I am going on a trip in 2 weeks with Family to the Galapagos (Lindblad ship), Guayaquil, Quito, Banos, Cotapaxi. I am used to backpacking but this is a bit nicer trip with the inlaws and wife. I am very excited. I love good food. I will try anything once and like to eat street food (India, Thailand, Middle East). Any suggestions on places to eat and things I should try would be a huge help. Also suggestions on outings that are good for the less traveled as well as things I can do with my wife that are adventurous.
Food/Sight Recommendations in Guayaquil, Quito, Banos, Cotapaxi
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Touring Iguazu Falls
- 2 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 3 Lima-Paracas-Nazca-Huacachina-Lima (bus/drive)
- 4 Lima Hotel or B&B for family
- 5 Bogota
- 6 Tour guides needed for SugarLoaf and Corcovado? Transfer recs?
- 7 Independent travel vs. tour of Buenis Aires
- 8 Chile/Patagonia Itinerary Questions
- 9 Hawaii or Rio for single male traveler
- 10 New Years Eve: Rio or Buenos Aires?
- 11 4 weeks in Chile
- 12 Lima-Paracas-Nazca: in 1 day?
- 13 New Year's Eve in Lima
- 14 Bogota - Is it safe?
- 15 Para Ti, Brazil
- 16 Advice needed for Colombia
- 17 Chile and Argentina
- 18 To Iguazu Falls, No Time To Tango
- 19 2nd Leg Retirement Trip
- 20 In Celebration of Retiring: A Luxe Trip to Peru
- 21 Buenos Aires GTG, Tuesday, Jan.13
- 22 El valle de Elquí
- 23 Need a "just in case" Buenos Aires restaurant recommendation
- 24 Columbia Questions
- 25 Planning 3 weeks in Columbia