I want to book my flight from berlin to ushuaia and have to change the plane on Buenos Aires EZE Airport and got 1 hour the change the plane and get the flight to ushuaia. Is that possible or to less time?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Torres del Paine, 3 hotel oprions
- 2 Finalizing Patagonia Itinerary-Suggestions?
- 3 http://www.prohealthguides.com/fitcrew-usa-xtreme-testrone/
- 4 5 day Galapagos cruise in Nov
- 5 What to do with two free nites on arrival in Argentina
- 6 Advice? First SA experience in Ecuador has so far been disappointing
- 7 Our ATMs to give 500 and 100 peso bills
- 8 Suggested driving route Lima to Huaraz?
- 9 Sixty days in Colombia
- 10 Machu Picchu - NatGeo vs. OAT
- 11 Taking the Bus Santiago Airport to Valpo
- 12 MP and Torres del Paine on same trip?
- 13 Steak house rec in Buenos Aires near Recoleta
- 14 Choquequirao Questions
- 15 12 Day Peru Itinerary Help
- 16 Shopping for sweaters - Quito or Otavalo?
- 17 A brief encounter with Ecuador
- 18 Cajamarca
- 19 Welltravbrit's Colombia - Statues, Tombs, and Carnaval!
- 20 9 days in Ecuador-need help planning
- 21 Patagonia - Equipment
- 22 Extra two days In Cusco or Lima..Early September
- 23 Chile or Argentina?
- 24 Extra two days in Cusco or Lake Titicaca
- 25 Iguassu Falls footwear?