I'll be in Uruguay next month and I wonder if it is possible to see or stay in an estancia, starting from Montevideo or Cordoba (not really luxurious, expensive etc).
Could be possible on a day trip or stay the night.
But I' ll travel by public transport so cannot just drive there -much better if being near easy access with bus, or they pick up, or take a guided tour ex these 2 cities, or...?
Any idea for where to look, feasibility, cost, would be really great!
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Need Lima restaurant recs
- 2 Southern Bolivia from Northwest Argentina?
- 3 Spring Break Trip to Peru in Mid-March!
- 4 Beach walk in Rio - Copacabana or Ipanema?
- 5 Expat meet up.
- 6 Mindo places with comfortable beds and flexible menus?
- 7 Time in Lima, then Guayaquil, Manta
- 8 Trip Report - 2 Weeks in Peru, July 2016
- 9 Ecuador weather forecast - is it accurate?
- 10 Exciting Times in Colombia
- 11 Day Trip Ideas from Rio...
- 12 Best place to exchange USD for Peso
- 13 Galapagos - 11 full days
- 14 Sixty days in Colombia
- 15 Video from Chile (Chiloé & Volcan Calbuco)
- 16 Colca Canyon Earthquake
- 17 Sketching Out a Rough Itinerary - First Trip to South America
- 18 2 Weeks in Colombia & the Galapagos Islands
- 19 Car rental El Calafate and drop off in Chile
- 20 Lima Foodie Resource(s)
- 21 Argentina - Day trips in Ushuaia
- 22 Iguazu Falls -- 2 nights -- do we have it right?
- 23 Booking sites - HELP! Don't want to be scammed
- 24 summer olympics in Rio
- 25 2 Weeks in Rio in Nov End