We already booked our South America vacation from October 26 to November 11, traveling from Buenos Aires to Rio and require your kind assistance on the following matters:
1.Ferry BA to/from Montevideo. What is the difference between the first and the second class?
We booked 2 hotels in Montevideo: Axsur Design and Cala di Volpe Boutique. We still can’t decide which one is better. It just came across the web, that Axsur location and safety is not the best.
Bus to/from Mendoza. We definitely need the most luxury accommodation (first class). Which bus company should we take? How far in advance we should do it?
2.Trips/sightseeing/activities in Mendoza. I know that we have to have wine tour and mountain tour (including Aconcagua and Puente del Inca). We need the name of a knowledgeable guide with a good command of English
3.Guided tour of Buenos-Aries as well as recommendations as to the sightseeing, shops and restaurants.
Other things we would be interested in - names of good restaurants (not necessary the most pricy, but with excellent food and service favored by locals, shops, tango show recommendations, etc.
It would help if you can provide descriptions (possibly websites/links for the events, venues, etc.).
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Chile or Argentina?
- 2 Our new government to promote foreign tourism
- 3 11 hours in Lima
- 4 Transportation: Cusco Airport to Ollantaytamba train station
- 5 Cusco and Machu Picchu
- 6 Villa de Leyva - a week too much and other questions..
- 7 Villa de Leyva - a week too much and other questions..
- 8 Machu Picchu - any good hiking guide companies?
- 9 Galápagos Islands: Yacht Angelito
- 10 South America this October
- 11 Itinerary Help Brazil 10 days
- 12 Spontaneity in Cusco activities possible?
- 13 Antarctica on the Vavilov-How to book?
- 14 Peru in December
- 15 Time in Lima, then Guayaquil, Manta
- 16 Tarapoto
- 17 Some Nature/Bird Lodges in Colombia
- 18 Buenos Aires/Argentina 10+ Day, Solo Woman Traveler
- 19 A brief encounter with Ecuador
- 20 Extra two days In Cusco or Lima..Early September
- 21 Need some help in getting started-first vacation to South America!
- 22 Hiking in Ecuador: Water and Clothing Advice Please
- 23 Packing for Galapagos Cruise - Lessons Learned
- 24 Campinas and Natal help
- 25 Ecuador Haciendas and Weather