I am planning my first trip to South America for my wife and I. We are planning to go in September or October for 2 or 3 weeks. We are around 60 years old and enjoy many different kinds of trips ranging from site seeing cities/towns to more active trips that include hiking and bicycling. I have been doing my research and I am trying to decide between going to Argentina or Peru - both sound very appealing for different reasons.
In your opinion do I have time to do both Argentina and Peru in 3 weeks? If no, would you go to Argentina or Peru and why?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 http://fitnesssteer.com/slim-lt-garcinia/
- 2 Family Adventure in Ecuador
- 3 Narrowing Down Itinerary
- 4 SA first-timers* need Peru advice!
- 5 Cartagens for 3.5 days. Looking for suggestions-islands, food tours, etc..
- 6 Need day trip/guide suggestions from Puerto Ayora, Galapagos
- 7 Peru Final 15-day Itinerary Help Needed
- 8 Need Help with Itinerary (2.5 Months) (Indian Passport)
- 9 Best overland route from Lima to Tucuman, Argentina?
- 10 Peru - Puno & Lakes or Amazon
- 11 Did You Visit the Lakes District and/or Chiloe?
- 12 One Day in Santiago/Tour Guide
- 13 Where to start in May?
- 14 Argentina and Bolivia/March and April
- 15 Belated trip report (Quito and Mindo)
- 16 Machu Picchu...Doable?
- 17 Valparaiso to Santiago Airport - How Much Time to Allow?
- 18 Nazcaflights.com - Jon Green - Any good?
- 19 Santiago & Valparaiso - Attire Questions
- 20 A brief encounter with Ecuador
- 21 Chile/Patagonia/Torres del Paine/Valparaiso
- 22 Argentina October 2016
- 23 Another Amazing Trip to Patagonia
- 24 Looking for quiet 1-bedroom apartment in Santiago
- 25 Best overland route from Lima to Tucuman, Argentina?
First trip to South America - Need opinions/advice on where to go