We are thinking about going to Galapagos and Peru with our three boys aged 8, 14, & 15. Which cruise lines do you recommend? Is there anything special that we should do?
Should we spend more than a night in Lima?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Rio Water Quality
- 2 Machu Picchu in January
- 3 I Didn't Get Killed in Rio: Our Travels in Peru, Brazil, and Ecuador
- 4 Two day stay in Lima
- 5 Best beach town for Jan- Feb trip
- 6 Cities near santiago chile?
- 7 Iguazu logistics and rental car?
- 8 Leftover Argentine Pesos - where to sell?
- 9 Van from Cusco to Ollantaytambo
- 10 June travel in the Galapagos, Andean Ecuador, and Machu Picchu
- 11 Uyuni Salar Tour Company
- 12 Trip Evacuation Insurance for the Galapagos
- 13 Travelers insurance in Patagonia - need it?
- 14 Huayna Picchu Vs. Machu Picchu Mountain?
- 15 60 day Trip to South America
- 16 3 week itinerary for Peru
- 17 Ups and downs of our trip to Peru--from Machu Picchu to LIM airport floor
- 18 Buenos Aires
- 19 Buenos Aires with bad knee
- 20 Hotels in Argentina
- 21 Patagonia August 29 - September 7
- 22 Help! No Idea Where to Go.
- 23 Need itinerary advice for one month trip
- 24 Cusco Airport to Tierra Viva Cusco Plaza hotel
- 25 Peru itinerary