Seasonal best wishes to all on the South America forum. It has been a real pleasure interacting with you all this past year and I look forward to coming back with lots of questions as we plan next years trip. Happy travels ~
Feliz Navidad y un feliz año nuevo
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Peru Travel
- 2 Christmas in the Andes (Peru & Ecuador)
- 3 Peru/Machu Picchu/Cuzco suggestions
- 4 Cuzco Peru
- 5 Iguazu Falls. Argentina and Brazil. Winter.
- 6 2-weeks trip to Chile, itinerary review
- 7 Amauta has moved to a different adres?
- 8 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 9 Headed to Bogota and Villa de Leyva next week!
- 10 First time to Chile for 2 weeks March/April
- 11 Touring Iguazu Falls
- 12 Brazil: Bonito/Pantanal : Manaus Guide Recommendations
- 13 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 14 Chile, Brazil and New York
- 15 My (entertertaining & illustrated) advice on the best ever Peru itinerary
- 16 Three weeks in South America
- 17 TRIP DO COLOMBIA
- 18 Beginning-to-start to plan Colombia for July 2015
- 19 Colombia...without Bogota? Looking for opinions!
- 20 Argentina ininerary November 2015
- 21 Easter Day in Rio
- 22 Argentina Trip report
- 23 One week Family Spring Break in Cartagena and ??
- 24 PERU HORSE TOUR FROM CUSCO TO MACHU PICCHU
- 25 Your tips on Galapagos 2015 for Single Traveler