We are senior over 66yrs old and would like to travel to Machu Pichu and then to Iguazzu Falls in 2014.
We have 2 weeks, is this possible?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 (U.S) Microsoft Office365 Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT 1:800:681 :7208 office 24*7
- 2 Assist : AOL Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:681 :7208 AOL MAIL 24*7
- 3 Assist: Tec*h SUPP0RT AVG CONTACT 1:8OO:681:72O8 AVG 24*7
- 4 How many days in Medellin area?
- 5 Machu Picchu changes its entry schedule
- 6 Lodging by Medellin Airport
- 7 Argentinian Honeymoon
- 8 Finding a group to hike with
- 9 Buenos Aires, Patagonia hike, Uraguay beach and Iguazu idea feedback needed
- 10 Cusco and the Sacred Valley
- 11 Torres del Paine from Punta Arenas
- 12 Chilean Travel Agent Suggestions Needed
- 13 Galapagus July
- 14 The Atacama Desert
- 15 Best BA neighborhood to stay in?
- 16 AirB&B in Buenos Airies
- 17 2 day Inca Trek and a fear of exposure/heights
- 18 1 day for Iguazu Falls (I know, but that's all she has)
- 19 Pisco sours
- 20 Trip Report Chile: A Country of Diverse and Amazing Beauty...
- 21 Last min cruise to the Galapagos
- 22 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 23 Soles in Lima,Peru
- 24 Baños & Alausí (Paillon & Nariz del Diablo)!
- 25 Help needed with itinerary for Argentina and Chile