I am interested in knowing if there are any flights from LaPaz to Cuzco. We do not have a lot of time thus want to avoid the all day train trip to Cuzco. Any information on the cost of the flight would be higly appreciated. Thanks
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Atm & credit card use in Peru
- 2 7 Things to do in Peru
- 3 Southern Bolivia from Northwest Argentina?
- 4 Peru Trip Report-Lima, Paracas, Cusco
- 5 2 Weeks in Colombia & the Galapagos Islands
- 6 Getting thru airport security Buenos Aires
- 7 Need Lima restaurant recs
- 8 Trip Report - 2 Weeks in Peru, July 2016
- 9 Spring Break Trip to Peru in Mid-March!
- 10 Beach walk in Rio - Copacabana or Ipanema?
- 11 Mindo places with comfortable beds and flexible menus?
- 12 Time in Lima, then Guayaquil, Manta
- 13 Ecuador weather forecast - is it accurate?
- 14 Exciting Times in Colombia
- 15 Day Trip Ideas from Rio...
- 16 Best place to exchange USD for Peso
- 17 Galapagos - 11 full days
- 18 Sixty days in Colombia
- 19 Video from Chile (Chiloé & Volcan Calbuco)
- 20 Colca Canyon Earthquake
- 21 Sketching Out a Rough Itinerary - First Trip to South America
- 22 Car rental El Calafate and drop off in Chile
- 23 Lima Foodie Resource(s)
- 24 Argentina - Day trips in Ushuaia
- 25 Iguazu Falls -- 2 nights -- do we have it right?