We already booked our South America vacation from October 26 to November 11, traveling from Buenos Aires to Rio and require your kind assistance on the following matters:
1.Ferry BA to/from Montevideo. What is the difference between the first and the second class?
We booked 2 hotels in Montevideo: Axsur Design and Cala di Volpe Boutique. We still can’t decide which one is better. It just came across the web, that Axsur location and safety is not the best.
Bus to/from Mendoza. We definitely need the most luxury accommodation (first class). Which bus company should we take? How far in advance we should do it?
2.Trips/sightseeing/activities in Mendoza. I know that we have to have wine tour and mountain tour (including Aconcagua and Puente del Inca). We need the name of a knowledgeable guide with a good command of English
3.Guided tour of Buenos-Aries as well as recommendations as to the sightseeing, shops and restaurants.
Other things we would be interested in - names of good restaurants (not necessary the most pricy, but with excellent food and service favored by locals, shops, tango show recommendations, etc.
It would help if you can provide descriptions (possibly websites/links for the events, venues, etc.).
From Buenos Aires to Rio
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Peru itinerary in March.. Comments needed please
- 2 Peru in 7 (full) days: Cuzco, Puno, Arequipa
- 3 1 day in Rio
- 4 Currency Woes
- 5 driving to salvador
- 6 Bogota - Is it safe?
- 7 Argentina (and Chile?): basic itinerary
- 8 Just a week!
- 9 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 10 MP, SV and Cusco in July - itinerary questions
- 11 NatGeo Patagonia trip
- 12 Walking The Streets Of Buenos Aires
- 13 Peru: Kaleidoscope of Colors. Amazon Cruise, Machu Picchu, Jungle Lodges
- 14 Quito trip
- 15 Hiring a driver in the Sacred Valley.....suggestions please
- 16 2 "free days" in Lake District
- 17 Glover escapes cold again and returns to Colombia and Mexico
- 18 Peru advice, and are there any monkeys?
- 19 Chile - Casablanca region vineyard tours. Any recommendations?
- 20 Solo female travelling around South America
- 21 Bariloche car rental
- 22 A Camera Question for the Photogs Out There
- 23 Galapagos Islands
- 24 Trip to Argentina - Help with Patagonia needed!
- 25 Headed to Bogota and Villa de Leyva next week!