We already booked our South America vacation from October 26 to November 11, traveling from Buenos Aires to Rio and require your kind assistance on the following matters:
1.Ferry BA to/from Montevideo. What is the difference between the first and the second class?
We booked 2 hotels in Montevideo: Axsur Design and Cala di Volpe Boutique. We still can’t decide which one is better. It just came across the web, that Axsur location and safety is not the best.
Bus to/from Mendoza. We definitely need the most luxury accommodation (first class). Which bus company should we take? How far in advance we should do it?
2.Trips/sightseeing/activities in Mendoza. I know that we have to have wine tour and mountain tour (including Aconcagua and Puente del Inca). We need the name of a knowledgeable guide with a good command of English
3.Guided tour of Buenos-Aries as well as recommendations as to the sightseeing, shops and restaurants.
Other things we would be interested in - names of good restaurants (not necessary the most pricy, but with excellent food and service favored by locals, shops, tango show recommendations, etc.
It would help if you can provide descriptions (possibly websites/links for the events, venues, etc.).
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Brazil
- 2 Parking in Valparaiso
- 3 cruises now coming/going from San Antonio instead of Valparaiso
- 4 Looking for an apartment in bogota
- 5 Need travel buddy for Buenos Aires from Sept 29 to Oct 29
- 6 Palermo-Soho Hotel in Buenos Aires?
- 7 Please help with Peru itinerary
- 8 Puzzled by altitude sickness
- 9 Visa for Brazil/canadian applying/Help!!!!
- 10 Best way to get from airport in Santiago to Ibis hotel in Valparaiso
- 11 Peru Trip for the Family
- 12 Argentina before and after Antarctica Itinerary
- 13 Peru Sacred Valley Trip - Family of 5
- 14 Patagonia itinerary advice
- 15 1.5 days in Rio
- 16 If it's Tuesday, it must be Patagonia...need itinerary help
- 17 Galapagos tours
- 18 Authentic Peruvian Community
- 19 Travel to Salta/Jujuy
- 20 Patagonia Hike/Travel/Explore
- 21 2 weeks trip
- 22 semi weird question re Peru Currency
- 23 Bus travel between El Chalten and El Calafate
- 24 10 Nights in Central Chile and on Rapa Nui
- 25 Where to stay in Bariloche