We are planning a trip to the Galapagos and we may choose the Odyssey boat. Does someone know about this boat? Is it a good choice? How is the boat, the crew, the expeditions in the islands?
We would go for the 5 days trip, we have a price of about 1500$ US for april, since it is classified as a luxury boat (but not too big - only 10 passengers I think), I believe it's a good deal.
>Day 1: Baltra - Santa Cruz: Cerro Dragón
>Day 2: Rábida - Sombrero Chino
>Day 3: Genovesa: Bahía Darwin - El Barranco
>Day 4: Bartolomé - Santiago: Bahía Sullivan
>Day 5: Santa Cruz: Partie Haute - Baltra
Any comments on this boat are well appreciated!
Amélie & Alexis
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 http://www.greathealthreview.com/vcor-male-enhancement/
- 2 http://www.greathealthreview.com/ultavive-garcinia-south-africa/
- 3 Need travel buddy for Buenos Aires from Sept 29 to Oct 29
- 4 Palermo-Soho Hotel in Buenos Aires?
- 5 Please help with Peru itinerary
- 6 cruises now coming/going from San Antonio instead of Valparaiso
- 7 Puzzled by altitude sickness
- 8 Brazil
- 9 Visa for Brazil/canadian applying/Help!!!!
- 10 Best way to get from airport in Santiago to Ibis hotel in Valparaiso
- 11 Peru Trip for the Family
- 12 Argentina before and after Antarctica Itinerary
- 13 Peru Sacred Valley Trip - Family of 5
- 14 Patagonia itinerary advice
- 15 1.5 days in Rio
- 16 If it's Tuesday, it must be Patagonia...need itinerary help
- 17 Galapagos tours
- 18 Authentic Peruvian Community
- 19 Travel to Salta/Jujuy
- 20 Patagonia Hike/Travel/Explore
- 21 2 weeks trip
- 22 semi weird question re Peru Currency
- 23 Bus travel between El Chalten and El Calafate
- 24 10 Nights in Central Chile and on Rapa Nui
- 25 Where to stay in Bariloche