We are planning a cruise on the Sea Spirit in Nov. 2014. It starts in Ushuaia Argentina, travels to the Falkland Islands, South Georgia, South Shetland Islands and the Antarctic Peninsula. I would love to know if anyone has done this trip and especially if anyone has traveled on the Sea Spirit.
Falklands, South Georgia and Antarctica
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 March 2015 – Adventure Trip Planning – 2 Weeks in Chile/Argentina
- 2 Help with itinerary in Peru, Sacred Valley/Cusco/Titicaca/MP
- 3 Hugely flexible trip starting in Argentina, 5/5/2014.
- 4 Cusco, Pto Maldonado, Titicaca and Trujillo!
- 5 Plan a 3 month South America trip in less than 2 months
- 6 Cartagena - help!
- 7 Trip Report: Argentina, Chile, Bolivia & Peru with Tweens
- 8 A few days in Uruguay from Buenos Aires
- 9 Ecuador-tour guides
- 10 Colombia + Peru in 1 month: itinerary doable?
- 11 End in sight for Chile reciprocity fee
- 12 Birding in Mindo
- 13 Sugar Loaf Trip
- 14 Any recommendations for guide at Iguazu?
- 15 Salta itinerary- 4 nights
- 16 9 days in Rio, Buenos Aires,and Mendoza
- 17 Puno to Arequipa by bus
- 18 Rio Advice for 2 Young Women
- 19 2 weeks in Argentina
- 20 Buying a SIM card in Chile for I phone 5
- 21 60 Hours in Buenos Aires: Blue Dollar Heaven
- 22 Where to buy cowhide rug in Buenos Aires
- 23 Galapogos by Land or by Sea?
- 24 3 Weeks Itinerary
- 25 Sanctuary Lodge vs. Inkaterra