I am planning my first trip to South America for my wife and I. We are planning to go in September or October for 2 or 3 weeks. We are around 60 years old and enjoy many different kinds of trips ranging from site seeing cities/towns to more active trips that include hiking and bicycling. I have been doing my research and I am trying to decide between going to Argentina or Peru - both sound very appealing for different reasons.
In your opinion do I have time to do both Argentina and Peru in 3 weeks? If no, would you go to Argentina or Peru and why?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Cusco/Machu Picchu Trip
- 2 Punta Arenas or Puerto Natales?
- 3 Trip Report : Peru, Bolivia and Argentina
- 4 Grey Glacier in Patagonia, Chile
- 5 Huayhuash Circuit in May - good-value trekking companies
- 6 please help with Argentine Patagonia planning
- 7 Northwest Argentina - Specific Itinerary Questions
- 8 Weight limits on LATAM airlines
- 9 Quito, Galapagos and Otavalo
- 10 Chile/Patagonia/Torres del Paine/Valparaiso
- 11 2 week Brazil, Argentina and Peru itinerary
- 12 Iquitos
- 13 Peru 3 Week Itinerary Feedback PLS!
- 14 Rainbow mountain trek
- 15 Restaurant Iguazu Falls
- 16 1 Month Backpacking Peru Itinerary Check
- 17 In Celebration of Retiring: A Luxe Trip to Peru
- 18 Escaping the northern hemisphere winter in the Santiago area?
- 19 Brazil/Buzios: Booking bus tickets in advance?
- 20 Family Adventure in Ecuador
- 21 transport to San Antonio De Areco, Argentina
- 22 Bariloche, Iguazu Falls, Buenos Aires in March
- 23 Agency to purchase tickets to US
- 24 AllenBrooks- guide/driver in Rio
- 25 Bariloche car rental
First trip to South America - Need opinions/advice on where to go