I am interested in knowing if there are any flights from LaPaz to Cuzco. We do not have a lot of time thus want to avoid the all day train trip to Cuzco. Any information on the cost of the flight would be higly appreciated. Thanks
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 PC: MSN Mail Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:800:385:4895 MSN mail 24*7
- 2 Pisco sours
- 3 60-yr old female going solo to Rio - itinerary
- 4 Cusco and the Sacred Valley
- 5 How many days in Medellin area?
- 6 Machu Picchu changes its entry schedule
- 7 Lodging by Medellin Airport
- 8 Argentinian Honeymoon
- 9 Finding a group to hike with
- 10 Buenos Aires, Patagonia hike, Uraguay beach and Iguazu idea feedback needed
- 11 Torres del Paine from Punta Arenas
- 12 Chilean Travel Agent Suggestions Needed
- 13 Galapagus July
- 14 The Atacama Desert
- 15 Best BA neighborhood to stay in?
- 16 AirB&B in Buenos Airies
- 17 2 day Inca Trek and a fear of exposure/heights
- 18 1 day for Iguazu Falls (I know, but that's all she has)
- 19 Trip Report Chile: A Country of Diverse and Amazing Beauty...
- 20 Last min cruise to the Galapagos
- 21 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 22 Soles in Lima,Peru
- 23 Baños & Alausí (Paillon & Nariz del Diablo)!
- 24 Help needed with itinerary for Argentina and Chile
- 25 2 Weeks in Cusco Itinerary