I am planning my first trip to South America for my wife and I. We are planning to go in September or October for 2 or 3 weeks. We are around 60 years old and enjoy many different kinds of trips ranging from site seeing cities/towns to more active trips that include hiking and bicycling. I have been doing my research and I am trying to decide between going to Argentina or Peru - both sound very appealing for different reasons.
In your opinion do I have time to do both Argentina and Peru in 3 weeks? If no, would you go to Argentina or Peru and why?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Questions Regarding Buenos Aires
- 2 christmas in buenos aires
- 3 Changing money upon arrival in Buenos Aires
- 4 Advantages of bringing cash to Argentina
- 5 10-12 week Backpacking Trip in South America
- 6 Best Latin American countries!
- 7 Peru in Late February?
- 8 Sao Paulo
- 9 Patagonia Trip Reports / El Chaltén
- 10 (Santiago/Valpo done)---Mendoza help please!
- 11 Salud !
- 12 Cartagena
- 13 Peru domestic airline layover time
- 14 anyone stayed at Alta Piazza in Buenos Aries?
- 15 OAT trip to Columbia?
- 16 Best Bus Company to Iguazu Falls
- 17 ferry: Buenos Aires to Colonia del Sacramento
- 18 Transportation from El Calafate to Puerto Natales
- 19 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 20 Galapagos Island
- 21 Land Based Galapagos Was the Right Choice for Me.
- 22 Puno to Lima
- 23 Solmar Tours in Peru
- 24 opinions on itinerary flow
- 25 If it's Tuesday, this must be...Nicaragua, the Peruvian Amazon, or Colombia
First trip to South America - Need opinions/advice on where to go