We are planning a trip to the Galapagos and we may choose the Odyssey boat. Does someone know about this boat? Is it a good choice? How is the boat, the crew, the expeditions in the islands?
We would go for the 5 days trip, we have a price of about 1500$ US for april, since it is classified as a luxury boat (but not too big - only 10 passengers I think), I believe it's a good deal.
>Day 1: Baltra - Santa Cruz: Cerro Dragón
>Day 2: Rábida - Sombrero Chino
>Day 3: Genovesa: Bahía Darwin - El Barranco
>Day 4: Bartolomé - Santiago: Bahía Sullivan
>Day 5: Santa Cruz: Partie Haute - Baltra
Any comments on this boat are well appreciated!
Amélie & Alexis
Galapagos boat: Odyssey?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Cusco, Pto Maldonado, Titicaca and Trujillo!
- 2 Plan a 3 month South America trip in less than 2 months
- 3 Itinerary advice for a 5 week trip to Peru
- 4 Trip to Machu Picchu
- 5 RECIFE, where to stay during WORLD CUP??
- 6 Fire in Valparaiso
- 7 HELP!!! Sao Paulo for a day???
- 8 Machu Picchu with a bum knee
- 9 Independence Day in Cuzco
- 10 Ecuador - should we go?
- 11 Buenos Aires + only 1 Patagonia location
- 12 Back to South America
- 13 Cotopaxi Day Tour
- 14 Travel from Cusco to Tacna by bus
- 15 Peru/Machu Picchu/Cuzco suggestions
- 16 Driving in Ecuador
- 17 Out travels in Bolivia Peru and Ecuador
- 18 To Buenos Aires and beyond
- 19 Should we book Argentina trip in May 2014?
- 20 2-3 months backpacking trip to Peru, Bolivia, Chile and Buenos Aires
- 21 Brazil/Buzios: Booking bus tickets in advance?
- 22 9 day Itinerary Advice: Lima, Sacred Valley, Machu Picchu
- 23 Question about LAN Peru LAX-Cusco
- 24 Sanctuary Lodge vs. Inkaterra
- 25 Questions re. Machu Picchu