I am planning my first trip to South America for my wife and I. We are planning to go in September or October for 2 or 3 weeks. We are around 60 years old and enjoy many different kinds of trips ranging from site seeing cities/towns to more active trips that include hiking and bicycling. I have been doing my research and I am trying to decide between going to Argentina or Peru - both sound very appealing for different reasons.
In your opinion do I have time to do both Argentina and Peru in 3 weeks? If no, would you go to Argentina or Peru and why?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Neurocet http://www.potentbodyformation.com/neurocet-reviews/
- 2 Leather jacket in buenos Aries?
- 3 http://utrimcleanseblog.com/io-boost/
- 4 Is it worth the Brazil visa to see the Falls?
- 5 Backroads or Nat Geo hiking Patagonia
- 6 Rio de Janeiro in March
- 7 Spontaneity in Cusco activities possible?
- 8 Villa de Leyva - a week too much and other questions..
- 9 Southward Ho! Adventures in Chile & ARG
- 10 Argentina in October--more questions
- 11 Our new government to promote foreign tourism
- 12 South America this October
- 13 Chile or Argentina?
- 14 11 hours in Lima
- 15 Transportation: Cusco Airport to Ollantaytamba train station
- 16 Cusco and Machu Picchu
- 17 Villa de Leyva - a week too much and other questions..
- 18 Machu Picchu - any good hiking guide companies?
- 19 Galápagos Islands: Yacht Angelito
- 20 Itinerary Help Brazil 10 days
- 21 Antarctica on the Vavilov-How to book?
- 22 Peru in December
- 23 Time in Lima, then Guayaquil, Manta
- 24 Tarapoto
- 25 Some Nature/Bird Lodges in Colombia
First trip to South America - Need opinions/advice on where to go