We are planning a trip to the Galapagos and we may choose the Odyssey boat. Does someone know about this boat? Is it a good choice? How is the boat, the crew, the expeditions in the islands?
We would go for the 5 days trip, we have a price of about 1500$ US for april, since it is classified as a luxury boat (but not too big - only 10 passengers I think), I believe it's a good deal.
>Day 1: Baltra - Santa Cruz: Cerro Dragón
>Day 2: Rábida - Sombrero Chino
>Day 3: Genovesa: Bahía Darwin - El Barranco
>Day 4: Bartolomé - Santiago: Bahía Sullivan
>Day 5: Santa Cruz: Partie Haute - Baltra
Any comments on this boat are well appreciated!
Amélie & Alexis
Galapagos boat: Odyssey?
- 1 Carribean to Argentina or Uruguay
- 2 Bus from Punta Arenas to Puerto Natales - ticket advice
- 3 8 Days in Brazil
- 4 Brazil - Rio to Sao Paulo
- 5 Practical to combine Amazon + beaches with visit to the Guianas?
- 6 Celebrating A Century Of Flight
- 7 Problems with emails USA-Brazil
- 8 how to get to San Pedro de Atacama, Chile
- 9 Need Help with Itinerary (2.5 Months) (Indian Passport)
- 10 Flight and Lodging in Manaus and Rio
- 11 Where to celebrate the New Year ?
- 12 To Buenos Aires and beyond
- 13 Lower savings with the "blue" exchange rate?
- 14 Peru Hop?
- 15 3 days before Cuzco/Machu Picchu - what to do, where to go
- 16 "Up to" 40% discount on LAN flights around South America today only
- 17 Uruguay Re-Do
- 18 Montevideo, Uruguay
- 19 60 Hours in Buenos Aires: Blue Dollar Heaven
- 20 More suggested reading
- 21 Please help me jump-start planning for Galapagos trip
- 22 Peru Best Tours: Buyers Beware
- 23 Bariloche over XMas
- 24 Quark Expeditions 50% off sale - Antarctica 2014
- 25 Traveling with a Computer?