I want to book my flight from berlin to ushuaia and have to change the plane on Buenos Aires EZE Airport and got 1 hour the change the plane and get the flight to ushuaia. Is that possible or to less time?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 AMBASSADOR OPPORTUNITY
- 2 Visiting Buenos Aires
- 3 anyone stayed at Alta Piazza in Buenos Aries?
- 4 BA & Patagonia - 9 days in November
- 5 First Time in Argentina and Brazil - Buenos Aires and Rio questions
- 6 Visiting Medellin
- 7 Galapagos: Land based visit + short cruise - opinions appreciated!
- 8 Walking sticks for Machu Picchu?
- 9 Video Report: Argentina, Patagonia Part 1
- 10 brazil beach vacation.... or will get mugged?
- 11 Iguazu logistics and rental car?
- 12 CasaCor Peru October 2015
- 13 Chile in February and March
- 14 5/6 Hour Layover in Santiago - Advice Please
- 15 Rio and Iguacu
- 16 3 weeks to travel
- 17 Galapagos Island
- 18 Land Based Galapagos Was the Right Choice for Me.
- 19 4 DAY, 3 NIGHT TREK TO MACHU PICCHU
- 20 Astrid y Gaston, Lima, Peru: A mini trip report for foodies only
- 21 Patagonia Trip Reports / El Chaltén
- 22 October - March 2016 in South or Central America
- 23 Does anyone have experience with Discovery-tours by gate 1,
- 24 Peru Best Tours
- 25 Peru- Recommendation for tour company to customize 14 day trip