Calling avrooster, Marnie or others - I'm on a Pluna flight from MVD arriving Saturday April 28 at 6:55 pm, EZE. I desperately want to go to the opera at Teatro Colon starting at 8:30 pm. Is this feasible by taxi with a hotel nearby to drop off luggage? How is Saturday night traffic in Buenos Aires? Thanks!
EZE to Hotel in Time for Opera?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Itinerary advice for a 5 week trip to Peru
- 2 Back to South America
- 3 Cusco, Pto Maldonado, Titicaca and Trujillo!
- 4 Plan a 3 month South America trip in less than 2 months
- 5 Trip to Machu Picchu
- 6 RECIFE, where to stay during WORLD CUP??
- 7 Fire in Valparaiso
- 8 HELP!!! Sao Paulo for a day???
- 9 Machu Picchu with a bum knee
- 10 Independence Day in Cuzco
- 11 Ecuador - should we go?
- 12 Buenos Aires + only 1 Patagonia location
- 13 Cotopaxi Day Tour
- 14 Travel from Cusco to Tacna by bus
- 15 Peru/Machu Picchu/Cuzco suggestions
- 16 Driving in Ecuador
- 17 Out travels in Bolivia Peru and Ecuador
- 18 To Buenos Aires and beyond
- 19 Should we book Argentina trip in May 2014?
- 20 2-3 months backpacking trip to Peru, Bolivia, Chile and Buenos Aires
- 21 Brazil/Buzios: Booking bus tickets in advance?
- 22 9 day Itinerary Advice: Lima, Sacred Valley, Machu Picchu
- 23 Question about LAN Peru LAX-Cusco
- 24 Sanctuary Lodge vs. Inkaterra
- 25 Questions re. Machu Picchu