Does anyone know of reiiable travel agencies for domestic flights within South America, who can arrange for open jaw tickets from country to country? Will they help in case of flight delays or cancellations.... that would be important for non-Spanish speakers. I googled and found www,exitotravel.com. Anyone have experience with them? Thanks
Exito Travel ? reliable travel agencies?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Three weeks in South America
- 2 PERU HORSE TOUR FROM CUSCO TO MACHU PICCHU
- 3 First time to Chile for 2 weeks March/April
- 4 Your tips on Galapagos 2015 for Single Traveler
- 5 Local tour companies in Bolivia
- 6 Ecuador - Amazon Basin Trip
- 7 Reality check for 8 day trip to Peru in May
- 8 Easter Day in Rio
- 9 2-weeks trip to Chile, itinerary review
- 10 Patagonia tour
- 11 Touring Iguazu Falls
- 12 Patagonia tour in April
- 13 Patagonia tour
- 14 NatGeo Patagonia trip
- 15 Travel to Rio de Janeiro
- 16 Brazil: Bonito/Pantanal : Manaus Guide Recommendations
- 17 Best Peru Tours Review Needed
- 18 What phone works in Peru and Ecuador
- 19 Help! No Idea Where to Go.
- 20 iguazu falls, macchu Picchu and patagonia?
- 21 Argentina ininerary November 2015
- 22 Ecuador 5 to 6 weeks
- 23 GALAPAGOS ISLANDS
- 24 Headed to Bogota and Villa de Leyva next week!
- 25 Interesting places to eat in BA?