My daughter and I are/were planning a trip to Chile and staying in Valparaiso. We were planning to leave the first week of June. I'm not sure if this would be a wise time to visit under the circumstances. The student we are visiting said the fire has not affected the area in which she lives, but it is still concerning to us. Any ideas?
Fire in Valparaiso
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Urgent Help Required Regarding International Transit Through Brazil.
- 2 Day trip Iguazu to Arg/Paraguay missions - recommend a tour operator?
- 3 Galapagos.. questions about cruises, seasons, Quito hotels
- 4 8 Days in Peru
- 5 Travel to Peru with my 5 best friends!
- 6 2 weeks Ecuador, no car, flying to Guayaquil, most accessible places to go?
- 7 Connection in Lima, practical for 3 hours?
- 8 Rio, Ouro Preto and Inhotim trip report
- 9 Peru in December
- 10 Hostels in Oruro during Carnaval?
- 11 Machu Picchu First?
- 12 First Time to Peru: Need Help with Child-Friendly Itinerary
- 13 Ipad Hackers in Peru?
- 14 Trip Report - Very Long
- 15 Peru and Brazil: A South American Adventure
- 16 Wet suits in Galapagos
- 17 Heart of the Inca
- 18 Amazon lodges or cruises
- 19 Senior Citizen's wonderful trip to Sacred Valley thanks to Great Tour Guide
- 20 Tupiza to Tilcara
- 21 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 22 Travel with my boyfriend of 4 years to Brazil!
- 23 Anniversary of 9/11/01
- 24 Transportation in Ecuador
- 25 NW of Argentina