I am planning a trip to Chile in December. Have been talking with several companies but can't find many reviews. Does anybody have experience with chile travel tours?? Am also talking to Cascada but they're a little less responsive to my questions. These companies all seem to want payment by wire transfer, how secure is that?
Experience with Chile travel tours?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Language school in Antigua or Quetzaltenango
- 2 TDP in August
- 3 Peru in December
- 4 Quito: Old city or new?
- 5 Galapagos.. questions about cruises, seasons, Quito hotels
- 6 amazon jungle trips
- 7 Patagonia Trip Report: Kayaking, Riding and Hiking in the South
- 8 Amazon Cruise
- 9 3 Full Days in Iguazu?
- 10 Trip with my boyfriend to the Brazilian city of São Paulo!
- 11 Brazil for Carnival
- 12 16 days in Brazil - ideas please
- 13 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 14 Last 2 weeks
- 15 10 nights in Argentina
- 16 Flight to El Calafate for one day
- 17 Urgent Help Required Regarding International Transit Through Brazil.
- 18 Sobering Film
- 19 Travel to Peru with my 5 best friends!
- 20 Estancias Outside Buenos Aires, Argentina
- 21 Peru- making up a small 50+ group
- 22 Machu Picchu First?
- 23 Rosh Hashanah
- 24 Peru and Brazil: A South American Adventure
- 25 Rio, Ouro Preto and Inhotim trip report