I am planning my first trip to South America for my wife and I. We are planning to go in September or October for 2 or 3 weeks. We are around 60 years old and enjoy many different kinds of trips ranging from site seeing cities/towns to more active trips that include hiking and bicycling. I have been doing my research and I am trying to decide between going to Argentina or Peru - both sound very appealing for different reasons.
In your opinion do I have time to do both Argentina and Peru in 3 weeks? If no, would you go to Argentina or Peru and why?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Weight Loss>>https://www.beaudermaskincare.com/slimdera-garcinia/
- 2 2 weeks trip
- 3 semi weird question re Peru Currency
- 4 Bus travel between El Chalten and El Calafate
- 5 10 Nights in Central Chile and on Rapa Nui
- 6 Where to stay in Bariloche
- 7 WEBJET
- 8 Iguazu and Iguaçu
- 9 Good women's hairgresser in Santiago?
- 10 Itineraries
- 11 Pantanal Lodges
- 12 Torres Del Paine Hiking - No Refugios
- 13 3 weeks in South America
- 14 Soles in Lima,Peru
- 15 Buenos Aires Hotels for 4 nights in early November
- 16 Ecuador, Panama, or Costa Rica
- 17 Chile wine tour
- 18 Which Amazon area/lodge in Peru?
- 19 Aerolineas "Visit Argentina" discounted airline pass
- 20 Iquitos or Puerto Maldonado?
- 21 How to count hotel floors in Ecuador?
- 22 Ceviche in Peru or Ecuador?
- 23 Travel Buddies for the Salar de Uyuni in September 2017
- 24 Help planning trip to Chile (Patagonia and Lakes District) in late October
- 25 Travel to Salta/Jujuy
First trip to South America - Need opinions/advice on where to go