Travels included Ollantaytambo, Cusco and Puerto Maldonado. I plan to write a trip report, but in meantime, am posting pictures. I'd be happy to answer any questions
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 HP Printer Errors CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482:3831 Technical SUPP0RT Care
- 2 Huacachina, Peru
- 3 Which Amazon area/lodge in Peru?
- 4 3 days precruise-stay in Santiago all 3 or 2 SCL and 1 Valparaiso?
- 5 Bariloche, Iguazu Falls, Buenos Aires in March
- 6 Is the Perito Moreno Glacier worth paying $200+ to walk on?
- 7 Trip Report - First time in Buenos Aires/Iguazu Falls/Rio de Janeiro
- 8 Pantanal Lodges
- 9 What's all the hype about Buenos Aires?
- 10 Manaus
- 11 where to stay Buenos Aires
- 12 Renting a car in Patagonia
- 13 Avianca business class
- 14 Suenos Aires, Argentina vs Lisbon, Portugal
- 15 No exit stamp from Brazil, no entry stamp in Paraguay, help!!
- 16 Best BA neighborhood to stay in?
- 17 Argentina in 15 days with a toddler: Trip report!
- 18 Can a Europhile Find Happiness in Argentina and Chile?
- 19 Trip Report Chile: A Country of Diverse and Amazing Beauty...
- 20 How many days in Medellin area?
- 21 Looking for photographers in Bogota, Medellin and Cartagena
- 22 60-yr old female going solo to Rio - itinerary
- 23 Argentinian Honeymoon
- 24 Peru Trip for the Family
- 25 Pisco sours