My daughter and I are/were planning a trip to Chile and staying in Valparaiso. We were planning to leave the first week of June. I'm not sure if this would be a wise time to visit under the circumstances. The student we are visiting said the fire has not affected the area in which she lives, but it is still concerning to us. Any ideas?
Fire in Valparaiso
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Peru, Amazon, Brazil... best solo? Tour?
- 2 Language school in Antigua or Quetzaltenango
- 3 TDP in August
- 4 Peru in December
- 5 Quito: Old city or new?
- 6 Galapagos.. questions about cruises, seasons, Quito hotels
- 7 amazon jungle trips
- 8 Patagonia Trip Report: Kayaking, Riding and Hiking in the South
- 9 Amazon Cruise
- 10 3 Full Days in Iguazu?
- 11 Trip with my boyfriend to the Brazilian city of São Paulo!
- 12 Brazil for Carnival
- 13 16 days in Brazil - ideas please
- 14 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 15 Last 2 weeks
- 16 10 nights in Argentina
- 17 Flight to El Calafate for one day
- 18 Urgent Help Required Regarding International Transit Through Brazil.
- 19 Sobering Film
- 20 Travel to Peru with my 5 best friends!
- 21 Estancias Outside Buenos Aires, Argentina
- 22 Peru- making up a small 50+ group
- 23 Machu Picchu First?
- 24 Rosh Hashanah
- 25 Peru and Brazil: A South American Adventure