My husband and I have never traveled to South America, but want to try something different. We were wondering if we could get some help deciding where to travel in Argentina. The dates we are able to travel is Dec 27th-Jan 4th due to our schedules. We will be traveling from Newark NJ and would prefer not having to hop on another flight in Argentina and would rather take a train if we see multiple cities.
Most of our traveling has been to Caribbean islands and a few cities in Europe. We fell in love with Italy and all it has to offer. We are looking for a resort (4 or 5 star) with a spa. We love to sightsee, but would prefer not walking inside museums all day. We love food, wine, strolling the streets, people watching, outdoor cafes. We love the history that Europe has to offer. We would probably like to split up days filled with sightseeing, some down time for just getting lost and shopping, a relaxing day with wine and food. We do not want to feel rushed on this trip.
I am hoping you all can help with some suggestions for an itinerary and/or cities to visit. Would it be better to just stay put in Buenos Aires for the entire time? Are there any cities close by train that are worth a few days?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 카지노 나라## Live119 . n e t ##
- 2 Going to Peru with 2 kids (9 and 12yrs)
- 3 8 days in Ecudor
- 4 Northeast Brazil
- 5 Argentina in 15 days with a toddler: Trip report!
- 6 AirB&B in Buenos Airies
- 7 Lima, Peru - Travel Report
- 8 Cusco and the Sacred Valley
- 9 Galapagos - Family Wildlife Tours
- 10 Best BA neighborhood to stay in?
- 11 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 12 Going to Machu Pichu with 4 children
- 13 Local tour companies in Bolivia
- 14 James Frazer-Mann - Trying to book El Chalten via Plataforma10 ?
- 15 Adventures / full of experince tours in the Ecuadorians
- 16 Lima - driver for hire
- 17 Cordoba-scenic small towns nearby
- 18 OK one final question - concerns AEP!
- 19 Iguazu Falls Couple Last Minute Questions!
- 20 First trip to Argentina - should we just stay in Buenos Aires?
- 21 Can USA citizens avoid hotel taxes?
- 22 Booking Treks in Cusco?
- 23 Best Hostels Cusco?
- 24 ONE WEEK IN COLOMBIA
- 25 Itinerary help
First trip to Argentina for 7 days: Please Help with Itinerary!