Seasonal best wishes to all on the South America forum. It has been a real pleasure interacting with you all this past year and I look forward to coming back with lots of questions as we plan next years trip. Happy travels ~
Feliz Navidad y un feliz año nuevo
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 NW of Argentina
- 2 2 weeks Ecuador, no car, flying to Guayaquil, most accessible places to go?
- 3 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 4 adventure tour on the Amazon
- 5 Amazon Rainforest Indigenous Peoples
- 6 Ten days in Ecuador
- 7 amazon jungle trips
- 8 Amazon lodges or cruises
- 9 Peru and Brazil: A South American Adventure
- 10 Trip report/blog - Machu Picchu and the Amazon Rainforest
- 11 Urgent Help Required Regarding International Transit Through Brazil.
- 12 Lost andean immigration card for Ecuador - problem on exit?
- 13 Dollars, sols or credit cards in Peru?
- 14 Peru versus Bolivia
- 15 Need advise for Argentina and surrounding areas in May??
- 16 Enchanting-South America-tour companies
- 17 altitude sickness (Bolivia vs. Peru)
- 18 Need help in where to stay in Mendoza in December
- 19 Using Internet for Finances in South America
- 20 Flight to El Calafate for one day
- 21 Peru in December
- 22 Anniversary of 9/11/01
- 23 Travel with my boyfriend of 4 years to Brazil!
- 24 NYT Article on Cartagena
- 25 Can the Bolivia experts please check this itinerary?