My husband and I have never traveled to South America, but want to try something different. We were wondering if we could get some help deciding where to travel in Argentina. The dates we are able to travel is Dec 27th-Jan 4th due to our schedules. We will be traveling from Newark NJ and would prefer not having to hop on another flight in Argentina and would rather take a train if we see multiple cities.
Most of our traveling has been to Caribbean islands and a few cities in Europe. We fell in love with Italy and all it has to offer. We are looking for a resort (4 or 5 star) with a spa. We love to sightsee, but would prefer not walking inside museums all day. We love food, wine, strolling the streets, people watching, outdoor cafes. We love the history that Europe has to offer. We would probably like to split up days filled with sightseeing, some down time for just getting lost and shopping, a relaxing day with wine and food. We do not want to feel rushed on this trip.
I am hoping you all can help with some suggestions for an itinerary and/or cities to visit. Would it be better to just stay put in Buenos Aires for the entire time? Are there any cities close by train that are worth a few days?
First trip to Argentina for 7 days: Please Help with Itinerary!
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Reality check for 8 day trip to Peru in May
- 2 Chile/Bolivia Itinerary Help
- 3 Solo female travelling around South America
- 4 Peruvian Amazon
- 5 Need Police Report from Santiago!
- 6 10 days in mid-late May 2015!
- 7 Salar de Uyuni: a guide
- 8 Anyone traveled with Manu Peru Amazon Tour Company?
- 9 Best plan for 6 days between Cuenca and Quito?
- 10 Volcano erupts in Chile near Puerto Varas and Puerto Montt
- 11 URGENT! Call your airline!
- 12 Columbia Local Beer
- 13 Solo backpacking in Argentina and Chile
- 14 El Calafate/Torres del Paine 7 day Itinerary Help
- 15 Is Guayaquil the new tourist discovery in Ecuador?
- 16 10 days in Argentina
- 17 february/march- where to go?
- 18 Sacred Valley spread over four days--need input on itinerary!
- 19 driving to salvador
- 20 Bogota, Providencia and Where Else?
- 21 Beginning-to-start to plan Colombia for July 2015
- 22 Peru, help cutting costs
- 23 cartagena , columbia
- 24 Peru Itinerary Help
- 25 One spare day in our itinerary - where should it go?