I will have almost four hours from arrival at EZE to my connecting flight out of AEP on a Saturday in November. Is this enough time to clear customs with only carry-on luggage, take a taxi, and make it on-time to AEP with check-in?
Thanks in advance.
EZE to AEP by taxi - How much time needed?
- 1 5 months South America
- 2 Argentina El Calafate to Chilean border - Punta arenas
- 3 2nd Brazil Visit - Ideas please
- 4 5 days in South America - Brazil or Argentina? (Sao Paolo and Rio excluded)
- 5 Chile Itinerary without Patagonia
- 6 Galapagos travel plan recommendation
- 7 Hotel Tyndell or Las Torres in Torres del Paine
- 8 Family trip to Lima and MP
- 9 Machu Picchu - Hiking boots or Teva sandals?
- 10 Highly recommended taxi driver in the Sacred Valley of Peru
- 11 Patagonia Itinerary
- 12 Back to South America
- 13 South America in July
- 14 Might Chile's reciprocity fee disappear in 2014?
- 15 Buenos Aires and Beyond for a Beginner
- 16 Brazil Help!
- 17 Driving from Bariloche to Chile
- 18 Van rental in Punta Arena, Chile
- 19 Chile: Pucon car rental pick-up and return Santiago
- 20 Car Rental in Chile
- 21 Peru For less travel agent
- 22 Peru Itinerary
- 23 Inca trail - can I do this myself?
- 24 Travel Between Buenos Aires Airports
- 25 Rio without sun. Need advice.