Travels included Ollantaytambo, Cusco and Puerto Maldonado. I plan to write a trip report, but in meantime, am posting pictures. I'd be happy to answer any questions
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Tour guide/ agency
- 2 Need help! Exploring Lakes District, Northern Patagonia, Tierra del Fuego
- 3 Santiago - where to stay?
- 4 Peru Trip Report-Lima, Paracas, Cusco
- 5 Making the most of Montevideo
- 6 Southern Bolivia from Northwest Argentina?
- 7 Peru transport questioins
- 8 Places to eat like a local
- 9 No exit stamp for Argentina - problem?
- 10 Chile Trekking options
- 11 Customs/Immigration Buenos Aires
- 12 Trip Report - 2 Weeks in Peru, July 2016
- 13 visiting Patagonia on cruise ship vs land trip
- 14 Posting Again...any info on Macae, Brazil..100+ miles north of Rio?
- 15 Kudos - Brazilian Visa service = FAST
- 16 Packing for 2.5 months in Buenos Aires
- 17 Oasis Collection - Apartments in Buenos Aires
- 18 Insect repellent recommendations
- 19 Is Nat Geo Family Odyssey to Galapagos truly kid-friendly
- 20 Galapagos
- 21 Sunday Brunch at Alvear Palace with Avrooster
- 22 Ecuador - Tap Water Question
- 23 Taxi Ezeiza - BEWARE!
- 24 Time in Lima, then Guayaquil, Manta
- 25 Fifteenth