I am planning my first trip to South America for my wife and I. We are planning to go in September or October for 2 or 3 weeks. We are around 60 years old and enjoy many different kinds of trips ranging from site seeing cities/towns to more active trips that include hiking and bicycling. I have been doing my research and I am trying to decide between going to Argentina or Peru - both sound very appealing for different reasons.
In your opinion do I have time to do both Argentina and Peru in 3 weeks? If no, would you go to Argentina or Peru and why?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Need help! Exploring Lakes District, Northern Patagonia, Tierra del Fuego
- 2 http://www.supplementoffers.org/zyalix-reviews/
- 3 Kudos - Brazilian Visa service = FAST
- 4 visiting Patagonia on cruise ship vs land trip
- 5 Mindo places with comfortable beds and flexible menus?
- 6 Ecuador weather forecast - is it accurate?
- 7 Tour guide/ agency
- 8 Local tour operator - Patagonia / Bariloche
- 9 Making the most of Montevideo
- 10 Southern Bolivia from Northwest Argentina?
- 11 Ecuador - Tap Water Question
- 12 9 days in Ecuador-need help planning
- 13 Santiago - where to stay?
- 14 Peru Trip Report-Lima, Paracas, Cusco
- 15 Peru transport questioins
- 16 Places to eat like a local
- 17 No exit stamp for Argentina - problem?
- 18 Chile Trekking options
- 19 Customs/Immigration Buenos Aires
- 20 Trip Report - 2 Weeks in Peru, July 2016
- 21 Posting Again...any info on Macae, Brazil..100+ miles north of Rio?
- 22 Packing for 2.5 months in Buenos Aires
- 23 Oasis Collection - Apartments in Buenos Aires
- 24 Insect repellent recommendations
- 25 Is Nat Geo Family Odyssey to Galapagos truly kid-friendly
First trip to South America - Need opinions/advice on where to go