My daughter and I are/were planning a trip to Chile and staying in Valparaiso. We were planning to leave the first week of June. I'm not sure if this would be a wise time to visit under the circumstances. The student we are visiting said the fire has not affected the area in which she lives, but it is still concerning to us. Any ideas?
Fire in Valparaiso
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Your tips on Galapagos 2015 for Single Traveler
- 2 Chile reciprocity fee - Canadian citizens
- 3 Argentina Holiday Help
- 4 Language study in Brazil
- 5 itinerary Help for Peru with Kids
- 6 driving up the coast from rio de janeiro to salvador
- 7 Patagonia Trip Report: Kayaking, Riding and Hiking in the South
- 8 Chile - IVA Tax
- 9 Christmas present to Cusco?
- 10 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 11 Trip Report
- 12 arpilleras - where to buy ?
- 13 Astrid y Gaston, Lima, Peru: A mini trip report for foodies only
- 14 Cusco, Pto Maldonado, Titicaca and Trujillo!
- 15 Chile, Brazil and New York Trip report - live
- 16 flights from Buenos Aires to Iguazu Falls
- 17 3 Days Extra in NW Argentina
- 18 Need help. Anyone?Amazon (Brazil)
- 19 1st South American adventure
- 20 Short trip to Chile during New Year?
- 21 Puerto Varas / Puerto Montt - Rent a car or ...
- 22 Sending good wishes to Kathie and Cheryl
- 23 Galapagos.. questions about cruises, seasons, Quito hotels
- 24 Has anyone used Alasperuanas in Pisco?
- 25 For Neoptropical Birders