I am planning a trip to Chile in December. Have been talking with several companies but can't find many reviews. Does anybody have experience with chile travel tours?? Am also talking to Cascada but they're a little less responsive to my questions. These companies all seem to want payment by wire transfer, how secure is that?
Experience with Chile travel tours?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 First time to Chile for 2 weeks March/April
- 2 Your tips on Galapagos 2015 for Single Traveler
- 3 Local tour companies in Bolivia
- 4 Ecuador - Amazon Basin Trip
- 5 Reality check for 8 day trip to Peru in May
- 6 Easter Day in Rio
- 7 2-weeks trip to Chile, itinerary review
- 8 Patagonia tour
- 9 Touring Iguazu Falls
- 10 Patagonia tour in April
- 11 Patagonia tour
- 12 NatGeo Patagonia trip
- 13 Travel to Rio de Janeiro
- 14 Brazil: Bonito/Pantanal : Manaus Guide Recommendations
- 15 Best Peru Tours Review Needed
- 16 What phone works in Peru and Ecuador
- 17 Help! No Idea Where to Go.
- 18 iguazu falls, macchu Picchu and patagonia?
- 19 Argentina ininerary November 2015
- 20 Ecuador 5 to 6 weeks
- 21 GALAPAGOS ISLANDS
- 22 Headed to Bogota and Villa de Leyva next week!
- 23 Interesting places to eat in BA?
- 24 Peru and Galapagos Islands Itinerary Feedback and Suggestions
- 25 Help with Patagonia planning