We are thinking about going to Galapagos and Peru with our three boys aged 8, 14, & 15. Which cruise lines do you recommend? Is there anything special that we should do?
Should we spend more than a night in Lima?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Cajamarca
- 2 Amazon and the Inca Trail
- 3 http://rxtestosteronesite.com/muscle-xtx-reviews/
- 4 South America 2 Months Itinery
- 5 Finalizing Patagonia Itinerary-Suggestions?
- 6 Torres del Paine, 3 hotel oprions
- 7 5 day Galapagos cruise in Nov
- 8 What to do with two free nites on arrival in Argentina
- 9 Advice? First SA experience in Ecuador has so far been disappointing
- 10 Our ATMs to give 500 and 100 peso bills
- 11 Suggested driving route Lima to Huaraz?
- 12 Sixty days in Colombia
- 13 Machu Picchu - NatGeo vs. OAT
- 14 Taking the Bus Santiago Airport to Valpo
- 15 MP and Torres del Paine on same trip?
- 16 Steak house rec in Buenos Aires near Recoleta
- 17 Choquequirao Questions
- 18 12 Day Peru Itinerary Help
- 19 Shopping for sweaters - Quito or Otavalo?
- 20 A brief encounter with Ecuador
- 21 Welltravbrit's Colombia - Statues, Tombs, and Carnaval!
- 22 9 days in Ecuador-need help planning
- 23 Patagonia - Equipment
- 24 Extra two days In Cusco or Lima..Early September
- 25 Chile or Argentina?