I am planning a trip to the Galapagos. Right now it looks like we can travel in early June for various reasons, but it doesn't look like the best time for wildlife (turtles, bird mating and hatching seasons, etc). Have any of you been to the Galapagos in June, and how was it? What bird/animal/whale sights did you see? Any mating displays, bird or turtle hatching? We are planning on an 8 day catamaran cruise. Thanks in advance!
Galapagos in June?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 First Time to Peru: Need Help with Child-Friendly Itinerary
- 2 Ipad Hackers in Peru?
- 3 Peru in December
- 4 Rio, Ouro Preto and Inhotim trip report
- 5 Trip Report - Very Long
- 6 Peru and Brazil: A South American Adventure
- 7 Wet suits in Galapagos
- 8 Heart of the Inca
- 9 Connection in Lima, practical for 3 hours?
- 10 Amazon lodges or cruises
- 11 Senior Citizen's wonderful trip to Sacred Valley thanks to Great Tour Guide
- 12 Tupiza to Tilcara
- 13 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 14 8 Days in Peru
- 15 Hostels in Oruro during Carnaval?
- 16 Travel with my boyfriend of 4 years to Brazil!
- 17 Anniversary of 9/11/01
- 18 2 weeks Ecuador, no car, flying to Guayaquil, most accessible places to go?
- 19 Transportation in Ecuador
- 20 NW of Argentina
- 21 adventure tour on the Amazon
- 22 Amazon Rainforest Indigenous Peoples
- 23 Ten days in Ecuador
- 24 amazon jungle trips
- 25 Trip report/blog - Machu Picchu and the Amazon Rainforest