Does anyone know which airlines fly from Cusco, Peru to Asuncion, Paraguay? Or would I need to leave from Lima to go to Asuncion? I'm thinking of planning a trip to Peru & Paraguay for next year. Any thoughts/suggestions on this would be appreciated! (I'm also posting this on the Peru section).
Flights to Asuncion from Cusco
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Has Argentina stasting charging an entry tax/fee yet?
- 2 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 3 2-weeks trip to Chile, itinerary review
- 4 Headed to Bogota and Villa de Leyva next week!
- 5 First time to Chile for 2 weeks March/April
- 6 Touring Iguazu Falls
- 7 Brazil: Bonito/Pantanal : Manaus Guide Recommendations
- 8 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 9 Chile, Brazil and New York
- 10 My (entertertaining & illustrated) advice on the best ever Peru itinerary
- 11 Christmas in the Andes (Peru & Ecuador)
- 12 Three weeks in South America
- 13 TRIP DO COLOMBIA
- 14 Beginning-to-start to plan Colombia for July 2015
- 15 Colombia...without Bogota? Looking for opinions!
- 16 Argentina ininerary November 2015
- 17 Easter Day in Rio
- 18 Argentina Trip report
- 19 One week Family Spring Break in Cartagena and ??
- 20 PERU HORSE TOUR FROM CUSCO TO MACHU PICCHU
- 21 Your tips on Galapagos 2015 for Single Traveler
- 22 Local tour companies in Bolivia
- 23 Ecuador - Amazon Basin Trip
- 24 Reality check for 8 day trip to Peru in May
- 25 Patagonia tour