My husband and I have never traveled to South America, but want to try something different. We were wondering if we could get some help deciding where to travel in Argentina. The dates we are able to travel is Dec 27th-Jan 4th due to our schedules. We will be traveling from Newark NJ and would prefer not having to hop on another flight in Argentina and would rather take a train if we see multiple cities.
Most of our traveling has been to Caribbean islands and a few cities in Europe. We fell in love with Italy and all it has to offer. We are looking for a resort (4 or 5 star) with a spa. We love to sightsee, but would prefer not walking inside museums all day. We love food, wine, strolling the streets, people watching, outdoor cafes. We love the history that Europe has to offer. We would probably like to split up days filled with sightseeing, some down time for just getting lost and shopping, a relaxing day with wine and food. We do not want to feel rushed on this trip.
I am hoping you all can help with some suggestions for an itinerary and/or cities to visit. Would it be better to just stay put in Buenos Aires for the entire time? Are there any cities close by train that are worth a few days?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 http://www.xaddition.net/massive-testo
- 2 Brazil
- 3 Parking in Valparaiso
- 4 cruises now coming/going from San Antonio instead of Valparaiso
- 5 Looking for an apartment in bogota
- 6 Need travel buddy for Buenos Aires from Sept 29 to Oct 29
- 7 Palermo-Soho Hotel in Buenos Aires?
- 8 Please help with Peru itinerary
- 9 Puzzled by altitude sickness
- 10 Visa for Brazil/canadian applying/Help!!!!
- 11 Best way to get from airport in Santiago to Ibis hotel in Valparaiso
- 12 Peru Trip for the Family
- 13 Argentina before and after Antarctica Itinerary
- 14 Peru Sacred Valley Trip - Family of 5
- 15 Patagonia itinerary advice
- 16 1.5 days in Rio
- 17 If it's Tuesday, it must be Patagonia...need itinerary help
- 18 Galapagos tours
- 19 Authentic Peruvian Community
- 20 Travel to Salta/Jujuy
- 21 Patagonia Hike/Travel/Explore
- 22 2 weeks trip
- 23 semi weird question re Peru Currency
- 24 Bus travel between El Chalten and El Calafate
- 25 10 Nights in Central Chile and on Rapa Nui
First trip to Argentina for 7 days: Please Help with Itinerary!