We are thinking about going to Galapagos and Peru with our three boys aged 8, 14, & 15. Which cruise lines do you recommend? Is there anything special that we should do?
Should we spend more than a night in Lima?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Patagonia Trip Reports / El Chaltén
- 2 (Santiago/Valpo done)---Mendoza help please!
- 3 Changing money upon arrival in Buenos Aires
- 4 Salud !
- 5 Peru in Late February?
- 6 christmas in buenos aires
- 7 Cartagena
- 8 Peru domestic airline layover time
- 9 anyone stayed at Alta Piazza in Buenos Aries?
- 10 OAT trip to Columbia?
- 11 Best Bus Company to Iguazu Falls
- 12 ferry: Buenos Aires to Colonia del Sacramento
- 13 Transportation from El Calafate to Puerto Natales
- 14 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 15 Galapagos Island
- 16 Land Based Galapagos Was the Right Choice for Me.
- 17 Puno to Lima
- 18 Solmar Tours in Peru
- 19 opinions on itinerary flow
- 20 10-12 week Backpacking Trip in South America
- 21 If it's Tuesday, this must be...Nicaragua, the Peruvian Amazon, or Colombia
- 22 Leftover Argentine Pesos - where to sell?
- 23 Cusco Marriott or Andenes al Cielo
- 24 Bolivia (esp Salar de Uyuni) - starting my research
- 25 First time in BA