Does anyone know which airlines fly from Cusco, Peru to Asuncion, Paraguay? Or would I need to leave from Lima to go to Asuncion? I'm thinking of planning a trip to Peru & Paraguay for next year. Any thoughts/suggestions on this would be appreciated! (I'm also posting this in the Paraguay section).
Flights from Peru to Paraguay
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Hiring a driver in the Sacred Valley.....suggestions please
- 2 2 "free days" in Lake District
- 3 Peru in 7 (full) days: Cuzco, Puno, Arequipa
- 4 Glover escapes cold again and returns to Colombia and Mexico
- 5 1 day in Rio
- 6 Peru advice, and are there any monkeys?
- 7 Chile - Casablanca region vineyard tours. Any recommendations?
- 8 Solo female travelling around South America
- 9 Bariloche car rental
- 10 A Camera Question for the Photogs Out There
- 11 Galapagos Islands
- 12 Trip to Argentina - Help with Patagonia needed!
- 13 Headed to Bogota and Villa de Leyva next week!
- 14 Day trip to Paracas
- 15 Bogota - Is it safe?
- 16 Peru trip
- 17 Amazon Manaus Tour Guides
- 18 Peru: Kaleidoscope of Colors. Amazon Cruise, Machu Picchu, Jungle Lodges
- 19 Chile or Chile/Argentina - 3 Itinerary Ideas, Can't Decide!
- 20 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 21 One week Family Spring Break in Cartagena and ??
- 22 To Iguazu Falls, No Time To Tango
- 23 Mendoza - Wine Lodges robberies
- 24 Logistics for visit to Lake Titicaca
- 25 Peru: Machu Picchu Cusco itinerary help