Only in Spanish, I'm afraid:
Have a great time in our country.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Chile or Argentina?
- 2 Villa de Leyva - a week too much and other questions..
- 3 Villa de Leyva - a week too much and other questions..
- 4 Machu Picchu - any good hiking guide companies?
- 5 Galápagos Islands: Yacht Angelito
- 6 11 hours in Lima
- 7 South America this October
- 8 Itinerary Help Brazil 10 days
- 9 Spontaneity in Cusco activities possible?
- 10 Antarctica on the Vavilov-How to book?
- 11 Peru in December
- 12 Time in Lima, then Guayaquil, Manta
- 13 Tarapoto
- 14 Cusco and Machu Picchu
- 15 Transportation: Cusco Airport to Ollantaytamba train station
- 16 Some Nature/Bird Lodges in Colombia
- 17 Buenos Aires/Argentina 10+ Day, Solo Woman Traveler
- 18 A brief encounter with Ecuador
- 19 Extra two days In Cusco or Lima..Early September
- 20 Need some help in getting started-first vacation to South America!
- 21 Hiking in Ecuador: Water and Clothing Advice Please
- 22 Packing for Galapagos Cruise - Lessons Learned
- 23 Campinas and Natal help
- 24 Ecuador Haciendas and Weather
- 25 Getting Visa for U.S. citizen at the border