My daughter and I are/were planning a trip to Chile and staying in Valparaiso. We were planning to leave the first week of June. I'm not sure if this would be a wise time to visit under the circumstances. The student we are visiting said the fire has not affected the area in which she lives, but it is still concerning to us. Any ideas?
Fire in Valparaiso
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Your tips on Galapagos 2015 for Single Traveler
- 2 Local tour companies in Bolivia
- 3 Ecuador - Amazon Basin Trip
- 4 Reality check for 8 day trip to Peru in May
- 5 First time to Chile for 2 weeks March/April
- 6 Easter Day in Rio
- 7 2-weeks trip to Chile, itinerary review
- 8 Patagonia tour
- 9 Touring Iguazu Falls
- 10 Patagonia tour in April
- 11 Patagonia tour
- 12 NatGeo Patagonia trip
- 13 Travel to Rio de Janeiro
- 14 Brazil: Bonito/Pantanal : Manaus Guide Recommendations
- 15 Best Peru Tours Review Needed
- 16 What phone works in Peru and Ecuador
- 17 Help! No Idea Where to Go.
- 18 iguazu falls, macchu Picchu and patagonia?
- 19 Argentina ininerary November 2015
- 20 Ecuador 5 to 6 weeks
- 21 GALAPAGOS ISLANDS
- 22 Headed to Bogota and Villa de Leyva next week!
- 23 Interesting places to eat in BA?
- 24 Peru and Galapagos Islands Itinerary Feedback and Suggestions
- 25 Help with Patagonia planning