I am planning my first trip to South America for my wife and I. We are planning to go in September or October for 2 or 3 weeks. We are around 60 years old and enjoy many different kinds of trips ranging from site seeing cities/towns to more active trips that include hiking and bicycling. I have been doing my research and I am trying to decide between going to Argentina or Peru - both sound very appealing for different reasons.
In your opinion do I have time to do both Argentina and Peru in 3 weeks? If no, would you go to Argentina or Peru and why?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 EPSON PRINTER 1800:681:7208 installation CONTACT Tec*h care 24/7??
- 2 2 weeks in Chile
- 3 Travel agency in Columbia
- 4 South American Mix: Easter Island, Machu Picchu, Rio & the Pantanal
- 5 Torres Del Paine - total 2 weeks in Chile
- 6 Buenos Aires for a month?
- 7 Galapagos Islands, Machu Picchu, Amazon Rainforest + more
- 8 Cartagena tips
- 9 Argentina (Chile?)
- 10 Steaks and Tango - Suggestions Please
- 11 Peru: Kaleidoscope of Colors. Amazon Cruise, Machu Picchu, Jungle Lodges
- 12 Cartegena - beach or centre for a week?
- 13 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 14 Cusco and the Sacred Valley
- 15 What to skip in Argentina
- 16 Aboard the Amazon Star
- 17 Peru Sacred Valley Trip - Family of 5
- 18 Argentina before and after Antarctica Itinerary
- 19 40th Birthday Trip: Inca Trail, Machu Picchu, Amazon
- 20 Colombia-Brazil-Chile-Bolivia-Peru (Dec'17-Jan'18)
- 21 Looking for photographers in Bogota, Medellin and Cartagena
- 22 Itineraries
- 23 Advice on Chile itinerary
- 24 Torres del Paine from Punta Arenas
- 25 Itinerary Help Argentina Chile Patagonia in 23 days
First trip to South America - Need opinions/advice on where to go