My husband, age 75, wants to cruise the Galapagos. He has had by pass surgery years ago and we will not go to Quito because of the elevation and possibility of a breathing issue. Are there other options aside from Linblad that offer a deluxe cruise. Also, what is the best time of year to visit. We are good travelers and prefer not to travel in the summertime.
Galapagos For Seniors
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Peru in 7 (full) days: Cuzco, Puno, Arequipa
- 2 1 day in Rio
- 3 Currency Woes
- 4 driving to salvador
- 5 Bogota - Is it safe?
- 6 Argentina (and Chile?): basic itinerary
- 7 Just a week!
- 8 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 9 MP, SV and Cusco in July - itinerary questions
- 10 Peru itinerary in March.. Comments needed please
- 11 NatGeo Patagonia trip
- 12 Walking The Streets Of Buenos Aires
- 13 Peru: Kaleidoscope of Colors. Amazon Cruise, Machu Picchu, Jungle Lodges
- 14 Quito trip
- 15 Hiring a driver in the Sacred Valley.....suggestions please
- 16 2 "free days" in Lake District
- 17 Glover escapes cold again and returns to Colombia and Mexico
- 18 Peru advice, and are there any monkeys?
- 19 Chile - Casablanca region vineyard tours. Any recommendations?
- 20 Solo female travelling around South America
- 21 Bariloche car rental
- 22 A Camera Question for the Photogs Out There
- 23 Galapagos Islands
- 24 Trip to Argentina - Help with Patagonia needed!
- 25 Headed to Bogota and Villa de Leyva next week!