We are planning a trip to the Galapagos and we may choose the Odyssey boat. Does someone know about this boat? Is it a good choice? How is the boat, the crew, the expeditions in the islands?
We would go for the 5 days trip, we have a price of about 1500$ US for april, since it is classified as a luxury boat (but not too big - only 10 passengers I think), I believe it's a good deal.
>Day 1: Baltra - Santa Cruz: Cerro Dragón
>Day 2: Rábida - Sombrero Chino
>Day 3: Genovesa: Bahía Darwin - El Barranco
>Day 4: Bartolomé - Santiago: Bahía Sullivan
>Day 5: Santa Cruz: Partie Haute - Baltra
Any comments on this boat are well appreciated!
Amélie & Alexis
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Huayna Picchu Vs. Machu Picchu Mountain?
- 2 60 day Trip to South America
- 3 3 week itinerary for Peru
- 4 Cities near santiago chile?
- 5 Ups and downs of our trip to Peru--from Machu Picchu to LIM airport floor
- 6 Buenos Aires
- 7 Best beach town for Jan- Feb trip
- 8 Buenos Aires with bad knee
- 9 Hotels in Argentina
- 10 Two day stay in Lima
- 11 Patagonia August 29 - September 7
- 12 I Didn't Get Killed in Rio: Our Travels in Peru, Brazil, and Ecuador
- 13 June travel in the Galapagos, Andean Ecuador, and Machu Picchu
- 14 Iguazu logistics and rental car?
- 15 Help! No Idea Where to Go.
- 16 Need itinerary advice for one month trip
- 17 Cusco Airport to Tierra Viva Cusco Plaza hotel
- 18 Peru itinerary
- 19 Questions On Packing For Patagonia
- 20 Need Help in Planning JuneItinerary for South Ameirca
- 21 Torres del Paine W Trek... Mid June or Late August???
- 22 Dual Citizen Traveling to Brazil & Argentina - Any Issues?
- 23 peru itinerary
- 24 Sacred Valley/Inca Trail April 2015 Trip Report
- 25 Senior Travelers to Galapagos