I am planning my first trip to South America for my wife and I. We are planning to go in September or October for 2 or 3 weeks. We are around 60 years old and enjoy many different kinds of trips ranging from site seeing cities/towns to more active trips that include hiking and bicycling. I have been doing my research and I am trying to decide between going to Argentina or Peru - both sound very appealing for different reasons.
In your opinion do I have time to do both Argentina and Peru in 3 weeks? If no, would you go to Argentina or Peru and why?
First trip to South America - Need opinions/advice on where to go
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Colombia, Safe Travels from Cartagena to Santa Marta Area
- 2 Blue dollars in Argentina
- 3 Brazilian music
- 4 Ecuador 5 to 6 weeks
- 5 Colombia Trip Report - Very Long
- 6 Itinerary Help Peru>Bolivia>Chile>Argentina>Brazil
- 7 HELP! Seeking a teaching job down south
- 8 First Leg of retirement Triperu
- 9 The WSJ says it is cheap to eat out in BA - So, what's new????
- 10 Worth staying extra night in Buenos Aires, esp Monday night?
- 11 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 12 Change Hotel Locations in Buenos Aires
- 13 Sacred Valley Itinerary Review?
- 14 Please check Buenos Aires itinerary
- 15 Private sightseeing
- 16 Bloomberg now says what yours truly has been saying here for YEARS! LOL!!!
- 17 Brazilian Professionals Visiting New York
- 18 Honeymoon 9 Days in South America
- 19 argentina & brazil
- 20 Argentina-country's financial woes impact a trip?
- 21 private sightseeing
- 22 private tour options
- 23 Currency Woes
- 24 Trek/Tour companies recommendations
- 25 GALAPAGOS ISLANDS