We are planning a trip to the Galapagos and we may choose the Odyssey boat. Does someone know about this boat? Is it a good choice? How is the boat, the crew, the expeditions in the islands?
We would go for the 5 days trip, we have a price of about 1500$ US for april, since it is classified as a luxury boat (but not too big - only 10 passengers I think), I believe it's a good deal.
>Day 1: Baltra - Santa Cruz: Cerro Dragón
>Day 2: Rábida - Sombrero Chino
>Day 3: Genovesa: Bahía Darwin - El Barranco
>Day 4: Bartolomé - Santiago: Bahía Sullivan
>Day 5: Santa Cruz: Partie Haute - Baltra
Any comments on this boat are well appreciated!
Amélie & Alexis
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 2 week Brazil, Argentina and Peru itinerary
- 2 Iquitos
- 3 Punta Arenas or Puerto Natales?
- 4 please help with Argentine Patagonia planning
- 5 Northwest Argentina - Specific Itinerary Questions
- 6 Weight limits on LATAM airlines
- 7 Quito, Galapagos and Otavalo
- 8 Peru 3 Week Itinerary Feedback PLS!
- 9 Rainbow mountain trek
- 10 Restaurant Iguazu Falls
- 11 1 Month Backpacking Peru Itinerary Check
- 12 In Celebration of Retiring: A Luxe Trip to Peru
- 13 Escaping the northern hemisphere winter in the Santiago area?
- 14 Brazil/Buzios: Booking bus tickets in advance?
- 15 Family Adventure in Ecuador
- 16 transport to San Antonio De Areco, Argentina
- 17 Bariloche, Iguazu Falls, Buenos Aires in March
- 18 Agency to purchase tickets to US
- 19 AllenBrooks- guide/driver in Rio
- 20 Bariloche car rental
- 21 Guide recommendation Cusco Sacred Valley Machu Picchu
- 22 Child visa to Brazil. Please share your experience.
- 23 All inclusive hotels near San Pedro de Atacama?
- 24 Is the Seno Otway Penguin Reserve Currently Open?
- 25 Any Sights en Route from Punta Arenas to Puerto Natales to TdP?