We are planning a trip to the Galapagos and we may choose the Odyssey boat. Does someone know about this boat? Is it a good choice? How is the boat, the crew, the expeditions in the islands?
We would go for the 5 days trip, we have a price of about 1500$ US for april, since it is classified as a luxury boat (but not too big - only 10 passengers I think), I believe it's a good deal.
>Day 1: Baltra - Santa Cruz: Cerro Dragón
>Day 2: Rábida - Sombrero Chino
>Day 3: Genovesa: Bahía Darwin - El Barranco
>Day 4: Bartolomé - Santiago: Bahía Sullivan
>Day 5: Santa Cruz: Partie Haute - Baltra
Any comments on this boat are well appreciated!
Amélie & Alexis
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 http://yoursantiagingserum.com/nuavive-derma/
- 2 Argentinian Honeymoon
- 3 Buenos Aires, Patagonia hike, Uraguay beach and Iguazu idea feedback needed
- 4 Cusco and the Sacred Valley
- 5 Galapagus July
- 6 Machu Picchu changes its entry schedule
- 7 The Atacama Desert
- 8 Best BA neighborhood to stay in?
- 9 AirB&B in Buenos Airies
- 10 Finding a group to hike with
- 11 2 day Inca Trek and a fear of exposure/heights
- 12 1 day for Iguazu Falls (I know, but that's all she has)
- 13 Pisco sours
- 14 Trip Report Chile: A Country of Diverse and Amazing Beauty...
- 15 Last min cruise to the Galapagos
- 16 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 17 Soles in Lima,Peru
- 18 Baños & Alausí (Paillon & Nariz del Diablo)!
- 19 Help needed with itinerary for Argentina and Chile
- 20 2 Weeks in Cusco Itinerary
- 21 Huacachina, Peru
- 22 Hiking Tour Companies - Machu Picchu & Chile
- 23 Can a Europhile Find Happiness in Argentina and Chile?
- 24 Anyone familiar with Sky Airlines?
- 25 How to count hotel floors in Ecuador?