Does anyone know which airlines fly from Cusco, Peru to Asuncion, Paraguay? Or would I need to leave from Lima to go to Asuncion? I'm thinking of planning a trip to Peru & Paraguay for next year. Any thoughts/suggestions on this would be appreciated! (I'm also posting this on the Peru section).
Flights to Asuncion from Cusco
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Colombia...without Bogota? Looking for opinions!
- 2 Need help with planning a six-week trip?
- 3 Headed to Bogota and Villa de Leyva next week!
- 4 driving to salvador
- 5 Glover escapes cold again and returns to Colombia and Mexico
- 6 1 day in Rio
- 7 Peru itinerary in March.. Comments needed please
- 8 Peru in 7 (full) days: Cuzco, Puno, Arequipa
- 9 Currency Woes
- 10 Bogota - Is it safe?
- 11 Argentina (and Chile?): basic itinerary
- 12 Just a week!
- 13 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 14 MP, SV and Cusco in July - itinerary questions
- 15 NatGeo Patagonia trip
- 16 Walking The Streets Of Buenos Aires
- 17 Peru: Kaleidoscope of Colors. Amazon Cruise, Machu Picchu, Jungle Lodges
- 18 Quito trip
- 19 Hiring a driver in the Sacred Valley.....suggestions please
- 20 2 "free days" in Lake District
- 21 Peru advice, and are there any monkeys?
- 22 Chile - Casablanca region vineyard tours. Any recommendations?
- 23 Solo female travelling around South America
- 24 Bariloche car rental
- 25 A Camera Question for the Photogs Out There