We are senior over 66yrs old and would like to travel to Machu Pichu and then to Iguazzu Falls in 2014.
We have 2 weeks, is this possible?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Devil's Nose Train and Riobamba
- 2 Santiago/Valpo and Machu Pichu in 8 nights?
- 3 Peru---vaccines and tips
- 4 Introducing Full Effect: French Guiana
- 5 Argentia/Brazil or CapeTown/Seychelles Nov-Dec 2015
- 6 Travel Report For Brazil
- 7 Visiting Buenos Aires
- 8 3 weeks to travel
- 9 Living in rural South America
- 10 Bolivia and Peru in 5 weeks
- 11 Video Report: Argentina, Patagonia Part 1
- 12 Final dinner tonight
- 13 Bolivianischen and Peru in 5 weeks
- 14 anyone stayed at Alta Piazza in Buenos Aries?
- 15 BA & Patagonia - 9 days in November
- 16 First Time in Argentina and Brazil - Buenos Aires and Rio questions
- 17 Visiting Medellin
- 18 Galapagos: Land based visit + short cruise - opinions appreciated!
- 19 Walking sticks for Machu Picchu?
- 20 brazil beach vacation.... or will get mugged?
- 21 Iguazu logistics and rental car?
- 22 CasaCor Peru October 2015
- 23 Chile in February and March
- 24 5/6 Hour Layover in Santiago - Advice Please
- 25 Rio and Iguacu