We have a 6 hour layover in San Salvador on the way to Peru and 7 hours on the way back.
I'm traveling with my wife, daughter (17) and son (9).
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Brief Notes on a February in Ecuador
- 2 Best Tour Guide in Peru
- 3 zika to cancel or not to cancel
- 4 Travel in Chile- Itinerary advice please
- 5 Horseback riding Peru Cusco - Machu Picchu Ranch El Chalan - Urubamba
- 6 Driving tips and suggestions for Torres del Paine
- 7 First Time In South America Itinerary
- 8 Is 8 days too much time in Buenos Aires
- 9 Welltravbrit's Colombia - Statues, Tombs, and Carnaval!
- 10 HELP-- Argentina in March
- 11 3 Days/2 Night Treks to Machu Picchu
- 12 Galapagos Add Ons
- 13 Itinerary - Peru, Bolivia, Argentina Query
- 14 The Travel Cartel Go to Colombia
- 15 Trip Report Ecuador
- 16 Chile, Ecuadoror Columbia
- 17 Santiago > Valparaiso: worth driving?
- 18 Trip Report..Bolivia (Titikaka, La Paz, Uyuni, Potosi, Sucre) Nov. 2011
- 19 Day trips from Montevideo
- 20 H Stern Jewelers, Brazil
- 21 some practical tips for Buenos Aires and day trips
- 22 Help with 3 Week Itinerary
- 23 2 Weeks in South America- Need advice
- 24 Itinerary help - Argentina and....?
- 25 Ecuador, Places to shop