We already booked our South America vacation from October 26 to November 11, traveling from Buenos Aires to Rio and require your kind assistance on the following matters:
1.Ferry BA to/from Montevideo. What is the difference between the first and the second class?
We booked 2 hotels in Montevideo: Axsur Design and Cala di Volpe Boutique. We still can’t decide which one is better. It just came across the web, that Axsur location and safety is not the best.
Bus to/from Mendoza. We definitely need the most luxury accommodation (first class). Which bus company should we take? How far in advance we should do it?
2.Trips/sightseeing/activities in Mendoza. I know that we have to have wine tour and mountain tour (including Aconcagua and Puente del Inca). We need the name of a knowledgeable guide with a good command of English
3.Guided tour of Buenos-Aries as well as recommendations as to the sightseeing, shops and restaurants.
Other things we would be interested in - names of good restaurants (not necessary the most pricy, but with excellent food and service favored by locals, shops, tango show recommendations, etc.
It would help if you can provide descriptions (possibly websites/links for the events, venues, etc.).
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Oteri: YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:800:540 :6830 YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 2 Huayhuash Trecking 8-16th of july
- 3 Peru Trip for the Family
- 4 Sexually Transimet Diease With No Insurance Abroad. Urgent!
- 5 How many days in Medellin area?
- 6 Medellin, Colombia - Great Driver
- 7 Looking For Intensive Spanish Immersion Course
- 8 Pisco sours
- 9 60-yr old female going solo to Rio - itinerary
- 10 Cusco and the Sacred Valley
- 11 Machu Picchu changes its entry schedule
- 12 Lodging by Medellin Airport
- 13 Argentinian Honeymoon
- 14 Finding a group to hike with
- 15 Buenos Aires, Patagonia hike, Uraguay beach and Iguazu idea feedback needed
- 16 Torres del Paine from Punta Arenas
- 17 Chilean Travel Agent Suggestions Needed
- 18 Galapagus July
- 19 The Atacama Desert
- 20 Best BA neighborhood to stay in?
- 21 AirB&B in Buenos Airies
- 22 2 day Inca Trek and a fear of exposure/heights
- 23 1 day for Iguazu Falls (I know, but that's all she has)
- 24 Trip Report Chile: A Country of Diverse and Amazing Beauty...
- 25 Last min cruise to the Galapagos