comment on this 8 week itinerary (Brazil, Argentina, Bolivia, Peru)!
- 15 Iguazu Falls for a single woman?
- 16 ATM San Pedro de Atacama
- 17 Santiago 2 days
- 18 Galapogas: Short tour vs long tour
- 19 2 weeks in Argentina - end of Nov. to early Dec.
- 20 Obtaining a visa while abroad
- 21 Quito Airport Hotels?
- 22 10 day in peru
- 23 Valparaiso Hotels - which one to stay in March??
- 24 Galapogas Islands - when to go?
- 25 Mendoza