We already booked our South America vacation from October 26 to November 11, traveling from Buenos Aires to Rio and require your kind assistance on the following matters:
1.Ferry BA to/from Montevideo. What is the difference between the first and the second class?
We booked 2 hotels in Montevideo: Axsur Design and Cala di Volpe Boutique. We still can’t decide which one is better. It just came across the web, that Axsur location and safety is not the best.
Bus to/from Mendoza. We definitely need the most luxury accommodation (first class). Which bus company should we take? How far in advance we should do it?
2.Trips/sightseeing/activities in Mendoza. I know that we have to have wine tour and mountain tour (including Aconcagua and Puente del Inca). We need the name of a knowledgeable guide with a good command of English
3.Guided tour of Buenos-Aries as well as recommendations as to the sightseeing, shops and restaurants.
Other things we would be interested in - names of good restaurants (not necessary the most pricy, but with excellent food and service favored by locals, shops, tango show recommendations, etc.
It would help if you can provide descriptions (possibly websites/links for the events, venues, etc.).
From Buenos Aires to Rio
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Buenos Aires - lone female traveller
- 2 cartagena , columbia
- 3 Is Guayaquil the new tourist discovery in Ecuador?
- 4 Peru, help cutting costs
- 5 Peruvian Amazon
- 6 Peru Itinerary Help
- 7 One spare day in our itinerary - where should it go?
- 8 driving to salvador
- 9 february/march- where to go?
- 10 10 days backpacking in Peru
- 11 Antofogasta or Calama ? And which month ?
- 12 Birding in Mindo
- 13 Bogota, Providencia and Where Else?
- 14 Iguazu accomodation
- 15 First time to Chile for 2 weeks March/April
- 16 El Calafate/Torres del Paine 7 day Itinerary Help
- 17 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 18 Driving Advice for El Calafate to Torres Del Paine in early October
- 19 Peru: a month travel in February
- 20 Glover escapes cold again and returns to Colombia and Mexico
- 21 Trip to Machu Picchu, Amazing Place!!!
- 22 Off the beaten track
- 23 Solo female travelling around South America
- 24 Anyone familiar with PeruSmile?
- 25 Punta del Este or La Barra area?