My husband and I want do the Inca trail 4 day trek next August to celebrate our 50th birthdays. I am very grateful for the marvelous trip reports posted here....thank you for sharing! They have helped immeasurably in the planning process. One further question...has anyone used Peru Treks and Adventure? Can you recommend them?
Experience with Peru Treks Machu Picchu
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Puerto Varas / Puerto Montt - Rent a car or ...
- 2 1st Time Trip to Peru - Please Comment on Our Itenerary
- 3 aerolineas airlines impossible to work with
- 4 First Leg of retirement Triperu
- 5 Surfing in Lima
- 6 Bus tickets from El Calafate to Puerto Natales (Patagonia) in December?
- 7 Amaszonas is adding new Destinations
- 8 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 9 Argentina vs Chile
- 10 Peru- how much pre-reserving/pre-planning?
- 11 Travel agents/agency for South America travel
- 12 Advice, recommendations and guidance
- 13 Machu pichu, anybody know where to find route
- 14 Planning 3 weeks in Columbia
- 15 Patagonia Trip Report: Kayaking, Riding and Hiking in the South
- 16 Argentina trip over Christmas and New Years
- 17 60 Hours in Buenos Aires: Blue Dollar Heaven
- 18 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 19 Christmas in Cusco
- 20 Cartagena: enough for 4-6 days?
- 21 Where to stay in Rio before a Cruise?
- 22 transportation in Brazil
- 23 Patagonia Chile
- 24 Blue dollars in Argentina
- 25 Easter Island flight delays?