We are thinking about going to Galapagos and Peru with our three boys aged 8, 14, & 15. Which cruise lines do you recommend? Is there anything special that we should do?
Should we spend more than a night in Lima?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 El Calafate and El Chalten
- 2 Mom wants to go to cusco/macchu picchu in 5 days - impossible?
- 3 Bariloche, Iguazu Falls, Buenos Aires in March
- 4 Cape Horn cruise in Feb. or March?
- 5 Rainbow Mountain (Vinicunca), Peru
- 6 Trip Report - First time in Buenos Aires/Iguazu Falls/Rio de Janeiro
- 7 Argentina &TDP-8th-18th April.
- 8 Safety warning?
- 9 Iguazu falls logistics
- 10 Packing for Chile in November
- 11 Lima stopover
- 12 Buenos Aires AND Iguazu Falls?
- 13 Amazon side trip
- 14 travel from el calafate direct to Torres delPaine
- 15 First Trip to Colombia Advice Needed!
- 16 Domestic Flights within Chile
- 17 Argentina ( Junin de Los Andes)in mid January
- 18 Wine tour & transfer from Valparaiso to Santiago Airport
- 19 Uruguay, then Buenos Aires in early March
- 20 Buenos Aires-ideas for side trips
- 21 Santiago - where to stay?
- 22 Need help! Exploring Lakes District, Northern Patagonia, Tierra del Fuego
- 23 Tour guide/ agency
- 24 Patagonia Planning
- 25 Salta/NW Argentina, no car