We already booked our South America vacation from October 26 to November 11, traveling from Buenos Aires to Rio and require your kind assistance on the following matters:
1.Ferry BA to/from Montevideo. What is the difference between the first and the second class?
We booked 2 hotels in Montevideo: Axsur Design and Cala di Volpe Boutique. We still can’t decide which one is better. It just came across the web, that Axsur location and safety is not the best.
Bus to/from Mendoza. We definitely need the most luxury accommodation (first class). Which bus company should we take? How far in advance we should do it?
2.Trips/sightseeing/activities in Mendoza. I know that we have to have wine tour and mountain tour (including Aconcagua and Puente del Inca). We need the name of a knowledgeable guide with a good command of English
3.Guided tour of Buenos-Aries as well as recommendations as to the sightseeing, shops and restaurants.
Other things we would be interested in - names of good restaurants (not necessary the most pricy, but with excellent food and service favored by locals, shops, tango show recommendations, etc.
It would help if you can provide descriptions (possibly websites/links for the events, venues, etc.).
From Buenos Aires to Rio
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 First Time to Peru: Need Help with Child-Friendly Itinerary
- 2 Ipad Hackers in Peru?
- 3 Peru in December
- 4 Rio, Ouro Preto and Inhotim trip report
- 5 Trip Report - Very Long
- 6 Peru and Brazil: A South American Adventure
- 7 Wet suits in Galapagos
- 8 Heart of the Inca
- 9 Connection in Lima, practical for 3 hours?
- 10 Amazon lodges or cruises
- 11 Senior Citizen's wonderful trip to Sacred Valley thanks to Great Tour Guide
- 12 Tupiza to Tilcara
- 13 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 14 8 Days in Peru
- 15 Hostels in Oruro during Carnaval?
- 16 Travel with my boyfriend of 4 years to Brazil!
- 17 Anniversary of 9/11/01
- 18 2 weeks Ecuador, no car, flying to Guayaquil, most accessible places to go?
- 19 Transportation in Ecuador
- 20 NW of Argentina
- 21 adventure tour on the Amazon
- 22 Amazon Rainforest Indigenous Peoples
- 23 Ten days in Ecuador
- 24 amazon jungle trips
- 25 Trip report/blog - Machu Picchu and the Amazon Rainforest