We already booked our South America vacation from October 26 to November 11, traveling from Buenos Aires to Rio and require your kind assistance on the following matters:
1.Ferry BA to/from Montevideo. What is the difference between the first and the second class?
We booked 2 hotels in Montevideo: Axsur Design and Cala di Volpe Boutique. We still can’t decide which one is better. It just came across the web, that Axsur location and safety is not the best.
Bus to/from Mendoza. We definitely need the most luxury accommodation (first class). Which bus company should we take? How far in advance we should do it?
2.Trips/sightseeing/activities in Mendoza. I know that we have to have wine tour and mountain tour (including Aconcagua and Puente del Inca). We need the name of a knowledgeable guide with a good command of English
3.Guided tour of Buenos-Aries as well as recommendations as to the sightseeing, shops and restaurants.
Other things we would be interested in - names of good restaurants (not necessary the most pricy, but with excellent food and service favored by locals, shops, tango show recommendations, etc.
It would help if you can provide descriptions (possibly websites/links for the events, venues, etc.).
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Asuncion to Buenos Aires
- 2 Place to Stay in Latacunga, Ecuador
- 3 Ten Days in Chile - TdP and Atacama
- 4 Packing for 8 Days in Ecuador
- 5 Other forums for Buenos Aires
- 6 Weight limits on Peru trains
- 7 Travel Agency in Peru - Deborah Ferrari
- 8 Buying entrance tickets to Machu Picchu - online not working
- 9 Has anyone taken the 3:30am Cruz del Sur bus out of Lima?
- 10 Senior Travelers to Galapagos
- 11 Yohan, Why Not Suriname
- 12 Booking Galapagos accommodation upon arrival in the high season
- 13 Drawing money at ATMs in Brazil
- 14 Best Galapagos cruise itinerary when combining with land trips
- 15 Train to Aguas Calientes
- 16 help with a trip to south america
- 17 Restaurant ideas in Lima for my birthday
- 18 Mistura - anyone been?
- 19 Absolute must in 3-4 days in Galapagos
- 20 Recommended tour companies for the Galapagos Islands
- 21 Jungle Lodge Brazil
- 22 Tickets to enter Machu Picchu
- 23 Ups and downs of our trip to Peru--from Machu Picchu to LIM airport floor
- 24 Other cities to visit in Brazil other than RIO
- 25 Trip to the Amazon!