I'll be in Uruguay next month and I wonder if it is possible to see or stay in an estancia, starting from Montevideo or Cordoba (not really luxurious, expensive etc).
Could be possible on a day trip or stay the night.
But I' ll travel by public transport so cannot just drive there -much better if being near easy access with bus, or they pick up, or take a guided tour ex these 2 cities, or...?
Any idea for where to look, feasibility, cost, would be really great!
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 South American city for 2 female travelers to visit mid June?
- 2 http://www.supplementscart.com/garcinia-x5-reviews/
- 3 Cruz del Sur bus - Lima to Paracas
- 4 One week in Cartagena?
- 5 Can USA citizens avoid hotel taxes?
- 6 Lunahuana
- 7 Lima-Cusco-Ollantaytambo-Machu Picchu first timers
- 8 Hiking Tour Companies - Machu Picchu & Chile
- 9 Argentina in 15 days with a toddler: Trip report!
- 10 Cordoba-scenic small towns nearby
- 11 Family Adventure in Ecuador
- 12 Exploring the cities of Ecuador's Andes
- 13 Choquequirao Questions
- 14 Trip Report to BsAs and Patagonia (With Pics and Vids)
- 15 MARCHU PICCHU
- 16 Santiago > Valparaiso: worth driving?
- 17 What type of currency for Bolivia
- 18 Cordoba horseback riding day trip
- 19 Thoughts on our itinerary?
- 20 Agency to purchase tickets to US
- 21 Chile/Patagonia/Torres del Paine/Valparaiso
- 22 Ecuador Pure Life (tour operator) - very negative experience
- 23 Need Dinner recommendations for 12 Peru trip
- 24 Another Brazil Visa Application Form question!
- 25 Bariloche, Iguazu Falls, Buenos Aires in March