Has anyone heard of this travel agency WWW.exitotravel.com? I saw it in a book saying they can get good airfare. Looks like they are in Ecuador, but just wondered if anyone had used them before?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 driving up the coast from rio de janeiro to salvador
- 2 Patagonia Trip Report: Kayaking, Riding and Hiking in the South
- 3 itinerary Help for Peru with Kids
- 4 Chile - IVA Tax
- 5 Chile reciprocity fee - Canadian citizens
- 6 Christmas present to Cusco?
- 7 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 8 Trip Report
- 9 Argentina Holiday Help
- 10 arpilleras - where to buy ?
- 11 Astrid y Gaston, Lima, Peru: A mini trip report for foodies only
- 12 Cusco, Pto Maldonado, Titicaca and Trujillo!
- 13 Chile, Brazil and New York Trip report - live
- 14 flights from Buenos Aires to Iguazu Falls
- 15 3 Days Extra in NW Argentina
- 16 Need help. Anyone?Amazon (Brazil)
- 17 1st South American adventure
- 18 Short trip to Chile during New Year?
- 19 Puerto Varas / Puerto Montt - Rent a car or ...
- 20 Sending good wishes to Kathie and Cheryl
- 21 Galapagos.. questions about cruises, seasons, Quito hotels
- 22 Has anyone used Alasperuanas in Pisco?
- 23 For Neoptropical Birders
- 24 Columbia Questions
- 25 Posadas-Paraguay-Brazil-Iguassu: Please, Help Find the Tour Operator