I am planning a trip to Chile in December. Have been talking with several companies but can't find many reviews. Does anybody have experience with chile travel tours?? Am also talking to Cascada but they're a little less responsive to my questions. These companies all seem to want payment by wire transfer, how secure is that?
Experience with Chile travel tours?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Need Police Report from Santiago!
- 2 Anyone traveled with Manu Peru Amazon Tour Company?
- 3 Salar de Uyuni: a guide
- 4 Best plan for 6 days between Cuenca and Quito?
- 5 Volcano erupts in Chile near Puerto Varas and Puerto Montt
- 6 URGENT! Call your airline!
- 7 Columbia Local Beer
- 8 Solo backpacking in Argentina and Chile
- 9 El Calafate/Torres del Paine 7 day Itinerary Help
- 10 Is Guayaquil the new tourist discovery in Ecuador?
- 11 10 days in Argentina
- 12 february/march- where to go?
- 13 Sacred Valley spread over four days--need input on itinerary!
- 14 Peruvian Amazon
- 15 driving to salvador
- 16 Bogota, Providencia and Where Else?
- 17 Beginning-to-start to plan Colombia for July 2015
- 18 Peru, help cutting costs
- 19 cartagena , columbia
- 20 Peru Itinerary Help
- 21 One spare day in our itinerary - where should it go?
- 22 10 days backpacking in Peru
- 23 Antofogasta or Calama ? And which month ?
- 24 Birding in Mindo
- 25 Iguazu accomodation