We are thinking about going to Galapagos and Peru with our three boys aged 8, 14, & 15. Which cruise lines do you recommend? Is there anything special that we should do?
Should we spend more than a night in Lima?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Argentina, Uruguay & Chile
- 2 Does anyone have experience with Discovery-tours by gate 1,
- 3 Peru- Recommendation for tour company to customize 14 day trip
- 4 Argentina
- 5 Tucantravel company.
- 6 Trelew to Peninsula Valdes
- 7 Help Planning Atacama for Next Week!
- 8 Amy Peru and Chile! (A possibly over enthusiastic trip report)
- 9 Patagonia Trip Reports / El Chaltén
- 10 Bolivia & Argentina itinerary help
- 11 6 Weeks - Argentina and/or Peru/Colombia? too much in this time?
- 12 Ship travel to South America
- 13 4 DAY, 3 NIGHT TREK TO MACHU PICCHU
- 14 Iguazu logistics and rental car?
- 15 Need some help with ideas for Argentina and Chile in 2017 please!
- 16 Solo travellers in Chile
- 17 Living in rural South America
- 18 Where to eat in Quito and Cuzco?
- 19 Manufacturer of alpaca clothes!
- 20 Other forums for Buenos Aires
- 21 galapagos island
- 22 Huayna Picchu ticket
- 23 Where to book the Salkantay trek?
- 24 BUYER BEWARE!!! Viator's transfer from EZE into Buenos Aires!
- 25 Is Buenos Aires cold in September